AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Feature story disparages seniors

Like it or not, a large % of AOL users are seniors (because we started using AOL in the 1990's). I don't particularly want feature that target my age group, but do get irritated when one of your features disparages seniors. You have a feature sponsored by YourBump (Ex-worker Reveals Dark Side of Cruise Lines) that basically says that having older people on cruises soils the fun. Having taken many cruises, I found this feature to be inane and insulting. You should vet your "features" more carefully.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. sending an email using the heart icon from the toolbar

add again the option to send an email containing the website link when clicking the heart icon from the toolbar. It used to work before. But it stopped working and doesn't let me do it again on 7/7/2021. I've already reached out to tech and to their senior tech.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. cannot send an email from ADG web from the heart icon toolbar

add an option to forward or send an email when clicking the heart from the toolbar. can't send an email using that icon. it used to work before. Stopped working 7/7/2021.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base