Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Re-post car care advice

For example, in winter, do a series about how best to wash a car during the winter, including top-rated necessary equipment from foaming washers, to applicators, to drying cloths: basically, lessons in winter car care. I vaguely recall that you ran such a series - maybe it was a link to another site - a couple of winters ago but I allow as how my memory might be faulty.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ban "The Car Expert" please

I've been coming to autoblog for a VERY long time and this guy has been nothing but a troll for YEARS and posts in almost all article inflammatory comments. I've mostly ignored it but it getting seriously annoying and it baffles me that nothing has been done for so long.

Please review his comment history and you'll see he has never had anything worthwhile to share, only hate. You don't need users like this.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow for business owners to correct listing errors.

The phone number for my business listing on your site is incorrect and you are showing as the first natural search result for my business on Google. Please correct my business phone number to (573) 365-7808

https://www.autoblog.com/cheap-gas-prices/328084-w15+mini+mart/

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Car Finder Filter Bug: Hybrid

Selecting the Hybrid option under Fuel Economy/Green also shown EV results like Tesla and Bolt

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Research Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Stephen Rouse responded

Hi George. We will be working to make the updates suggested but it will be several weeks before we can complete the work. We’re shooting for mid July. Sorry it’s going to take so long but we have a few high priority and time-consuming projects to address.

6. How about picking up the Bruce Meyers story?

SHow about picking up the Bruce Meyers story?

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. WHY DO YOU

WHY DO YOU LIE LIKE A RUG ON MOST OF YOUR HEAD LINE STORIES? LIKE REBA MCENTIRES WIFE IS BEAUTIFULL. THIS IS *********!

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. George Kennedy

Hello, Mr Kennedy wrote on marijuana impaired driving and a person participating in simulated driving claiming it was rigged. We do marijuana impaired driving. And each project we have collected data ... when the blood results come in, there were volunteers claiming to be high but had not used marijuana and just wanted to bias the results showing no impairment. The vast majority of volunteers from the marijuana industry are truly interested in a safe marijuana experience and tend to be reliable...but there are those who do not have the public interest or safety in mind and just have motives,…

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why are you not removing offensive posts from Autoblog.com's comment section? Do I have to sue you to get you to take action?

Autoblog's comment section has been filled with offensive remarks which have nothing to do with civil discussion!

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Guest post inquiry

My name is Jessica, I represent an EpicVIN company (https://www.epicvin.com/). We’ve been providing customers with comprehensive vehicle history reports since 2012. We are an NMVTIS-approved data provider. We also have several EpicVIN reports that revealed car damages which are not listed in the Сarfax reports.
    I’m writing to you because I’m interested in working with you. We can offer you an affiliate program or a program for our partners. If this is something you’d be interested in, please let me know. Thanks in advance!  

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. WE KNOW WHO MOST OF THE CARJACKERS ARE.- THEY ARE THE KUSHIS. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO EVEN GUESS ON THAT ONE.

WHO DO YOU THINK IS DOING MOST OF THE CARJACKING-
    NEWARK, NJ IS THE CARJACKING CAPITAL OF THE USA. WHO
    LIVES IN NEWARK.
    YOU NEED NOT BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE OUT WHO
    IS DOING THE CARJACKING. IT IS GOING TO GET WORSE BECAUSE THEY NEED THOSE FANCY CARS WHICH WOULD OTHERWISE GET REPOSSESSED
    DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SPELL IT OUT..

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I agree with the last writer. I too love this site. Yesterday ended the The short interlude of The Trumpsters. The complaints--ridiculous

The right of your management to control your content at Auto Blog, and not to become sycophants who are intimidated as the Bannon/Miller/Breitbart/NewsMax/Fixed News Boys have tried to do for the last 6 years with their American Hitler Trumpenstein Treasongate is very reasonable to me. Every day the WSJ attacks some man or woman as the National Enquirer did for Drumpf from Dumbphuquistan did for years. His private character assassination media organ.
    I love diversity. AutoBlog must take politics into its mission. We have all seen how the world has been ruined by cowards who do not stand up to…

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2009 article about e-85 fuel economy and emmissions

I wonder why noone ever publishes an article about the pollution caused by the production of Ethanol. It takes 55 gallons of diesel fuel to grow just 1 acre of corn. at 25lbs. of carbon emmissions per gal. Then the corn has to be transported to one of the few ethanol producing plants to be processed into its liquid form. 2 1/2 gallons per bushel. Throwing thousands of pounds of emmissions into the air and using millions of cubic feet of air in the process so that my car can produce 2 ounces less carbon emmissions somehow doesnt seem very…

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. stop changing your website

Every website is slowing down the internet to a crawl with all the targeted ads they have been adding over the years.

The internet of 20, 10, even 5 years ago was so much more fun then it is today, Now everything is a slow..w..w..w drag !

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. You need to monitor your Facebook pages better to keep the "trash" out

Bola Mothekhe S left a long rambling post on your Facebook page that had nothing to do with the automotive business of field. He is promoting some kind of "faith" healer.

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop spreading ******** lies

Your article accusing Uber drivers of sizing up airport pickups to figure out if they’re from out of town and then look at the map to determine the longest/slowest route, is absurd and an insulting blanket statement. Especially since it’s actually Uber who’s ripping off riders by giving drivers the longest/slowest route as the #1 default option. It’s only if the driver is familiar with the area that they could opt to take a shorter/faster route. You give far too much credit for drivers being able to multi-task while driving and also (with great regularity) while being idiots. Uber has…

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Does this program not have an area to give a description of my car?

Why can't I describe features and condition of my vehicle?

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Attention Murilee Martin

Greetings Murilee Martin, I've been looking for an Audi Fox parts car for 5 years...can you pull me parts? Can you tell me the company who has it?

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When we look behind Trump's victories most of them are Obama's that Trump has taken credit for.

We have more auto industry factories since 2012 and it took some years to get them build so by chance they were finished into Trump's term. Now
    a few of the things that Trump did had effects on one side of the for
    tat but with all of Trump's tariffs and sanctions they washed out all of
    the gains.So, as usual, Trump counts a tariff as a win for him when most of the time its reaction to the US's
    for tat turned out with us on
    the short end of the stick. Plus it caused a lot of chaos…

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Provide correct information

The page is for E-series vans, but all of all of the text refers to F-series trucks, which have HUGELY different specs. https://www.autoblog.com/buy/2012-Ford-E_350+Super+Duty/for-sale/

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base