AOL App For Android

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix the Go Button next to the search bar, which doesn't go anywhere except to a drop down menu which offers bookmark or save password.

fix the Go Button next to the search bar. it doesn't work and is useless and very annoying when searching for something.

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a feature to remove news, information that a reader is not interested in. For example, I am not interested in the 'style transformation'

Allow readers real time reader adjustment to their feed. There is an option to add/save a story, "+". Give an option to remove/delete a story.

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. make news stories optional & separate additional feature from email

Have news stories be optional in email app- so customers can choose 1 or both

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 58th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 58th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like to see the ads above the emails

do not lose the ad bar just above the new emails

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 58th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 58th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please make the security settings on AOL mail compatible with other email systems so I can have all email on one app. This app is garbage.

Every time I try integrating my old Verizon email account onto the mail apps on my phone, it says the security certificate cannot be accepted. I know you want people to get the app, but having a separate app taking up space just for one separate email account is just ridiculous.
    On top of that, opening the AOL app takes you not to your inbox, but the news page, and there seems to be no way to fix this -- news articles that are usually just 99% twitter feed imports and are full of misspellings, inaccuracies, and unrelated videos. If…

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 58th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reaching out. Can you please give us a little bit more details about this issue, maybe the steps that you are following before this pop-up appears?

15. I enjoy reading news, but I can really do without having to scroll past dozens of "articles" about sports to get to it!

Post about big games, not all the ****** assaults/jail time those guys are racking up.

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix the widget! It's no longer marginally functional. It doesn't work, at all. It's been well over a year that the "<" & ">" buttons worked.

The AOL widget is no longer even marginally functional. It does not work, at all. Unless you un/reinstall it, the content stays exactly the same. Also, you can't use the "<" & ">" buttons to scroll through the articles. That's been broken for well over a year. Finally, the email flag never clears, on its own.

34th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App For Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base