AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reply/Reply All/Forward on iPhone AOL

When I click to reply/forward an email the subject line turns to “Re: (no subject)” or “Fwd: (no subject). I called AOL tech support and they said wait for next update.
    Hope this is resolved soon for iPhone AOL app users. Thank you!

200th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 90th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 10th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  50 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Reading my email without relinquishing privacy

How about the ability to read my email WITHOUT having to waive my privacy. Every time I log on to read my email I must waive my privacy and, if I don’t, I am not allowed to read my email. What’s the deal with that???

90th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Link to join MS Teams meeting

On clicking the link to join a MS Teams meeting from an email within the AOL app, nothing happens, it does not take me to MS Teams which I have installed on my device. It works however when using the web based AOL email service.

100th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why has the delete all feature been deleted

The red delete feature has vanished . Not good to delete junk mail individually

77th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Open in internet tab

Need the ability to rerun to mail after opening a link without closing that link!

31st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Face recognition

It is so frustrating having to log in every time I want read my emails. Can you not set up face recognition?

104th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add OLD MAIL TO THE REST OF THE MAILBOXES AND NOT JUST ONE

OLD MAIL NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO ALL THE MAILBOXES INSTEAD OF JUST ONE! I can’t seem to add old mail to my aol mailbox? Why is that? And why is it that when I choose old mail in AOL...it returns back to my mail options?

130th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Dark mode

Great App, Dark Mode Please!

24th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why did you over secure the iOS aol app? There is FAR TOO MUCH tapping and entering on an already secure iPhone.

It is now a better idea to simply add my aol email address to a mail app and avoid the hassle.

130th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow users to darken print to improve contrast.

Right now my old eyes can barely see the very light letters, like the vague numbers on an iPad keyboard.
    Thanks.

118th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. To many phishing , scam ads

There is now a cascade of scam ads that I have been blocking, but they still end up in my junk folder. I want them blocked and destroyed even before they reach my devices.

If you look at the subject line and their email/ domain name, it is clear that they are not even spam, but rather scam attempts. I want to be able to block them individually or by domain name, and then have nothing to do with them (rather than having to continuously move them and dump them from my junk/trash folders). 

Remember, this not merely blocking spam,
    200th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 83rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why did AOL change email dress shown

Our email address has always been so t show but it’s not our whole complete names!
    WTF
    Tried to change it back and email stopped working on the iPad so I had to cancel it.

130th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Select all required from inbox

Need a select all from the inbox to facilitate spam deletion.
    Need to be able to stop political adds option or to automatically send to a mail box.

233rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  118 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. need update

Please update your System Preference instructions under the Apple menu.

151st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Used Finger Tip to login

I have to change my password everyday. Changed it Wednesday, tried to login on Thursday and it said PASSWORD INVALID! No it isn’t! Used fingertip verification to login like Bank of America uses

200th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Deleting emails.

Being able to delete 100 emails at a time, not wishing to delete individually, or All Mail, as you want to keep earlier mails...

130th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base