AOL Super App for iOS
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
283 results found
-
Post the actual news! Like the awful stuff that comes out of the White House everyday!!!!
Please post the actual factual news, no spin!!!
107th ranked -
Fake news
Please stop with all the fake news and hatred against USA. CNN news & random people creating articles with their biased points of view. I don’t support communism, socialism & what the democrat party has become. It will destroy USA, it will destroy our freedom and the fact that AOL supports this makes me want to delete my aol account it’s sickening.
151st ranked -
AOL needs to recognize the email for the federal trade commission
Mailer Demon does not recognize the email where you can forward Scam emails directly to the Federal Trade Commission. The email address is spam@uce.gov and you should let everyone know about it.
120th ranked -
Remove all the news from first page
Every time I check my emails there’s a list of news articles, I don’t want to see this when all I want to do is read my emails . I’m moving to another email provider where this does not happen , I’m sick of seeing ridiculous news feeds , I’m not interested!
184th ranked -
Can i not have news from the left wing Guardian !!!! Makes me vomit violently
I do not want any news from the Guardian it makes my mental health bad
184th ranked -
Weather format single view
Single view like it was
70th ranked -
Where can I change my credit card? Why is it so **** hard to do it?
Make it easier to change credit cards!!!
234th ranked -
Remove sales pitches
Please remove advertisements from AOL mail. I am only looking for inspiration, good decent humor, and thoughtful ideas.
24th ranked -
Check your backend,do your due diligence!
Always check you logs, do proper handing over, verify the logs, do a time stamp and back end audit and due diligence is very important. Rotation snd building capacity motivates the team to protect the integrity and reliability of the org or coy or llc or esp
209th ranked -
Notify us of your subscription price increase. This month noticed a $10.00 a month increase! Almost 30% increase! Ridiculous!
Price increase notification! $10 monthly increase starting in August? How did I miss it? That’s almost a 30% increase!
209th rankedHi there! We are sorry for any inconvenience you have experienced. To better understand and address this matter, kindly direct message us on X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook via our AOL Customer Care page. Alternatively, if you do not utilize social media, please visit help.aol.com. Thank you.
-
paid subscribers should get an option to get email read receipts when you send emails to people
There are other Email services that allow this setting for free accounts.
209th ranked -
FREE AOL +++
Business idea: AOL +++. Only for users that want modern quality of interface between multiple email, TEAMS, and social media accounts, are willing to use AOL email as main account, early adapters of AOL modem, now 50+ to 80 +. You biggest strength was making it simple for all! Use it to your best advantage. If people forget to cancel AOL+………🤷♂️
209th ranked -
AOL sucks! I do not get ads in my Gmail or outlook
AOL sucks! GMAIL and Outlook do not have adds in the middle of my screen
209th ranked -
Obama cry me a river
Your posted article,of Obama being depressed because big Mike is upset with Trump is literally unworthy news.
Cry me a river for god sake!171st ranked -
get better spam detection
I am getting so many spam emails sent to my inbox that actually look like spam messages and then when I look in my spam box, there’s so many emails that don’t look like spam. It doesn’t make sense. Please stop the spam emails from coming through. I can’t even have my email notifications on anymore.
234th ranked -
Allow users to pick their own mail notification sound
Please allow users to pick their own mail notification sound. Or at least include the “you got mail” sound.
234th ranked -
Stop sensationalising the news! Is everything a “bombshell”?’
Stop sensationalising the news! Is everything a “bombshell”?’
234th ranked -
Your News is Pathetic
OMG how rubbish is your news as usual, the Strictly news about possible shake up after 2 weeks is one of your typical No News stories
Please fire your news reporters they are dreadful and I am not reading this nonsense anymore
234th ranked -
Restore responsiveness
Restore the responsiveness because this newest version is slow to respond
234th ranked -
The notification sound is still not working
I think it was after iOS updates on iPhone, AOL app notification sound is phone’s default, not the one you choose on the app. It was perfectly working before. Can you fix it so that I know when I get emails, otherwise, it’s buried in all other notifications (Ring works great all the time)
234th ranked
- Don't see your idea?