AOL Super App for iOS
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
283 results found
-
App keeps freezing since update
The app keeps freezing when I close an email. The only resolution is to hard close the app and go back in
234th ranked -
Option to open email links in users own browser choice, not the apps built in browser
Opening hyperlinks in emails should be open in the users choice of browser, and not the mail apps built in browser. Please make an option for the user to decide what browser your links open in
66th ranked -
Not working since update horrible
Go back to original
234th ranked -
What did you do to the app with the latest update?
Email font is smaller on both the inbox and when you open the email. You can’t zoom in on an opened email, it just slides up on the screen. This needs to be fixed on IOS.
234th ranked -
171st ranked
-
Make it simplar to catch up email
The feature to “catch up” comes and goes. Make ir stay
96th ranked -
Be able to Zoom In on Photos
Be able to Zoom In on photos
84th ranked -
Stop employing perverts 🚻\
Stop blocking and censor email, perverts🚻\
234th ranked -
Einfach eine Datei an eine e-Mail anhängen !?
Hallo ich wollte heute eine Datei an eine e-Mail hängen, Das war nicht möglich, ich sollte erst meine Einstellungen überprüfen und wurde verlinkt, das war auch nicht möglich. Das mehr als ärgerlich, weil es nervt und Zeit frißt ohne Ergebnis. Gruß Volker Reschke
234th ranked -
Make it work! I can’t get access to emails!!
I can’t access emails from my iphone!!
209th ranked -
Stop mislabeling mail and not putting them in the right mailboxes
Clean up you program
234th rankedHi there, we are sorry to hear that! We'd like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com Thank you!
-
My13 inch iPad purchased in 2026 works perfectly except for the AOL mail app. I cannot install my preferred “signature” \
So far, spent approx 4 solid hours on the phone with aol tech support, aol was unsuccessful. I sent several request for aol tech support as it was recommended in June, absolutely no follow up by aol. There are no problems with “signature” on my iphone15 pro max or on my desktop version.
If this cannot be fixed, it may become necessary for me to end aol and convert to gmail 100%!! Please someone ar aol help!!!!234th ranked -
Screen jumping
My screen jumps up out of my site whenever I compose an email…..Cannot even read the fonts…..I’m paying for this?
234th ranked -
I missed an invitation to a public interview because AOL Mail automatically filtered an important email into the spam folder.
I recently discovered an important email from sleeping@vrchat.com about a public interview, but it was sitting in my spam folder due to an automatic filter by AOL Mail, and I missed the deadline. Given the circumstances, how do you plan to handle this? I am quite concerned as I was expecting the $30 compensation for this interview.
234th ranked -
News Options
1) please add a Settings option that allows us to open the app to our Mail, or set as a default.
2) The news always opens to the presidential election and it is extremely biased in favor of Harris. It’s always negative about Trump. We all see through this and it amounts to propaganda. I do not want to see news on AOL about the presidential election. It doesn’t even allow a local option.
3) Provide options to create a custom feed so we can eliminate specific topics we don’t want, such as the presidential election.
4) If You cannot…
19th ranked -
234th ranked
-
Telephone help line
Reintroduce a telephone help line
209th ranked -
Why the email is lingering in OUTBOX , for months ?
Why the email is staying in the OUTBOX ?
47th ranked -
The ability to send larger files
Only allowed 25mb videos in this day and age is insane.I cannot even send a video to tech support on the issue Im having with another app. This is something that need to change, otherwise there is no choice but to use other email apps
234th ranked -
We have a hard time logging onto AOL on our desk top!! How about making that easier!
Make it easier to log into our Home computer! I can get online with my phone, but not my desktop
234th ranked
- Don't see your idea?