Skip to content

AOL.com - Frontpage

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

55 results found

1. CefSharp is killing my use of AOL. Get rid of it!!!!

The CefSharp subprocesses are killing AOL, eating up computer memory and, so far as I can tell, adding nothing to AOL. If they don't fix it, I'll have to go elsewhere.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ads

I agreed to pay $20 to remove ads from my AOL. I want to cancel that since the ads are still there. I will call my bank to refuse this transaction.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Email

email on desktop take forever to load, and after a while, est. 3 mins to load the the message, it will ask if I want to use the std view to load.
    What did you do over there when you were selling aol??
    In other words the desktop web browser email is dead to me......

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. INDIA,AHME****

I NEED YOUR HELP. MY EMAIL ID WAS HACKED BY SOMEONE AND THAT HACKER IS CONSTANTLY MESSAGING MY CLIENTS USING YOUR EMAIL SERVICE. MY ID IS ***@yahoo.com and the hacker is using *****@aol.com . Please look into this matter and block that user so that he can't harm us in future. If you can't do that please let me know so that I can officially file complain.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, we’re unable to take any specific action on an account based on your feedback alone, however, if a user is abusing our system to send mail, we’re definitely interested. Please reach out to our Community Action Team at tosgeneral@aol.com where a team focused on such experiences can review and take the appropriate action. For security reasons, they’ll be limited in the information they can share back, however, we’re dedicated to ensuring our users don’t abuse our system, and the Community Action Team will act accordingly.

6. Bust this impersonating site

AOL Customer Service Number ********
    This site showed up when I wanted customer service. They tried to sell me a Firewall, seems like quite a fake thing. You ought to get them busted:

AOL Customer Service Number ********* Toll Free AOL email services have acquired the position of a famous email service. These services could be used for conveying the messages across the world.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have sent this to the appropriate team for review. If you encounter any issues with your email account, you can contact our Customer Support team at 800-300-5017 Monday – Friday (8 AM to 1 AM ET,) and Saturday (8 AM and 10 PM ET.)

7. Seen on start-up page

Terms | Privacy
    <",'img src="',i,'" height="1" width="1" alt="*" referrerpolicy="origin"',"><","/p",">"))}(window); },{}],3:[function(require,module,exports){ "use strict";var events=require("./libs/event.js"),dom=require("./libs/dom.js"),utils=require("./libs/utils.js");!function(e){function n(){return(new Date).getTime()}function t(){if(!A){var e=g&&$sf.host.get(a),n=document.getElementById("login-info-box"),t=document.getElementsByTagName("body");e||(n&&(n.style.display="block"),t&&dom.addClass(t[0],"dark-bg")),A=!0}}function o(){var e=!1;try{e=DARLA.prefetched()||!1}catch(n){e=!1}return e}function i(e){return e&&e.length||0}function r(e){var r=o(),d=i(r),l=!1,s=n(),c="";if(0===d&&!1===r)return void t();e?(c=r.join(","),-1===c.indexOf(e)||DARLA.inProgress()||(l=DARLA.render(e))):d&&!DARLA.inProgress()&&(l=DARLA.render(r)),l||u(s)}function u(e){i(o())?f&&f>m&&e>f?(DARLA.render.RenderMgr.nuke(a),DARLA.abort(),t()):setTimeout(r,10):g||t()}function d(){if(null!==R){try{e.clearInterval(R);var n=document.getElementById("login-info-box");"on"===utils.getAdBlockerState()&&n&&(n.style.display="block")}catch(e){return!1}R=null}}function l(){if(s.positions.RICH&&s.positions.RICH.timeout){var t=e.pageStartTime,o=n()-t,i=s.positions.RICH.timeout;return null!==v?void d():o>=i?void d():void(null===R&&(R=e.setInterval(l,100)))}}var s=e.darlaConfig,c=s&&s.url;if(s){if(document.getElementById("login-ad-rich")){var a="RICH",m=null,f=null,v=null,g=!1,A=!1;delete s.url,s.renderTimeout=18e3,s.onFinishParse=function(){},s.onFailure=function(){r()},s.onRenderTimeout=function(){r()},s.onFinishPosRender=function(e,t,o){o&&e&&e===a&&!g&&(g=!0,v=n())},s.onSuccess=function(){setTimeout(r,10)};var R=null,b=window.opener&&window.opener!==window,y=window.innerWidth||document.documentElement.clientWidth||document.body.clientWidth;b=b||dom.containsClass(document.body,"resp")&&y<=480,!b&&events.addEvent(document,"DOMContentLoaded",function(){e.DARLACONFIG=s,m=n(),f=m+18e3,l();var t=document.createElement("script");t.setAttribute("src",c),document.body.appendChild(t)})}}}(window); },{"./libs/dom.js":5,"./libs/event.js":6,"./libs/utils.js":10}],4:[function(require,module,exports){ "use strict";function Ajax(){}Ajax.prototype.send=function(e,t,s,r){this.xhr=new XMLHttpRequest||new window.ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");var n,h=this;n=s.body,this.xhr.open(e,t,!0),"POST"===e&&this.xhr.setRequestHeader("content-type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8"),s.bucket&&this.xhr.setRequestHeader("bucket",s.bucket),this.xhr.setRequestHeader("X-Requested-With","XMLHttpRequest"),this.xhr.onreadystatechange=function(){if(4===h.xhr.readyState){var e={statusCode:h.xhr.status,responseText:h.xhr.responseText};return void r(null,e)}},this.xhr.send(n)},module.exports=Ajax; },{}],5:[function(require,module,exports){ "use strict";var testObj=document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0],hasClassList="classList"in testObj,domLib={containsClass:function(s,a){return s.classList.contains(a)},addClass:function(s,a){this.containsClass(s,a)||s.classList.add(a)},removeClass:function(s,a){this.containsClass(s,a)&&s.classList.remove(a)},replaceClass:function(s,a,t){this.containsClass(s,a)&&s.classList.remove(a),s.classList.add(t)}};hasClassList||(domLib={containsClass:function(s,a){return new RegExp("(?:^|\s+)"+a+"(?:\s+|$)").test(s.className)},addClass:function(s,a){if(!this.containsClass(s,a)){var t=s.className;s.className=t?[t,a].join(" "):a}},removeClass:function(s,a){if(this.containsClass(s,a)){var t=s.className;s.className=t.replace(new RegExp("(?:^|\s+)"+a+"(?:\s+|$)","g"),"")}},replaceClass:function(s,a,t){var n=s.className;this.containsClass(s,a)&&(n=n.replace(new RegExp("(?:^|\s+)"+a+"(?:\s+|$)","g"),"")),s.className=n?[n,t].join(" "):t}}),module.exports=domLib; },{}],6:[function(require,module,exports){ "use strict";var events={};document.addEventListener&&(document.addEventListener("touchstart",function(){},!1),events.addEvent=function(n,e,t){var c=[].slice.call(arguments,3);n.addEventListener(e,function(n){t.apply(this,[n].concat(c))},!1)}),"createEvent"in document&&(events.fireOnChange=function(n){var e=document.createEvent("HTMLEvents");e.initEvent("change",!1,!0),n.dispatchEvent(e)}),function(){events.addEvent||(events.addEvent=function(n,e,t){var c=[].slice.call(arguments,3);document.attachEvent&&n.attachEvent("on"+e,function(n){t.apply(this,[n].concat(c))})}),events.fireOnChange||(events.fireOnChange=function(n){n.fireEvent("onchange")})}(),module.exports=events; },{}],7:[function(require,module,exports){ "use strict";function getFieldValue(e){var t,i,s;if(e.name&&!e.disabled)switch(i=encodeURIComponent(e.name)+"=",s=encodeURIComponent(e.value),e.type){case"select-one":return e.selectedIndex>-1&&(t=e.options[e.selectedIndex],i+encodeURIComponent(t.attributes.value&&t.attributes.value.specified?t.value:t.text));case"radio":case"checkbox":if(e.checked)return i+s;case"select-multiple":case"file":case"reset":case"button":case void 0:return!1;case"submit":if(e!==window.lastClickedSubmitButton)return!1;default:return i+s}return!1}function serializeFormFields(e){var t,i,s=[],l=e&&e.elements.length||0;for(i=0;i'+n+""),o}function parseJsonResponseText(e){var r;try{r=JSON.parse(e.responseText)}catch(e){}return r}function showErrorMessageOnAjax(e,r,t){var

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am not able to give you my new credit card information. I have been sent in circles for 30 minutes.

It is impossible to change my credit card number. I will have to let this account go.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. how about sending a password reset to the user email address,it is that simple

how about sending a password reset to the user email address,it is that simple:

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As much as I would like to help you directly, for security concerns, we do not handle account information through this forum since it’s a public forum. This is going to take one of our agents to verify your account. They can be reached by contacting our AOL Customer Support team at 1-800-300-5017. Thank you!

10. requesting for a password reset and i do not have an alternate email my active phone number is ******

i cannot log nto aol it tells me my password is nvalid i do not have an alternate email account my active cell number is *****

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As much as I would like to help you directly, for security concerns, we do not handle account information through this forum since it’s a public forum. This is going to take one of our agents to verify your account. They can be reached by contacting our AOL Customer Support team at 1-800-827-6364 Monday through Friday between 8 AM to 1 AM ET, and Saturday between 8 AM and 10 PM ET.

11. AOL HELP need correction

Lost all my sound on AOL AOL HELP gives a phone number to call for support but is an outside company which charges for service . AOL needs to have free tech support as we already pay a monthly charge for service-- which by the way seems to have lessen in quality

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. when I click to sign in on AOL page I get this?

<",'img src="',i,'" height="1" width="1" alt="*" referrerpolicy="origin"',"><","/p",">"))}(window); },{}],3:[function(require,module,exports){ "use strict";var events=require("./libs/event.js"),dom=require("./libs/dom.js"),utils=require("./libs/utils.js");!function(e){function n(){return(new Date).getTime()}function t(){if(!A){var e=g&&$sf.host.get(a),n=document.getElementById("login-info-box"),t=document.getElementsByTagName("body");e||(n&&(n.style.display="block"),t&&dom.addClass(t[0],"dark-bg")),A=!0}}function o(){var e=!1;try{e=DARLA.prefetched()||!1}catch(n){e=!1}return e}function i(e){return e&&e.length||0}function r(e){var r=o(),d=i(r),l=!1,s=n(),c="";if(0===d&&!1===r)return void t();e?(c=r.join(","),-1===c.indexOf(e)||DARLA.inProgress()||(l=DARLA.render(e))):d&&!DARLA.inProgress()&&(l=DARLA.render(r)),l||u(s)}function u(e){i(o())?f&&f>m&&e>f?(DARLA.render.RenderMgr.nuke(a),DARLA.abort(),t()):setTimeout(r,10):g||t()}function d(){if(null!==R){try{e.clearInterval(R);var n=document.getElementById("login-info-box");"on"===utils.getAdBlockerState()&&n&&(n.style.display="block")}catch(e){return!1}R=null}}function l(){if(s.positions.RICH&&s.positions.RICH.timeout){var t=e.pageStartTime,o=n()-t,i=s.positions.RICH.timeout;return null!==v?void d():o>=i?void d():void(null===R&&(R=e.setInterval(l,100)))}}var s=e.darlaConfig,c=s&&s.url;if(s){if(document.getElementById("login-ad-rich")){var a="RICH",m=null,f=null,v=null,g=!1,A=!1;delete s.url,s.renderTimeout=18e3,s.onFinishParse=function(){},s.onFailure=function(){r()},s.onRenderTimeout=function(){r()},s.onFinishPosRender=function(e,t,o){o&&e&&e===a&&!g&&(g=!0,v=n())},s.onSuccess=function(){setTimeout(r,10)};var R=null,b=window.opener&&window.opener!==window,y=window.innerWidth||document.documentElement.clientWidth||document.body.clientWidth;b=b||dom.containsClass(document.body,"resp")&&y<=480,!b&&events.addEvent(document,"DOMContentLoaded",function(){e.DARLACONFIG=s,m=n(),f=m+18e3,l();var t=document.createElement("script");t.setAttribute("src",c),document.body.appendChild(t)})}}}(window); },{"./libs/dom.js":5,"./libs/event.js":6,"./libs/utils.js":10}],4:[function(require,module,exports){ "use strict";function Ajax(){}Ajax.prototype.send=function(e,t,s,r){this.xhr=new XMLHttpRequest||new window.ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");var n,h=this;n=s.body,this.xhr.open(e,t,!0),"POST"===e&&this.xhr.setRequestHeader("content-type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8"),s.bucket&&this.xhr.setRequestHeader("bucket",s.bucket),this.xhr.setRequestHeader("X-Requested-With","XMLHttpRequest"),this.xhr.onreadystatechange=function(){if(4===h.xhr.readyState){var e={statusCode:h.xhr.status,responseText:h.xhr.responseText};return void r(null,e)}},this.xhr.send(n)},module.exports=Ajax; },{}],5:[function(require,module,exports){ "use strict";var testObj=document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0],hasClassList="classList"in testObj,domLib={containsClass:function(s,a){return s.classList.contains(a)},addClass:function(s,a){this.containsClass(s,a)||s.classList.add(a)},removeClass:function(s,a){this.containsClass(s,a)&&s.classList.remove(a)},replaceClass:function(s,a,t){this.containsClass(s,a)&&s.classList.remove(a),s.classList.add(t)}};hasClassList||(domLib={containsClass:function(s,a){return new RegExp("(?:^|\s+)"+a+"(?:\s+|$)").test(s.className)},addClass:function(s,a){if(!this.containsClass(s,a)){var t=s.className;s.className=t?[t,a].join(" "):a}},removeClass:function(s,a){if(this.containsClass(s,a)){var t=s.className;s.className=t.replace(new RegExp("(?:^|\s+)"+a+"(?:\s+|$)","g"),"")}},replaceClass:function(s,a,t){var n=s.className;this.containsClass(s,a)&&(n=n.replace(new RegExp("(?:^|\s+)"+a+"(?:\s+|$)","g"),"")),s.className=n?[n,t].join(" "):t}}),module.exports=domLib; },{}],6:[function(require,module,exports){ "use strict";var events={};document.addEventListener&&(document.addEventListener("touchstart",function(){},!1),events.addEvent=function(n,e,t){var c=[].slice.call(arguments,3);n.addEventListener(e,function(n){t.apply(this,[n].concat(c))},!1)}),"createEvent"in document&&(events.fireOnChange=function(n){var e=document.createEvent("HTMLEvents");e.initEvent("change",!1,!0),n.dispatchEvent(e)}),function(){events.addEvent||(events.addEvent=function(n,e,t){var c=[].slice.call(arguments,3);document.attachEvent&&n.attachEvent("on"+e,function(n){t.apply(this,[n].concat(c))})}),events.fireOnChange||(events.fireOnChange=function(n){n.fireEvent("onchange")})}(),module.exports=events; },{}],7:[function(require,module,exports){ "use strict";function getFieldValue(e){var t,i,s;if(e.name&&!e.disabled)switch(i=encodeURIComponent(e.name)+"=",s=encodeURIComponent(e.value),e.type){case"select-one":return e.selectedIndex>-1&&(t=e.options[e.selectedIndex],i+encodeURIComponent(t.attributes.value&&t.attributes.value.specified?t.value:t.text));case"radio":case"checkbox":if(e.checked)return i+s;case"select-multiple":case"file":case"reset":case"button":case void 0:return!1;case"submit":if(e!==window.lastClickedSubmitButton)return!1;default:return i+s}return!1}function serializeFormFields(e){var t,i,s=[],l=e&&e.elements.length||0;for(i=0;i'+n+""),o}function parseJsonResponseText(e){var r;try{r=JSON.parse(e.responseText)}catch(e){}return r}function showErrorMessageOnAjax(e,r,t){var o,n=document.getElementById(r),s=document.getElementById(t);n&&e.render&&e.render.error&&(n.setAttribute("data-error",e.render.error),(o=getErrorStringFromMessageTbl(e.render.error,e.intl.messages,{helpUrl:"messages.ERRORINVALIDCOOKIE"===e.render.error&&e.render.cookieHelpUrl,helpTextId:e.render.cookieHelpTextId}))&&(n.innerHTML=o.replace(searchLastWordRegex,"

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bytefence

I have a program called Byte Fence that comes up every few seconds whenever I'm using my computer. I want this sales pitch for Byte Fence to go away.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can you please tell me just why now when I click on my mail everything such as new mail, old mail etc is all in German I guess it is now?

Can you please tell me just why now when I click on my mail everything such as new mail, old mail etc is all in German I guess it is now?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Provide means to report a malfuntioning features on AOL Mail

The AOL News, Weather, Entertainment feature on AOL Mail is malfunctioning on my desktop PC and there is no way to report this glitch to have it fixed. The "help site" does not address this issue nor does "send us an email".

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for sharing your experience. If you are encountering issues with the news carousel not working properly, please note that this issue is already being looked in. There are several ways to reach out to us for any issues you encounter with the AOL Products. If you want to provide feedback, please continue to submit suggestions here on the UserVoice platform. Should you encounter any technical support you can email our technicians via aolmailquestions@aol.com or you can call in at 1-800-827-6364.

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Random charges

You can improve by telling me why there is a random $10 charge from aol.com on my checking account when I don't use aol in any shape, form or fashion.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As much as I would like to help you directly, for security concerns, we do not handle billing information through this forum. This article may answer your questions: aol.it/1Dbu5zL If you have additional questions, call the AOL Billing Team at 1-800-827-6364 Monday – Friday (8 AM to 1 AM ET,) and Saturday (8 AM and 10 PM ET.)

19. well, you could answer the question instead of telling me the question was answered before it was even asked.

I'M SO GLAD YOU THINK IT WAS RESOLVED. PLEASE TELL ME HOW IT WAS RESOLVED SINCE I STILL HAVE THE PROBLEM.
    KENNETH
    Responded
    Well, you could let me read my mail. All too often (like now again) all I get is that you are having trouble with that and that I should try
    (No Status) → Responded
    The issue with AOL Mail is now resolved. We appreciate your patience with us.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I stopped using MCAfee

an upgrade of definition by McAfee decided my modem at that time was a virus and it wouldn't work. I had to using a restore point to get back online. I then found out that Microsoft has a free antivirus and firewall.
    So my membership included McAfee so I was paying for a service I wasn't getting.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com - Frontpage