Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hi! I'm not able to add pics of a vehicle I've listed in classifieds. Also, is there anywhere to provide a description in the ad? Thanks!

Hi! I'm not able to add pics of a vehicle I've listed in classifieds. Also, is there anywhere to provide a description in the ad? Thanks!

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ignore Commenter

Please allow for the people to actively ignore other members. For the love of god... please. If I have to see another childishly bold comment from The Car Expert (sic), I'm going to lose it.

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow for business owners to correct listing errors.

The phone number for my business listing on your site is incorrect and you are showing as the first natural search result for my business on Google. Please correct my business phone number to (573) 365-7808

https://www.autoblog.com/cheap-gas-prices/328084-w15+mini+mart/

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Car Finder Filter Bug: Hybrid

Selecting the Hybrid option under Fuel Economy/Green also shown EV results like Tesla and Bolt

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Research Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi George. We will be working to make the updates suggested but it will be several weeks before we can complete the work. We’re shooting for mid July. Sorry it’s going to take so long but we have a few high priority and time-consuming projects to address.

5. New Automotive Short film - featuring '64 GTO

vimeo.com/nickpacione/anotherworld

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Your equipment lists are inaccurate for US model 2019-20 Volvo S60. Trunk cargo tie-downs are not available.

The title says it all. I suspect the cargo tie-downs may be for export models only. All S60 sedans are built in South Carolina.

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Research Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Need to put a recall on your computers on 2008 Ford fusion sel

They need a recall on the computers on the 2008ford fusion sel

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please recheck your research - according to Nextmove Tesla cancelled the order

Please recheck your research - according to Nextmove Tesla cancelled the order of Model3

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Your article on the Expedition says it's available in Front or All wheel drive. Obviously it's a RWD platform.

Your 8/16/19 article on the Ford Expedition states it is available in front- or all-wheel drive. Incorrect info. It's a RWD vehicle.

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bugatti is not Italian

Tell Johnathon Ramsey that Bugatti is not in any way Italian. It's owned by Germans and built in France. Ettore Bugatti was French.

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix your article links, Command key not working like the Preview does.

Fix your article links, Command key not working like the Preview links do.

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. i just want to know what vehicle with the white interior is displayed on Facebook??

its not an idea just a question. what vehicle is displayed on Facebook with the white interior and folding tables attached to the front seats?

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Broken RSS feed

This page contains the following errors:
    error on line 635 at column 146: EntityRef: expecting ';'
    Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

https://www.autoblog.com/rss.xml

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. What’s an email address to send you a camouflaged vehicle from here in Colorado?

Trying to send you a pic of a camouflaged vehicle from here in Colorado.

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Dark mode

Give this site a dark mode. Windows 10 1903 has it, Reddit has it, and youtube all have a dark mode. It just a pain to go from dark to this site which is WHITE as heck

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. On build & price many internal & external options should be checkboxes instead of exclusive of all other radio buttons.

On build & price many internal & external options should be checkboxes instead of exclusive of all other radio buttons.
    For example a vehicle may have carpeted floor mats, cargo net, smoker's group, auto-dimming mirror, lighted glove box etc.
    All of these should be allowed at once (checkbox), not just at most 1 (radio button)

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Buying Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ban "The Car Expert" please

I've been coming to autoblog for a VERY long time and this guy has been nothing but a troll for YEARS and posts in almost all article inflammatory comments. I've mostly ignored it but it getting seriously annoying and it baffles me that nothing has been done for so long.

Please review his comment history and you'll see he has never had anything worthwhile to share, only hate. You don't need users like this.

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please provide me with companies that sell accessories for my Buick Enclave. I would like to add "running boards"

I would like to add "running boards" to my Buick ENCLAVE. Where can I buy such an accessories?

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Correct math on article

https://www.autoblog.com/2018/03/23/ev-electric-car-buying-guide/
    "Tesla's Supercharger network runs at about 120kW per vehicle, which equates to about 75 minutes to fill a 90kWh battery to 100 percent."
    90kWh / 120 kW = 0.75 h, not 75 minutes. 075 hours = 45 minutes

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base