AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Aol comment not working

I used to comment to a post but it's not showing on the comment box after posting. Kindly do something about it to make sure I got interaction to your aol website.

12th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  58 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 12th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

74 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How do I turn off the anti-TRUMP news and adds.

How do I turn off the anti-TRUMP news and adds. Thank you...

26th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  76 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get rid of the slide shows. I want to read the full article.

Get rid of slide shows it is a paid to have to click every time to read entire article. Usually the substance of article comes after reading several pieces of story that really don't matter.

9th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove advertising/video clips

I pay for my account. Not a free email. So why am I constantly bogged down due to advertising and video clips! Not to mention half the time seems can even leave a comment! The system kicks you out! Not good serve for paying 23 dollars a month!

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 39th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 52nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 28th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, our Product team is looking into the root cause of the blank stories. In the meantime, can you provide URLs to the stories with blank pages so they can further troubleshoot the issue?

We appreciate your patience!

Sincerely,
    AOL Product Support

11. Why is AOL running ads to get rid of the Electoral College? It is mandated by the Constitution.

Do not run politically motivated ads. Why is AOL running ads to get rid of the Electoral College? It is mandated by the Constitution.

14th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Recycled headlines.

You must think you're saving the planet with your recycled headlines. The Elizabeth Warren shuts down Meghan McCain recycled headline proves that. That has to be at least 2 weeks old. Your editors are absolutely lazy sycophants.

38th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Print your stories on one page. If I have to keep clicking to continue reading, I leave the page and I won't read any further.

AOL lures people into reading a story, only to have to click thru pages and pages to read the entire story. By the time I get 2-3 pages in, I usually quit because this is so time consuming and annoying. If I then see other stories that I may be interested in, I don't even bother, because I know that AOL is going to make me click, click, click.
    ...... Put the articles on one page.

15th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ADS

I have been an AOL customer for a long time. I am tired of all the ADS. I cannot even browse without an AD interfering with my searches. Get rid of your ADS or maybe it is time for me to get rid of AOL.

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  399 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Take your "Donald Trumps Presidency " section down or lose my "Account" !

REMOVE YOUR 'Donald TRUMP presidency " Section , or lose my "AOL" account ! Enough of his "******** Phony " stories ! You are getting like Fox News , "Propaganda" !

28th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop articles that make fun of people.

Stop including articles that make fun of the elderly or anyone else for that matter. Everyone wants everyone to be nice, let's start setting the example here.

45th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Every time I look at AOL Home page I see Trump on your home page.PLEASE STOP

No paid politics on your home page.Every time I look at your home page I see Trump staring at me &* I don't like it.Please Stop showing his face everyday.We all know what he looks like & we don't need to be reminded of it.Is this going to be going on till 2020 Election.Please say no !!!

7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  31 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. You people are incompetent: "Donald Trump Jr. and girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle dress as 'witch hunt' for Halloween" and NO picture.

You people are incompetent: "Donald Trump Jr. and girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle dress as 'witch hunt' for Halloween" and NOT even a picture?

Clickbait, for sure.

45th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop using slideshows for news articles

I loathe slideshow-type news. If I can't scroll down to read an article, I skip it or go to another news web site.

28th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  249 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base