Skip to content

AOL.com - Frontpage

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

55 results found

1. Make the "search" function useful again. PLEASE.

Once upon a time, AOL had a decent search function. Then it didn't. Then it did again. And now it doesn't. Placed orders with Alaska Wild Berry Products-AKWBP and Godiva on 24Aug for delivery in Florida. Got a message yesterday (28th) order was received from Godiva, but not clear about AKWBP. Tried to search for AKWBP, Godiva, and the msg sender from yesterday. ZERO results. (Search could find NO messages from any of those entities for the entire month of August!) I know I have a great many emails out there, but I have tried to purchase a program to…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing. At this time, we have identified the issue and it is being addressed. While we cannot provide a specific time when the issue will be resolved, our team is working to correct it as soon as possible. We do offer customer support via email, please use this email address: aolmailquestions@aol.com.

2. Fix Account security access

Your account security update interface is awful. When I click on Update Account Security, I get put back on the home page. Since you became part of "Oath" service is awful

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As much as I would like to help you directly, for security concerns, we do not handle account-related information through this forum. Please contact our AOL Customer Support team at 1-800-827-6364 Monday – Friday (8 AM – 1 AM ET,) and Saturday (8 AM – 10 PM ET.)

3. Some of my emails are placed in my trash folder. Please improve this by placing new emails into my IN BOX

My idea is for AOL mail to deliver my mail to the
    IN BOX where it should be and not into the trash folder.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. remember "dial up"? it's back! AOL Gold takes 2-8 minutes to load (connect).

remember "dial up" of the 80' and 90's? it's back! AOL Gold takes 2-8 minutes to load /connect .
    idea:-AOL should use 2018 technology.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’d like to have one of our Technical Support agents investigate this. Please call our AOL Desktop Gold team at 1-888-265-3733. Our experts are available 24/7 by phone.

5. Email downloads

I have a 'verizon.net' e-mail with AOL. Recently I have received several large unwanted e-mail downloads of some 15 thousand prior e-mails going back several years. How can I stop this??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Phone numbers?

There really should be a phone number for paid subscribers to call to voice their displeasure with the direction of AOL Desktop Gold. Every change that has been made to Gold has been another step towards duplicating AOL.com web page. I will say this: After being a paid subscriber for over 20 years, I will cancel my subscription the day after they change the AOL mail within desktop to match the web mail. It is part of the Desktop Gold program that has basically remained unchanged over the years of constant change with their Desktop programs. It is also a…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re sorry you’re having trouble with your AOL Gold software.

Please call our AOL Desktop Gold team at 1-888-265-3733. Our experts are available 24/7 by phone.

Thank you!

7. Stop requesting call back code to a computer used almost everyday

My idea is AOL is not a very secure email service. I have to call to get a code on my home computer every time I use it. ( Which is 3-5 times per week. ) The code was also left on my answering machine. Anyone can get into my email with a system like this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a dedicated team that can help you with the 2 factor authentication issues, reach out to: 1-800-307-7969

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The fastest and easiest way to cancel an AOL Premium Service Subscription is by going to MyAccount.

1. Visit MyAccount.aol.com.
    2. Click My Services.
    3. Click Subscriptions.
    4. Click Manage next to the plan you’d like to cancel.
    5. Click Cancel.
    6. Click Cancel My Billing.
    7. Select a reason for canceling from the drop-down menu.
    8. Click Cancel My Billing.

If you are unable to process the cancellation online or would like to discuss a possible refund, please call us at 1-800-827-6364 (Monday – Friday between 8 AM – 1 AM ET, and Saturday 8 AM – 10 PM ET), so one of our billing agents can help you further.

9. Too, too much of THIS!

"We encountered a technical issue. Please try again".

I get this repeatedly on almost every email I send for about two to three tries. All occur with a delay time.

Becoming way to annoying to continue using AOL.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My emails have disapeared please restore

my emails have suddenly disapeared why does this happen please restore

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. improve standard version cannot open the email from email@email.com but when we use the basic its allowing us to open the email and access

we cannot open the email from email@email.com without going to basic version please improved the service about this program been experiencing this problem since last year

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. let me cancel my account!

I have tried for 3 months to cancel my 25+ year account and keep getting "next month". BS. I'm tired of this and want to close out!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you try to cancel/terminate/delete your username and receive the following message, “We apologize that the feature for enabling our users to cancel their username and email address is currently unavailable. We are working diligently to have this feature functioning by August 2018”, you’ll need to come back to MyAccount at a later date.

As much as I would like to help you directly, for security concerns, we do not handle account-related information through this forum. Please contact our AOL Customer Support team at 1-800-827-6364 Monday – Friday (8 AM – 1 AM ET,) and Saturday (8 AM – 10 PM ET.) and one of our agents will help you cancel the account.

13. REINSTATE MY AOL - i AM USING IT EVERY DAY CRITICALTO MY WORK

Reinstate my AOL I use it every day for work and now you tell me that it is closed because I am not using it. I have critical data in my account. Reinstate immediately please

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you haven’t accessed an account for the last 90 days, please keep in mind that it can be permanently deleted for inactivity. Kindly reach out to 1-800-827-6364 so an agent can check the status of your account.

14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

These challenges exist to make it harder for hackers to access your accounts. The characters can’t be read by a computer and must be entered manually, ensuring only a real person can pass the test. Learn more here: https://help.aol.com/articles/what-should-i-do-if-i-get-an-image-challenge-when-trying-to-send-mail

As much as I would like to help you directly, for security concerns, we do not handle account information through this forum since it’s a public forum. This is going to take one of our agents to verify your account. They can be reached by contacting our AOL Customer Support team at 1-800-827-6364 Monday through Friday between 8AM to 1AM ET, and Saturday between 8AM and 10PM ET.

15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com - Frontpage

Categories