AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 23rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. site quality

I am a charter member of AOL and have noticed that the organization gets worse every year. Why cannot the leadership of AOL revert to their original quality?

89th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. DATE of report

Any place to show a date at the beginning (headline) of an article? I start to read and all of a sudden I realize they are reporting about last week's storm. What am I missing???
    Example today Feb 7th - I end up reading about Feb 4th

72nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 19th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. DELETE THE "DONALD TRUMP PRESIDENCY" BLOCK ON YOUR FRONT PAGE.

HOW DO I DELETE THE "DONALD TRUMP PRESIDENCY" BLOCK FROM MY (YOUR) PAGE? I'M NOT A FAN AND I'M A HAIR AWAY FROM ENDING MY YEARS-LONG AOL MEMBERSHIP.

89th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why Don't you get rid of this constant old news go back to an AOL that worked

Drop the old news period why do we have to be subjected to a torture by looking at the same stuff over and over

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  234 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Improve the quality of your editorial

1. Stop with the National Enquirer–type "****" stories ("Kim Kardashian shocks the red carpet in see-through evening dress."

2. Make your headlines direct ("Twisters hit Oklahoma, Kansas," not "Twisters threaten several Great Plains states"). I don;t want to have to open the story to know if I want to read it.

26th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 25th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Upgrade your reporting

Bring back the active stock market section and omit some of the non-news articles on Megan Markel.

96th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. put things back the way it used to be when it was no fuss, no muss.

put things back the way it used to be when it was no fuss, no muss.

110th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Inaccurate picture headlines

How young and inexperienced are your AOL.com headline gatherers? A little while ago you had multiple days of Richard Gere's picture under a headline about Robin Williams...and Robin's last name was misspelled this way: "Willaims". Now today you have a headline about filmmaker/animator Terry Gilliam not apologizing about being a white man...and your headline says "Actor:...." Guys, I'm available to replace whoever you got doing this. I'm based in ***********.

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 61st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 110th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 18th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Where is all the news about Venezuela

Satrt reporting on Venezuela

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Need more user free to post here.

Include all cetagories.

138th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. NEWS SOURCE OR GOSSIP COLUMN?

You used to be current on news topics but now it's more like Entertainment Tonight or National Enquirer! I don't even read that stuff in the grocery aisle so I really don't need that as "NEWS"!!! If you can't keep up, we go elsewhere. Very simple solution!

39th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. trump again?

I'm freaking tired of trump. Can't we all just ignore him anymore? I mean do the idiots on the Republican side give in to him our what? Don't they have any spines? It's sick. Just give him some Legos and let him build his wall in a corner.

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop the next page ****

I will not read any story that has the next page

96th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base