AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dark mode on Android app

Dark mode on Android app

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. setting to delete and move to the next email

The new updates removed the setting to allow a user to delete an email and move to the next email in the series without returning back to the email list. It is inconvenient. Bring back the ability to allow the user to delete and open the next email.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Inbox emails

With your latest version, the inbox is now limited to 200 emails and I can’t access the rest of my emails unless I log into aol.com?! I shouldn’t have to go 2 places to get my emails. There are no settings to change this. I wasted my time for almost a day answering questions and sending screenshots to AOL Customer Support on Twitter only to be redirected here where it clearly states that ‘feedback’ is not monitored for support related issues??!! Come on AOL-don’t break something with a new version that was working perfectly fine!! and now I’m stuck in…

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Auto open emails

Every time I delete an email bathe next email pops open. No good

52nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 52nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mail

I'm happy with my mail now. I'm not techy at all and don't want to change what I've had for YEARS

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Feedback

The new set up for AOL mail is not good. The old listing was much better. I realize that the new format allows you to slip in more ads but at what cost. After 30 years a customer I am going to have to look for another home base for internet and e-mail. John Norris

Also it appears that the feedback is a scam and the message goes down a wormhole never to be seen.

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Authentication

I do not want to have to receive a verification code every time I sign on to aol.com from this device because you do not recognize the device. I can go through the process, sign in, log off, sign in again and you still don’t recognize the device and I have to wait for a code all over again. Stupid, annoying and a waste of time.

The link to your solution isn’t working.

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Unread mail

Please bring back the ability to view only unread mail.

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop displaying left wing biased news.

Stop displaying left wing biased news and news criticizing Trump and the republicans. Either report news in a neutral non-politically biased fashion or do not attempt to report news at all. If what you are publishing is opinion pieces, please labal them as such and not as "news" and give equal weight to right wing political opinions too so that you are catering to the well over half the country who do not agree with far left wing bias views.

52nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Settings

You should be able to choose the actions you want for Swipe Left and Swipe Right.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fake news

Another fake news site!! Might as well delete

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. how on earth can I use an AOL app that works on iPad iPhone but NOT my Mac??

Ive been TORMENTED since getting an email saying my AOL email was NEW....now that I'm TRYING to get to bottom of NEW app stuff while on my MAC...then revise ALL my AOL contacts ; then try to find the last two years of emails that disappeared with this event...and tried to get ANY info...even if it is to find out it wasn't AOL..its a hack..YOU won't answer without payment. I have been a paid customer MANY years but AOL continues to NOT work with Apple....what's a girl to do?

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Apple Watch app gone

Where is the app for Apple Watch??? I can’t get my AOL mail in my Apple Watch after Thai last upgrade.

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Dark Mode

You really need dark mode

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sort choice by STARRED

I can star and email, but I can’t sort by starred emails. Can you add this option?

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. On iPad: Do not have emails flip to "Read" from "Unread" unless that message is clicked.Now it flips when the email before or after opens.

I like your new iPad layout. But I do not like that a message in New Mail will flip from "unread" to "read" when the message before or after it is opened. Sometimes I want to skip over a message and come back to it to read it. But the message I skip over is often moved to Old Mail before I click to read it.

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base