AOL Subscriptions and Plans

Help us improve AOL Subscriptions and Plans

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At AOL, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  1. I've been an AOL customer since the mid 90's. If I can't add a new screen name, I'll be canceling my service.

Please reinstate the ability to add a new screen name(s) to my current service, and quit wasting money on offering "free" services that I have no interest in (IE: McAfee, ID protection, etc.).
    The ability to have multiple screen names on my account was the number one reason I stayed with AOL for roughly 22 years now.
    You have no idea how disappointing not being able to add my daughter to my AOL account is for me.
    I'll wait 30 days to see if you will allow me to rename one of my existing screen names.
    If you are unable…

39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Talk about stupid pleases press 1 ...hummmmmmmm didnt gget that pleases press '1' hum didnt get that , please call us back when you need h

hire people who talk english and dont work in a gym . fix the please press 1 for help you press 1 and it says Hummmm didnt get that talk about stupid ! WOW

39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Need better access

there should be another method of assessing data if not able with conventional. I am paying to subscription it is not free. 100.00 year. Should get better service. Consider leaving.

39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Revert back to your former system for Tech support system

It is Your new Tech support System that doesn't even work marginally.That I am a paid subscriber for

39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop trying to say I have a premium account

Keep getting your email to pay for premium account? My accounts are free. always have been.

39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Data selling should be disabled for AOL benefits

One Life Protected is selling data according to Reputation Defender. This should be stopped.

39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 69th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How come I cannot comment on some of these stories? I am paying $39.99 per month for a ser vice that I could get free from other providers.

How come I cannot comment on some of these stories? I am paying $39.99 per month for a service that I could easily get free.

69th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Subscriptions and Plans

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base