Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is my 3rd time complaining about this! Apparently they don't care about the people using AOL. As a matter of fact, today I had to go thru this verification 3 yes 3 times? Do something about this ASAP! Or tell me what the activity is for the verification

I did complain about this a couple of weeks ago and all was well. The last 3 times I've signed on mail, I get this BS "we've noticed something suspicious and need you to verify this account" Why isn't a report sent to my email concerning this "suspicious activity?" Same computer and ISP for quite a few years.

sign on with the same equipment and still getting we have not seen this used please before , ive used this equipment for the last 5 years easy and its the first time you have seen it B.S. , you want to add security I see that but not everytime I sign on from the same ip address please

I concur -- stop wasting my time with phone verification -- especially when you have a phone # that is not and never was a mobile # and I haven't had that number in 20 years.

Every time you send verification code via text and I enter it - It Is Kicked Back As INVALID! Get your Stuff Together or Fix It!

Feedback and Knowledge Base