AOL Subscriptions and Plans

Help us improve AOL Subscriptions and Plans

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At AOL, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  1. In my mind you could improve one heck of a lot by not being so anti-Trump in all your features

in my mind you could improve one heck of a lot by not being so anti-Trump in all your stuff.

17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ARE U LIARS EVER GOING 2 FIX IT SO WE CAN USE ANIMTED BACKGROUNDS IN OUR E-MAILS....LIKE WE DID BEFORE ???????? UR STATIONARY *** !!!!!!

LIES NOTHING BUT LIES WE GOT FROM U ALL SO FAR......TIM ARMSTRONG U R THE BIGGEST LIAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. OFFER FREE MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS

OFFER MAG SUBSCRIPTIONS

17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make Subscription information available to view

I should not have to hunt around your web site to view my paid subscription information. There should be an easy to find button option on the main page after logging in.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ads in email and on website. If I am a paying member, provide us an option to stop seeing ads.

I am on the verge of completely moving away from AOL when I see adds in my inbox every day....particularly as a paying user. Some benefits are ok, but not worth me seeing Ads...if this continues, I will canx.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. You can improve by allowing free speech from conservatives. Also you can monitor the posts from liberals the same as you do conservatives.

Stop the disgraceful bold bias against conservatives and Trump supporters. America is based on Freedom of speech and it is not done at AOL. You are biased to a point of communist acts of aggression.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Provide a telephone number where one can get clarification on some item.

Example;ou will say download free.Does that mean the download is free then a cost to use it starts is is the use going to be free? Another is in the package offerings it said not offered in US andd Canada. I am in the US so why give that info and why cannot i get it when you state its in my package free.Confusing even to a college grad ,English major.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. GIVE us VALUE for OUR $'s

I agree with ALL the complaints listed! Ever since VERIZON took over AOL has become a loser! Any REAL service that AOL offers cost something. What I pay for is really NOTHING!

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. HOW TO DELETE YOUR AD FROM MY SCREEN. THERE IS NO X TO HIT AND DELETE

I have your ad regarding free check on my speed. This computer is perfect....TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF THIS PAGE.....YOUR PHONE NUMBER DID NO GOOD....MECHANICAL VOICE SPEAKS THEN HANGS UP. tHIS IS WHAT MAKES ME HATE ANY COMPANY,,,,,***

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I don't want to change anything.

I like the way my AOL is set up. Please leave it alone.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. TO Get more help and make it easy when having aol problems.

you can never get any help when you are having aol problem.
    I don't have an easy access to chat online to let them know what the problem is. Its so annoying and Im a paying customer.
    and Im not happy at all with this service. I have a problem every time Im trying to delete email I get this coming up: This Request is not allowed, Code: EP 4010. Does anyone know what does this means?

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Customer service protocols need to be stream lined

Was on the phone with customer support for almost 2 hours. had to explain my situation 6-7x. no help and I had to pay 14.99 for a free month to get access to the level of support needed for my case . That level was useless as well. It was not until I demanded to speak to a manager that my issue was adequately addressed. Customer know when they are given the run around.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Don't change plans in the middle of the plan

When I first was talked into paying $5 a month - it was for tech support - one time an AOL tech tried to speed up my computer but really was not successful - but I kept paying - just lately AOL had to set up email accounts in a replacement computer because AOL changed it's security - so I just called AOL to help speed up old computer and was told that is not covered - if you notice on my dash board - I have not used any of the other features - I thought I signed up…

39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL Subscriptions and Plans

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base