Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold Beta experience.

bring back the history sites you visited feature only shows searched items.i turned off clear browser history.

bring back the history sites you visited feature only shows searched items.i turned off clear browser history.

9 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

chris shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It was so convenient to have all of the websites I use on a daily basis, pull up every morning when I log into AOL.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE allow us to see our complete browsing history! The search history is not as useful. The complete browsing history was a standard feature for years. It is EXTREMELY useful. If I do research and check information on multiple websites by hyperlink, a browsing history will let me easily go back to any website from recent history. Marking things in "favorites" is time-consuming and not good if I take information from many sites. PLEASE include this useful feature.
        The "search history" is NOT as useful, it only shows what topic I search and not which sites I actually selected to visit. The search will produce over 20 options, and then more jumping by links. Please let us see the complete BROWSING HISTORY not just the "Search History". AOL records this information, even some cookies record what sites I visit - It would be nice if I could also easily see the same information. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Feedback and Knowledge Base