AOL Super App for iOS
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
282 results found
-
Improve the News it’s senseless Gossip
Seriously, you need to sack your news reporters, headlines with no back up, ridiculous stories with no foundation, my 5 year old could do better
In short your news in nothing more than useless gossip66th ranked -
Links to top stories in the app no longer take you to the story. Headline is there, read story button but no story. Very annoying.
Fix the links in the app. Top stories no longer available. Headline is there, button to read story that doesn’t work and no story very annoying. I typically read from AOL app daily. Not this week
90th ranked -
The only reason why I still have my aol account is because it is legacy. I used it as AOL dial up many years ago. AOL has not improved since
The only reason why I use AOL still is because I have out my AOL account to others in a dial up era. Having AOL a email is an embarrassment. It makes people talk to me loudly and slowly, and right away gives away my age. I think that if AOL stopped trying to sell older adults on ADDS or silly subscription to AOL premium, then it can be self sustaining like GMAIL or OUTLOOK. I am willing to have corporations pay for GMAIL enterprise or some fancy Microsoft email suit. But AOL is offering me to pay for 0.0
110th ranked -
Hate the yellow icon!
Please go back to the blue icon. It was easy on the eyes. The bright yellow is horrible!
20th ranked -
Delete contacts that show up on search bar
The email addresses that I have emailed only once still show up on the search bar after deleting them from my contacts. I have called customer service and paid for premium subscription and have not figured out how to fix the issue. This is so frustrating! I have cleared cache and still nothing! Nothing works.
146th ranked -
your upgraded version of AOL app is ****
Your upgraded version of AOL app is dysfunctional very very slow. It is very, very difficult to navigate through the app. It worked fine before. It takes up to 2 to 3 times to delete emails. They keep coming back. Prior to the upgrade the app worked very well was fast and now when you think you take one step forward, you have now gone eight steps back.
204th ranked -
Remove AI from your news platform
I visit aol for news regularly. Today I stumbled across a supposed link on your news platform purporting to ba a 60 minutes episode with Leslie Stahl. It was labeled as breaking news and had interviews with Bill Gates, Robert Deniro , Morgan Fairchild, Clint Eastwood all touting the remarkable cure for Alzheimer’s just discovered . It’s made of ingredients in your kitchen it said and we will show you how to make it in just a moment. A moment turned in to a minute, then ten minutes and that’s when I knew it was an elaborate AI SCAM to…
179th ranked -
Lag time on e-mail is terrible - just started recently
Speed it up …
179th ranked -
most of your news is 9-14 days old… what’s the deal?
Most of your news is 9-14 days old. What’s the deal?!
110th ranked -
restore automatic subject in subject line
Restore automatic subject
146th ranked -
Allow customer service without payment
Don’t charge users to use cust
146th ranked -
All the news on it instead of all the liberal propaganda.
I went through news, politics, everything and there was absolutely nothing about AOC and Mundami laughing yes laughing at the memorial. That is disgusting how can you not show that as news? How can you not stand for the American people? Oh wait you’re not journalist you are one of those that just like to play like you are. It’s ok you’ll go down like all the other outlets.
179th ranked -
How to change font size now
Change font sizes now with the update
179th ranked -
The latest update slows the responsiveness of the app in previewing a selected message
Return the iPad app to respond faster to showing a selected message
179th ranked -
Faster responding, less bugs.
Faster responding email app, less bugs. Allow email to change status after being read instead of making them stay highlighted like not reading. Fix the email delete button, sometimes responds and other times not.
179th ranked -
Post the actual news! Like the awful stuff that comes out of the White House everyday!!!!
Please post the actual factual news, no spin!!!
108th ranked -
Fake news
Please stop with all the fake news and hatred against USA. CNN news & random people creating articles with their biased points of view. I don’t support communism, socialism & what the democrat party has become. It will destroy USA, it will destroy our freedom and the fact that AOL supports this makes me want to delete my aol account it’s sickening.
146th ranked -
AOL needs to recognize the email for the federal trade commission
Mailer Demon does not recognize the email where you can forward Scam emails directly to the Federal Trade Commission. The email address is spam@uce.gov and you should let everyone know about it.
122nd ranked -
Remove all the news from first page
Every time I check my emails there’s a list of news articles, I don’t want to see this when all I want to do is read my emails . I’m moving to another email provider where this does not happen , I’m sick of seeing ridiculous news feeds , I’m not interested!
179th ranked -
Can i not have news from the left wing Guardian !!!! Makes me vomit violently
I do not want any news from the Guardian it makes my mental health bad
179th ranked
- Don't see your idea?