AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12719 results found
-
Seriously, WHY "always" the "NEXT PAGE" articles???
Here's an idea. Make it ONE article on ONE page, WITHOUT having to always go through a MILLION clicks to continue reading! I mean, seriously, why do you do that? Ad support? If so, put all the advertisers on the one page with the article. It can't be THAT hard. Put it as a moving ribbon across the top. It'll be a continuous ad with multiple advertisers and you can still stay on the same page without constantly having to WAIT to hit "next page" and possibly accidentally click on an ad that will DETER you from that product, in…
184th ranked -
How do I sign in to post a comment? I've asked several times
are you ever going to tell me how to post a comment?
5072nd ranked -
How do I sign in to post a comment? I've asked several times
are you ever going to tell me how to post a comment?
12459th ranked -
How do I sign in to post a comment? I've asked several times
How do I post a comment? Ive asked several times.
5072nd ranked -
get rid of trump
trump has no basis for his claims he is in a reality show which he can't control Lies Deceit and yet his minions believe him History has him the 42 worst president ever which correlates to the third worst!!!
5072nd ranked -
Real News?
Around 95% of your "news" is opposition research. Remember the Steele Dossier? It was paid for by hillary and the dnc. The fisa requests have mostly been proven bogus. There are hand written notes that prove our "esteemed" fbi was heavily involved in trying to get rid of Trump. YOU will have to report on these things when they become so loud, that even YOU can't ignore them. (Biden is toast) That's what the nyt was trying to tell everyone when they asked for an investigation. That's some of the REAL NEWS!
1846th ranked -
Why don't I see any stories on General Flynn?
Why don't I see any stories on General Flynn?
1846th ranked -
AOL Left Wing Bias Has to Stop!
5/4 headline: Trump admits death toll could reach 100K.
How about mentioning what the death toll could have been had he not closed off flights from China. And, look what you and other left boas media had to say when he did close off flight form China!
The Italians did not close off flights form China, even mocking Trump by holding events hugging a Chinese tourist! Death followed.
Your editorial board are not interested in any balance to your stories. If you have no place for opposing political points of view perhaps I'll need to close my approximately 30 year…483rd ranked -
Mail delivery problems
Keep receiving email telling me my email couldn't be delivered. I haven't sent any emails for quite awhile. Those they mention, I didn't write.
2857th ranked -
STOP PRINTING LIES AND USELESS GARBAGE!!
Do you morons have ANY idea how completely ridiculous you look to anyone using your ****** email or website?
What a stupid pile of propaganda filth AOL has become! If I didn't have so many emails coming to my AIM account, I would have been gone a LONG time ago. Fascism starts with flagrant propaganda. Here we are.1846th ranked -
STOP PRINTING LIES AND USELESS GARBAGE!!
Do you morons have ANY idea how completely ridiculous you look to anyone using your ****** email or website?
What a stupid pile of propaganda filth AOL has become! If I didn't have so many emails coming to my AIM account, I would have been gone a LONG time ago. Fascism starts with flagrant propaganda. Here we are.2857th ranked -
Wittmer Plays the Race Card
She really doesn't get it! They are accusing HER of being the Nazi. She's worse than I thought! Have any of these power mongers read the constitution? Why can't the drive-in theater open? The closures have to make sense! She obviously isn't qualified to be governor and certainly not a VP candidate.
2857th ranked -
STOP repeating
STOP with the repeating - same ole' stories every day - every week - even repeating stories every month - to the point where I'm bored to tears. I go onto other news sites to just find something new and fresh.
1846th ranked -
Hilary with out makeup really made my day !!!!!!!
more or your liberal socialist BS
1846th ranked -
STUPID
JUST REALL FCUKING NICE TO READ A STORY ALL THESE FCUKING ADS FCUK THE HOLE STORY UP WHAT THE **** WRONG WITTH YOU FCUKING CLOWNS THEY DONT WORK ****
5072nd ranked -
Some More Real News (Biden and Fauci)
What woman is going to want to be Biden's running mate when EVEN the NYT is calling for an investigation into Biden's ****** allegations. And YOUR headline about Fauci is totally misleading. It says congress, but that's code for Pelosi, Schiffless and other players drilling Fauci. Notice there are NOOOOO Republican's deciding where the money goes. That's scary! Then the democrats can still use all that money as PORK. YOUR rag is Pathetic as usual!
2857th ranked -
Why Do I have to 'retry' 20 times to post a Comment.......!!?? Is this what I'm paying $50 a month for....??
Why do I have to retry my Comment 20 times; after I am signed in. Is this what I'm paying $50 a month for??
2857th ranked -
You already are #1 reporting the truth and lies from Trump, and the Russian controlled GOP Congress rapping trillions of dollars for profita
Great news reporting the lies and and scams from Trump, the GOP raping trillions of dollars for the wealthy and corporations, Trump profiting from his scams and the office of President along with his corrupt associates=Russian controlled GOP Congress. The truth will free the world from this tyrant who is mentally unstable and sick!
1046th ranked -
the hand meter on poker appeares when ;you enter the site. :You have go to settings every time to remove this option.
Please remove the hand meter from the world class poker. It is no longer and option in settings. YOu have to go into setup, tto remove this option every time you start the game.
5072nd ranked -
Trump is a liar,scammer, raping America for profit with the Russian GOP. Keep up the great work publishing the truth AOL.
Always speak the truth about Fake President Trump-Putin's Puppet and the Russian controlled Republican GOP and the raping of America for the wealthy and corporations by the GOP and Trump. You go for the truth AOL always. Proud of you.
1046th ranked
- Don't see your idea?