AOL Subscriptions and Plans

Help us improve AOL Subscriptions and Plans

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At AOL, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  1. Data selling should be disabled for AOL benefits

One Life Protected is selling data according to Reputation Defender. This should be stopped.

17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make Subscription information available to view

I should not have to hunt around your web site to view my paid subscription information. There should be an easy to find button option on the main page after logging in.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. You can improve by allowing free speech from conservatives. Also you can monitor the posts from liberals the same as you do conservatives.

Stop the disgraceful bold bias against conservatives and Trump supporters. America is based on Freedom of speech and it is not done at AOL. You are biased to a point of communist acts of aggression.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide a telephone number where one can get clarification on some item.

Example;ou will say download free.Does that mean the download is free then a cost to use it starts is is the use going to be free? Another is in the package offerings it said not offered in US andd Canada. I am in the US so why give that info and why cannot i get it when you state its in my package free.Confusing even to a college grad ,English major.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. GIVE us VALUE for OUR $'s

I agree with ALL the complaints listed! Ever since VERIZON took over AOL has become a loser! Any REAL service that AOL offers cost something. What I pay for is really NOTHING!

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. TO Get more help and make it easy when having aol problems.

you can never get any help when you are having aol problem.
    I don't have an easy access to chat online to let them know what the problem is. Its so annoying and Im a paying customer.
    and Im not happy at all with this service. I have a problem every time Im trying to delete email I get this coming up: This Request is not allowed, Code: EP 4010. Does anyone know what does this means?

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Customer service protocols need to be stream lined

Was on the phone with customer support for almost 2 hours. had to explain my situation 6-7x. no help and I had to pay 14.99 for a free month to get access to the level of support needed for my case . That level was useless as well. It was not until I demanded to speak to a manager that my issue was adequately addressed. Customer know when they are given the run around.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. ARE U LIARS EVER GOING 2 FIX IT SO WE CAN USE ANIMTED BACKGROUNDS IN OUR E-MAILS....LIKE WE DID BEFORE ???????? UR STATIONARY *** !!!!!!

LIES NOTHING BUT LIES WE GOT FROM U ALL SO FAR......TIM ARMSTRONG U R THE BIGGEST LIAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. OFFER FREE MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS

OFFER MAG SUBSCRIPTIONS

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. BUY STOPPING BILLING ME FOR THINGS I NEVER ASKED FOR OR DO NOT WANT.

i NEVER ASKED YOU TO SIGN ME UP FOR. YET YOU ARE SAYING I'M 10 DAYS INTO MyPrivacy activation.

I'M SO SICK OF THIS TYPE OF THING FROM AOL l TOOK A FREE TRIAL FOR YOUR SYSTEM MECHANIC AND NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO SWINDAL ME OUT OF MY MONEY BY TRYING TO ADD THIS ONTO MY ACCOUNT.

I AM ALSO ATTATCHING A COPY OF ALL THIS TO THE BBB SO THEY UNDERSTAND THE WAY YOU COMSTANTLY TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PEOPLE THAT USE AOL. tHEY ONLY NEED TO LOOK AT THE COMPLANTS OF ALL THE USERS TO…

34th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 34th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 34th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Im leaving

Im been with Aol for 20 + years and had no intention to leave, but your news (ALL LEFTIST ********) and this ad on my computer all day begging for mony was the last straw ( THE GIRL WITH THE MESSED UP NECK) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 34th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 34th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. you can only sign on one cs account at a time yet you ask for a code sent to another account for verification

this is stupid. find another way to verify identity. THERE IS NO WAY TO GET THE CODE WITHOUT SIGNING OFF OF THE PLACE TO PUT THE CODE.

34th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL Subscriptions and Plans

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base