AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Editor oversitght of reporter's "news"

Today's front page scrolled news about how closing the border will impact palates, e.g., guacamole, is very petty. Border security for Americans is far more important. Focus on that and move trivial perspectives to most, to a new "Trivia or Other News" interest page and move elsewhere. Stopping illegals, drugs, and human trafficking is more critical! Plenty of food alternatives for those "palates"...

31st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 47th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cease glorifying pedophiles/mass shooters by showing their photos. Doing so only encourages others or is this something AOLcondones?

Cease glorifying ****/***** by showing their photos. Doing so only encourages others or is this something AOL administrators condone?

77th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I want pictures of snakes popping up on home page stopped. I have a phobia about them and they are causing me distress.

I am sick and tired of the snake pictures popping up on the Home Page. They are giving me nightmares. There is no news value in this. It's designed to shock people. If they must use them, put a story line and then post a link for people to click on if they want to see the picture.If AOL doesn't stop this, then I will have to research alternative sites and find one that doesn't do this. Because I can't put up with this. This is my third complaint and nothing has been done.

77th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Your FAVORITES list "management" *******. Can't organize the way I sued to. Can't print to see what I have.

In the old days I could manage/reorganize listings in my favorites list. I could see what I have. Now, what you have sucks. I can't even print the list to see what I have. Suggest you do better!

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why is it that when I comment on a story there are no likes or dislikes at all?

When I post a comment on a story there are no likes or dislikes???????
    Someone surly has an opinion one way or the other.

64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Get rid of your POP UP TurboTax ad on your homepage. Tell Turbo Tax to get lost. I would NEVER use TurboTax.

Get rid of your TurboTax POP UP ad. It IS extremely annoying.Tell TurboTax I will NEVEWR use their service.

34th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Impeachment

We the people believe that the dems are ratcheting up the "I" BS because it's getting closer to blowing the top off of the deep state's crimes. And I'm sure you will ignore it or call it politics. I hope the lawbreakers go to jail. And it's NOT Trump.

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Budget

Does anyone else wonder if democrats can do math? AOC wants to spend 93 trillion on the green new deal and we can't afford 5.7 billion on a wall to protect our country? The first thing the Jews did when they returned from 70 years of captivity was build a wall to protect their country and city.

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. STILL BLOCKING ME!

The AOL Staff ********* cannot accept my views about dRats, leftist, and snowflakes!

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. how do I increase the font size on aol.mail? I can barely read my mail

Make it easy to adjust font size in aol.mail.. I can barely see it

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. shom melania trump smiling and positive instead of tthe hate republican daily biased vomit

idea? stop the neg hate rspub bias and act like newsmen not ldem lapdogs

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. abortion...candidates now talking about it

do articles about abortion...going to be the big issue next year

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Very Disturbing?

We DON'T KNOW if it's very disturbing, because the dems are doing this in secret. They are cherry picking and taking things out of context. The only thing disturbing is what the democrats and the deep state have been doing for 3+ years and will continue to do for the next 5 years! AND YOU participate in it every second of every day! Pathetic excuse for journalists and journalism. (And you don't care)

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. stop autoplaying video ads you clowns

stop autoplaying video ads you clowns

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop the idiotic timed out ****!!

What's up with this "you've timed out of AOL". Sign in again. What a load of bull. AOL is going down quickly.

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The Big I Word

The reason the democrats are delaying, is that they don't have anything. WE know if the democrats had ANYTHING, they would have passed articles. Many democrat leaders and other democrats are realizing that Schiff and company have been misleading everyone and are just continuing the ruse. The meetings are secret, so that Schiff can take isolated sentences, and sentence fragments out of context and leak them. The democrat leaders with hillary leading, have become insane!

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. by keeping one page at the time,not 3 or 4 at once plust its very bad to seach for other things and music is on very disterving.aol has got

plz aol ur was the # 1 what happen,now its very crazy,u can do anything,i want aol the old aol was excellent.

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. comments

Why can't you fix the comments and why do you refuse to respond?

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base