AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You have allowed a fraudulent site to be the first choice when requesting info about US citizenship. They stole $199 from us. please reply

When we used your search window to get info for US citizenship, the first site to come up was fraudulent and stole $199 from us. This site appears to be the USCIS offiical site. Once I realized the scam, I made the same request to Google and the fraudulent site you have provided to us, your member, that allowed us to be scammed IS NOT listed with Google. I am very upset about this, having been you customer for many years. How can you allow scam artists to be so prominently displayed in your website. I want a reply to…

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Do not allow commenting on newsfeeds.

If you've read the comments in the newsfeeds you will see how terrible the postings are.You are creating a dangerous situation by allowing this,

43rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Get rid of the slide shows. I want to read the full article.

Get rid of slide shows it is a paid to have to click every time to read entire article. Usually the substance of article comes after reading several pieces of story that really don't matter.

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. There is no local news for Kingston, NY 12401 from the Daily Freeman any more. Why not? Original Message: There is no local news for Kingsto

There is no local news for Kingston, NY 12401 from the Daily Freeman any more. Why not?
    Original Message: There is no local news for Kingston, NY 12401 from the Daily Freeman any more. Why not?

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Unfortunately, you will cause great harm to countless animals by headlines like "City overrun by deadly creatues adopts wild plan."

Don't let unsophisticated editors who know nearly nothing about animals write headlines about them. It creates great harm to nature and widens the gap between human and co-creatures even more.

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cease glorifying pedophiles/mass shooters by showing their photos. Doing so only encourages others or is this something AOLcondones?

Cease glorifying ****/***** by showing their photos. Doing so only encourages others or is this something AOL administrators condone?

129th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Get the Conversation dialog boxes to display below the news articles.

Get the Conversation dialog boxes to display below the news articles.

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Great Tech Support

I want to Sincerely Thank ******, AOL Tech support Supervisor today. There were issues with us logging into AOL, Explorer, anything. Problem started yesterday. Today we couldn't
    Log into anything. She manually put an update fix on our computer. She deserves a pay raise. She is very polite, very knowledgeable. Much
    Appreciation...K***** G.

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. trump again?

I'm freaking tired of trump. Can't we all just ignore him anymore? I mean do the idiots on the Republican side give in to him our what? Don't they have any spines? It's sick. Just give him some Legos and let him build his wall in a corner.

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. STOP THE SOUND ON THE VIDEOS!

It is SUPER annoying to have to mute each and every video.

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. up dates

How about having an AOL that is matched to microsoft updates without **** the sound ? I updated my microsoft connection and now all sounds sound as if it were on helium with static. AOL does not offer a contact to find sound settings via microsoft as base of of computer connection.

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Better News Reporting

You need a better source for news. Yahoo makes up headlines and sensationalizes stories, e.g. Survey: Americans Worse Off..., it was not a survey, Results of the survey, which were buried, state that over 50% of Americans stated tey were better off.

63rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Quit thinking on the negative

Aol's choice to post a negative story about Laura Bush when she has lost someone close to her truly shows that the media is the true evil of America. If media would quit headlining negatives and go positive we might actually enjoy to get up in the morning

24th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Customizable news articles/sites for the homepage

Let Each Customer Decide. If i want to see nothing from the Washington post.... then i should be able to make that choice. If i want less political sites, more fun or educational sites, and less ad articles on the homepage, i should be able to customize that and have it stay that way the next time i log in... Been an AOL member for over a decade, never seen the homepage be so full of hateful articles ALL the time like it is now.

43rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Put back your old Welcome Screen!!!!! This ne one won't pause. Leave well enough alone!

Put back your old Welcome Screen!!!!! This ne one won't pause. Leave well enough alone!

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please remove the Healthgrades ad to the immediate right of my welcome screen. Everytime I sign in up pops this ad on 'your stage 3 lung ca

Please remove the 'Healthgrades' ad showing on the AOL welcome page. It is so annoying to read everytime I sign in about 'your stage 3 lung cancer.' Get real people...I am not interested in this gloom and doom being *******

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make the video News clips optional.

Don't automatically start the video clips on a News story. As a rule, the clips say very little about the story and people who are really interested in the article would rather read the facts.

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The sign about sign off from the personal account is too small and unvisible, it is up on the top of the page,after sign off.

The sign about sign off from the personal account is too small and unvisible, it is up on the top of the page,after sign off. To make a sign off and redirection back to the homepage of aol.com bigger, so it is visible. My email is **(underscore) l at aol.com The current key board doesn't registering underscore symble before "l" letter..

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I AM SO TIRED OF THE FOOTBALL SCREEN!!!! How can I change it?

I am NOT a fan of football but my screen is ALWAYS a football screen reference...WHY?

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why can't you get to the home page from search engine?

getting AOL home page from a search engine not can not reach this page

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base