AOL App For Android
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
276 results found
-
686th ranked
-
236th ranked
-
wok
Ail comme Yahoo sont devenus de ridicules asservis du wokisme, les sources des médias que vous proposez sont pathétiques
686th ranked -
???? question, !!!! why can't I read certain articles in your news section???? vey frustrating
pay attention, !!! I can't read certain articles in your news section, w h y?
686th ranked -
stop silly noise when opening some news items.
When I open some news articles a sound bite starts. It sounds unconnected to the article.
362nd ranked -
Make news articles load better; i get blank pages most of the time, even after force stopping/data clearing. News text loads after ads? y?
Optimize news section!
686th ranked -
362nd ranked
-
when you post stories with pictures it's nice having words below to complete the thinking process. Are you guys asleep at the hamster wheel?
wake up, all I'm getting is pictures and topics at top of stories and nothing where a sentence or paragraph should be.
686th ranked -
nothingness created nothingness. nothing became nothing on top of nothing. the 0 became the 0 which eventually turned into a 1 and back to 0
the new world orders new theory of creation
686th ranked -
quit being so freaking biased against President Trump & the Republican party. No one believes your ********, left wing agenda.
Just like CNN, MSNBC, and all other leftwing organizations.🤮
686th ranked -
Stop with the "News", that you think is important. Stop with the "Opinion" pieces. Aol News just sucks, and everybody knows it.
Try to imagine an individual who only wants to know "What" is happening..... I don't care why "you" think it is happening. Stop thinking that "You", can change the way that I see news....just report it.
686th ranked -
686th ranked
-
why do so many headlines come up with a blank page after I choose to read the story? There's no content.
Problem started just in the past week or two.
686th ranked -
686th ranked
-
Hands Off March coverage
Over 5 MILLION people marched on April 5th and there's NO coverage on AOL. Why?
686th ranked -
Add a tab to report correctly. misnformation, hate speech and so on and to block certain news feed.
By having a tab for as my suggestion, everyone can pick what they are more comfortable. as I see some hate fix, ithers hate CNN. everyone can block not just news feed but just certain feed we don't want.
362nd ranked -
De cesser les actualités uniquement de gauche en France. les médias RFI et courrier international sont insupportables
média politisé
686th ranked -
Remove the " more for you "pop up on the bottom third of news articles ! I absolutely hate it ,almost as much as tRump !
Remove more for you .
686th ranked -
get rid of Aol updated email immediately.
not interested in my ideas, shame.
686th ranked -
686th ranked
- Don't see your idea?