AOL Subscriptions and Plans

Help us improve AOL Subscriptions and Plans

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At AOL, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  1. Stop the security run around Get back to online account management. My billing and hacks are a wonder to control

Over charges. Unofferised sub e-mail account and more. I am getting out of AOL

4th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve tech support... difficult to understand and then when I set the phone down to log onto another device (a MacBook) they hung up!

It shouldn’t be so hard to figure out how to get Private WiFi to work properly on Apple products. It worked for a while and then stopped. It keeps telling me that I’ve added it to another device but I am actually using that device to try and get it to work again. Are you not keeping up with Apple updates? Something else? To add insult to injury, tech support hung up on me!!!!! If it was a mistake, they didn’t call me back or reach out again. They have my email, cell phone number and landline. I am spending…

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dont bury the account infomation

It is very hard to find information on one's account and billing method. Its like you are hiding it. I got to the plans after trying almost every possibility. I really also don't know what I will pay for my new plan (what kind of taxes and service fees. I couldn't find out if I could change my billing frequency from monthly to yearly. I also find it a little questionable that the lowest price plan is offered if you are going to cancel. I was actually going to change to a lower price plan but the screen wouldn't advance,…

2nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Subscriptions and Plans

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base