AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ADS

I have been an AOL customer for a long time. I am tired of all the ADS. I cannot even browse without an AD interfering with my searches. Get rid of your ADS or maybe it is time for me to get rid of AOL.

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  423 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You people are incompetent: "Donald Trump Jr. and girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle dress as 'witch hunt' for Halloween" and NO picture.

You people are incompetent: "Donald Trump Jr. and girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle dress as 'witch hunt' for Halloween" and NOT even a picture?

Clickbait, for sure.

45th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Every time I look at AOL Home page I see Trump on your home page.PLEASE STOP

No paid politics on your home page.Every time I look at your home page I see Trump staring at me &* I don't like it.Please Stop showing his face everyday.We all know what he looks like & we don't need to be reminded of it.Is this going to be going on till 2020 Election.Please say no !!!

11th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. put things back the way it used to be when it was no fuss, no muss.

put things back the way it used to be when it was no fuss, no muss.

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 28th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. stop asking me for my phone number

stop asking me for my phone number

94th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop the next page ****

I will not read any story that has the next page

59th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  262 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. DELETE THE "DONALD TRUMP PRESIDENCY" BLOCK ON YOUR FRONT PAGE.

HOW DO I DELETE THE "DONALD TRUMP PRESIDENCY" BLOCK FROM MY (YOUR) PAGE? I'M NOT A FAN AND I'M A HAIR AWAY FROM ENDING MY YEARS-LONG AOL MEMBERSHIP.

89th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 101st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. DATE of report

Any place to show a date at the beginning (headline) of an article? I start to read and all of a sudden I realize they are reporting about last week's storm. What am I missing???
    Example today Feb 7th - I end up reading about Feb 4th

71st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Take out all the security nonsense

Why do I have to do recaptcha every single time I log onto MY OWN PHONE. The robot stuff is nonsense and it tries to make me change my password every single time. I also have to send a code to my phone to log in. every single time. Aol is already the worst out there this is sending me over the edge

101st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make password reset free

I recently changed my number and got a new phone. I forgot my password to login. I’ve had this email for over 10 years. Called customer service and they told me I have to PAY TO GET MY PASSWORD RESET. Never heard of something like that in my life. Looks like I’ll be losing all my emails I had on there and I’ll never go back to AOL.

120th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 45th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Improve the quality of your editorial

1. Stop with the National Enquirer–type "****" stories ("Kim Kardashian shocks the red carpet in see-through evening dress."

2. Make your headlines direct ("Twisters hit Oklahoma, Kansas," not "Twisters threaten several Great Plains states"). I don;t want to have to open the story to know if I want to read it.

26th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Freedom of speech,

It seems as if you don't believe in allowing people to vote on other people's suggestions for your blogs. Shame, maybe you are a communist from another time period and just can't handle free speech.

120th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 23rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I think we need to have a poll. Does AOL hate, love, or are they fair and ballanced for Trump?

It would be good to see how AOL users think about AOL'S posts and stories about the president. Are they prejudges for or against Trump, or are they fair?

101st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 120th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 120th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base