Issues in aol desktop gold
There are still issues with aol desktop gold. I have complained about some of these in the past.
1) Optimize aol in covid related times. I have noticed that the software still isn't right when either reading email or reading aol news articles. The software can freeze up or be very slow to respond. I thought that these issues might be due to a bug in the software, but it may also be due to covid related times.
Since a lot of us work from home, the aol software might not be optimized to handle all the traffic from it's users. I doubt that aol is as big as google, yahoo, or ebay.
Optimize aol desktop to handle large amounts of user traffic in covid related times.
2) I like aol updates, but I'd like the option to manually update aol desktop gold.
3) On the aol welcome page, there are usually between two and three videos that play automatically, give us an option to turn off autoplay.
4) I know that the aol email now has a yellow highlight bar. I don't mind or care about this, but not everyone is like me. Give us an option to change the color.
5) Let us know when the next aol update is about to arrive. I always click on the what's new icon, but I have no way of knowing when the next update will arrive.
Look, I know that everyone is not happy with how aol desktop performs or looks, but all we can do is keep complaining in the feedback. Changes take time.