Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hi! I'm not able to add pics of a vehicle I've listed in classifieds. Also, is there anywhere to provide a description in the ad? Thanks!

Hi! I'm not able to add pics of a vehicle I've listed in classifieds. Also, is there anywhere to provide a description in the ad? Thanks!

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dark mode

Give this site a dark mode. Windows 10 1903 has it, Reddit has it, and youtube all have a dark mode. It just a pain to go from dark to this site which is WHITE as heck

2nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ignore Commenter

Please allow for the people to actively ignore other members. For the love of god... please. If I have to see another childishly bold comment from The Car Expert (sic), I'm going to lose it.

2nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Wanted to provide you with an update. We are working to add this feature to comments. There are some use cases we’ve been working through to ensure that conversations make sense contextually when muted commenters reply to a thread you’re reading. I believe we have found a solution to these use cases and we will begin the work shortly. I’ll have an estimated launch date for you soon.

4. James Riswick - Add Car Seats to your Luggage Tests.

Please tell James Riswick to include Car Seats fitting in back seats along in his Luggage Tests. This would probably be an extremely useful tip. Include one Britax Infant Car Base and Seat and then a Britax Convertible Booster to see how kids feet fit behind drivers/passengers.

I have an '14 MB-E550 thats getting small and want to know what fits the kids the best!

4th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow for business owners to correct listing errors.

The phone number for my business listing on your site is incorrect and you are showing as the first natural search result for my business on Google. Please correct my business phone number to (573) 365-7808

https://www.autoblog.com/cheap-gas-prices/328084-w15+mini+mart/

4th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Car Finder Filter Bug: Hybrid

Selecting the Hybrid option under Fuel Economy/Green also shown EV results like Tesla and Bolt

4th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Research Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi George. We will be working to make the updates suggested but it will be several weeks before we can complete the work. We’re shooting for mid July. Sorry it’s going to take so long but we have a few high priority and time-consuming projects to address.

7. How to fix Aol login error?

Visit the official web help.aol.com and if you searching for Aol sign up or registering on www.mail.aol.com its perfect.
    https://www.how-to-uninstall.us/norton-setup/

7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Let us see the actual data when doing vehicle comparisons.

Post up your spreadsheet or whatever you are using when you do vehicle reviews so we can see the data.. Specifically the Midsize Truck Comparo you folks did in June. Since it ended up being so close it would have been interesting to see how you scored it. Also, thanks for using actual hard data, like size of the bed, etc. That's really important to folks that are buying a truck to haul and tow.

7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. climate change

Subject: Climate Change
    Recently, on June 28, 2019, a scholarly journal that is maintained by the top-ranked journal Nature published a scientific research paper, titled "Intensified East Asian Winter Monsoon During the Last Geomagnetic Reversal Transition" by a group of Japanese scientists which found according to its lead investigator that "The umbrella effect caused by galactic cosmic rays is important when thinking about current global warming, as well as, the warm period of the medieval era."  When the journal Nature is willing to print such a contradictory piece of research it is clear that the science is in a state…

7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hey I have a suggestion--when describing the previous model of a car--use "previous car" or "last generation". I see all car magazines sayi

Hey I have a suggestion--when describing the previous model of a car--use "previous car" or "last generation". I see all car magazines saying "old" such as "old engine" "old car". "Old" sounds more negative and inferior. Example-- I would not say that a 2019 Audi is old compared to a 2020 Audi--a 19 Audi is still an excellent car--not old! Btw I dont have an Audi--just an example.

7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Do you accept spy shot photos somewhere? I have SUVs wrapped in vinyl from this weekend on I-94.

Do you accept spy shot photos somewhere? I have shots of SUVs wrapped in vinyl from this weekend on I-94.

7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. your article on aol today (2020 new cars) has the photos mixed up. You have the lincoln pic for the caddy suv text and visa versa!!!

hire competant people and stop overworking your employees. It might help eliminate things like this. Devil is in the details. God Bless America!

p.s. i'm looking for a job :).

7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. More details for the average person

Each person has a idea on which truck suits me for my daily activities .

7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The crash rating color scales,some colors are indistinguishable from others.

The colors in the crash rating scale are on a color scale that are hard to distinguish for those of us that are color blind. Try using dramaticaly different colors. Blue, Red, Yellow, Black, Pink, Dark Green. Avoid pale colors. for some of us, orange, yellow,rust are to close as an example. I cant read your charts. How about just a number rating system 1 -10 or something.

7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Research Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Captions/Subtitles for Off the Clock Video series

Can you please caption your Off The Clock Video series? I love autoblog and am Deaf myself. I cannot understand spoken English and rely on written English...Thank you!

7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Slow Site, Image Galleries Slow

Guys, the image galleries all take like 4 minutes to load on a 100 megabit connection.

Could you please fix this. It's very frustrating.

You've got several major page-reflows as different ad-rotators load before the actual content and it takes a very long time.

It's extremely-frustrating.

Thanks.

7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Will, thanks again for digging in and sharing your insights. I’ll review this feedback with our engineering team and see what type of investigation might make sense. Some of these items my be addressed with the work already in progress, while some of these may be new.

- Ray

18. incorrect HP and performance numbers on article

The article "2020 Porsche 911 Carrera First Drive" quotes incorrect Carrera S HP and performance numbers from the previous 991 generation car rather then the current 992 model.

7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make corrections

For the 2010 Infiniti G37, the article states that all are RWD and all are available in manual transmissions. This is incorrect, the X and XS models are AWD and only come in automatic transmission, no manual transmission available.

36th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. i just want to know what vehicle with the white interior is displayed on Facebook??

its not an idea just a question. what vehicle is displayed on Facebook with the white interior and folding tables attached to the front seats?

7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base