AOL.com - Frontpage

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. you can listen and I can talk to techs before aol hangs up on me

I don't know who heads this company but keep on hanging up on me and you're gonna be facing a lawsuit. I will go to every news agency I have to to expose your facsim. Got it.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I entered several ideas over the last couple of days. NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE.

I have just tried to comment on several AOL news articles. I used basic wording, leaving out any nastiness I could imagine. Not one of my posts were accepted...no matter the subject, etc. Shame on AOL for judging folks who may have an opinion that AOL disagrees with. This is the U.S.A. According to the Constitution (1st Amendment) Our use of reasonable speech cannot be refused. Even by AOL.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop being so political and bias with your stories.

There is a balance that you and other news websites need to strike. Presenting stories that are biased an one-sided; whether about President Trump or about LGBTQ ( which has never. been anything new under the sun, nothing new under the Son). Reporting stories over and over again to fill space may not be the best choice. If you must be political, please be fair and equal and provide both sides not just one.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1809 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Uncensor

About 2 months ago a visitor must have posted bad comments using my account. I have been out of town. I have been an AOL Account Member for over 16 years. I have taken measures to ensure my account is not easily accessible to visitors. I have no idea what was posted on AOL News comments. Please remove the block on my account. My User Name is ***. Thank you in advance for correcting my account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. bring back aol chat

bring back aol chat asap

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Case# 156 740 49 I am being censored by your 3rd party moderators,

Case# 156 740 49

I am being censored by your 3rd party moderators, Please rotate them to other jobs where they can learn how it feels to be oppressed by unknown people...

Objective credible older people need to supervise them as well.

Other pro-biden people reporting trumpies repeatedly, causing a person to be censored/blocked, is wrong.

Please fix the problem, 

I did not violate any TOS at all at anytime.. also the moderators don't give any warning, AND I am paid aol client and have been with AOL for over 20 years. Please fix the moderator problem.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. auto stay connected

Why not get rid of the box to check if you want to stay connected, IT DOES NOT WORK, Every time I want to comment on an article I have to re login, what use is the box. Another complaint is that why does aol post an article if you aren't able to comment on it. Useless!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please read the email I sent you.

I sent you an email detailing my opposition to the new system on my Nexus tablet. Now you ask me what my issue is. Why didn't you just read my original email which contains my comments!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. shut down aol for tresason

THERE HAS BEEN NO TRANSFER NBC IS LYING AND AOL IS CONTINUING THE LIE. CIVIL WAR IS SOON

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Yahoo Local News

Yahoo news articles bot finishing story when you click on CONTINUE READING

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ARTICLE

I have issue on an article that when i put commecnt an leave the article my cmmecnt strts missing

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why are all my comments rejected? I never use foul language

My comment " My sympathy to the families of the victims" was in reference to the Indonesian plane crash. I do not understand why anyone would reject it. I do not use gross insulting words. As a charter member of AOL I am extremely unhappy with the direction AOL is heading Judy Ryan (greacia)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My comments on news articles are being rejected again. I was able to post in Dec. and Nov. I always follow guidelines

What is the problem. I always follow guidelines. Is it because I'm a conservative and not a lib. Libs can say almost anything and they never get rejected. If I follow guidelines, let me comment. If this bias problem continues, how can we improve AOL. My feedback for AOL is negative

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop carrying water for ly'in biden!!!

Remove the "A" for America from your moniker and replace it with Antifa or Anarchist or another "A".

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Accountability from AOL

AOC is a complete clown and should go back to "BARTENDING" as she does not know a (Damm) thing about economy and her plans for a ( (Green New DEAL) and let us not forget she cost New York over 25,000 Jobs.Nice doing clown.!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. restore aol chat rooms with rules

bring back aol chat rooms with rules

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BRING BACK AOL CHAT ROOMS

BRING BACK AOL CHAT ROOMS

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 61 62
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com - Frontpage

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base