AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Account security.

Google does a much better job with Account security. Someone was able to log into my AOL account and reset the passwords for all of my accounts. Amazon, target, Walmart, Best Buy, eBay, Netflix, Microsoft, apple, etc. they even ordered some things and my bank shut off my debit card. This would have never happened if AOL would’ve secured my account with an authentication.

236th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mail

I'm happy with my mail now. I'm not techy at all and don't want to change what I've had for YEARS

191st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. AOL search has changed

Why did aol change the search. It isn’t user friendly and keeps pulling up list and the select one then press next and it takes you to another list and it keeps going 😡

63rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New mail old mail

Why not keep all mail as new until it’s removed by the recipient? When I login to outlook a lot of mail doesn’t show because it was read on the app. This is a problem

138th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Empty Spam folder

I would swear there used to be an option when I was looking in the SPAM Folder to either “Empty Folder”, or “Delete All”. I saw it two days ago. It has a blue bar with white text. It would warn me I was going to permanently delete the contents of the folder. No it is gone and I must select at least one Spam email, then select all, then delete to empty the Spam Folder. Is this the new way to delete Spam, or is there a glitch?

50th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Settings

You should be able to choose the actions you want for Swipe Left and Swipe Right.

158th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 236th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Need better search for viewing old emails

I would like to be able to search my old AOL emails for an EXACT PHRASE. Is this possible? eg would like to find emails mentioning "Jane Smith". I tried using the advanced search option and tried putting the search phrase both with single or double quotes on keyword like but it is NOT looking for that exact phrase - just finds emails containing Jane OR emails containing Smith but does not even bother to ensure that if I enter "Jane Smith" in search line that BOTH words are in the email before including in the results list. This looks…

120th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. APP keeps logging me out

I’ve used this app for years and never had a problem. This last week it logs me out and I have to login every time I want to check my mail. Check email multiple times a day.
    Please make it stop

236th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Face recognition

It is so frustrating having to log in every time I want read my emails. Can you not set up face recognition?

77th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fake news

Another fake news site!! Might as well delete

236th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I want to add document files (not only photos) to an email using the AOL iOs mobile!

not having this possibility makes the app rather useless for me - bad!

158th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add OLD MAIL TO THE REST OF THE MAILBOXES AND NOT JUST ONE

OLD MAIL NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO ALL THE MAILBOXES INSTEAD OF JUST ONE! I can’t seem to add old mail to my aol mailbox? Why is that? And why is it that when I choose old mail in AOL...it returns back to my mail options?

108th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 236th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 77th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 138th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. AOL Mail App iOS Hintergrundfarbe

Die Hintergrundfarbe im Nachrichteneingang (grau) und gelesene Nachrichten (ebenfalls grau) sind sehr schwer zu erkennen.
    Es wäre schön den Kontrast zu erhöhen und den Hintergrund weiß zu machen.
    Insgesamt könnte die Darstellung und Kontraste in der AOL App verbessert werden und an iOS Mail angepasst werden.
    Auch wäre es schön das man wie unter der Mail App von IOS beim IPad Pro 12.9 die Ordner, den Eingang und die Mail sehen würde.

191st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 26th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Dark Mode

You really need dark mode

158th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. A working help page

On oct 7 it was whoops not there. Also some direct way to get help by email.

191st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base