AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Moving mail to folders

AOL used to automatically offer a folder to move mail to, generally based on email address. How can I get that again?

16th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Font Selection

Allow font choices when composing emails and in the signature.

12th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Unified Inbox for all accounts

I have several email accounts..nice to see them in one Inbox..like the other email apps.

Also there is no indicator as to which email account has mail...I have to open all of them one by one to locate new mail.

46th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 46th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Thank you AOL!

Please add the ability to create or delete folders in the mail app. Otherwise great app and great, stable service for many years. Thank you AOL!

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. AOL v mail app

Why is my mail app faster than the aol app? I receive new mail much faster in another mail aggregator app. What’s up with that?

Is it that aol is clogged by adds and loading other non-mail info?

I stopped using the aol app because of its sluggish mail loading.

13th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 46th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 46th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Browser

When I click on a link in my email message (when I’m using the aol mail app on my iPhone) it doesn’t open in Safari, it opens in the aol browser. There, my phone won’t remember passwords, I can’t seem to figure out how to go “back” a page on the website, there are no controls to navigate. It’s very frustrating. I just want the links in emails to open in safari. Please.

32nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 87th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Easier to logon? Face ID?

Could you please make it easier for your users to login and modernize your app to use faceid? Thanks

46th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 16th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Annoying # of unread email

On my phone screen, I don’t want to see how many unread messages I have! Would be nice to turn this off!!!

68th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Let me pick which mail I get notified for

There’s so much spam and I’m waiting for emails from certain people. Can I set my notifications to only let me know when my actual contacts (or specific contacts) send me an email??

46th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 68th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mail

Go back the way it used to be. I’m sooo close to stopping my acct. and pay someone else for what I want, not what they want to give me. Thanks a lot!!

74th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. In-Message Email Options Disappear

When viewing an email, the options at the bottom (forward, delete, etc.) always disappear when I scroll up or down, making it very difficult and irritating when trying to use these functions. It’s been this way for a very long time and nothing has been done to fix it.

68th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. instead of my very strong and cumbersome password for AOL mail why not make it easier...you store the encrypted passwordsnd then askme a fou

store it encrypted and ask me a code to open mail linked to the password...four digits or mixed letters indontvcare, but having to type in what is nearly unhackabke just for mail and AOL access...sure i could use an easier passsword, but im tired of changing passwords every few months and updating my password offf line log...

58th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Customer disrespect makes switch to Gmail inevitable

Impossible to speak to a person. AOL account hacked into and no way to speak to a person to report it. All verifications apparently changed. Will be finally forced to give up on trying to stay with AOL and just switch to Gmail due to paying customer disrespect.

98th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your patience while we reviewed your feedback.

We’re sorry to hear about your experience. It’s certainly our expectation and desire that you receive the highest quality service when working with customer support. We’re sad to hear that it sounds like you did not.

Rest assured that we’ve captured your complaint and will make sure your experience is shared with others in an effort to prevent this in the future.

20. 98th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base