Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

How can we improve Autoblog?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I have been an AOL customer since 1990 why is AOL attacking conservatives. AOL techs say they cant see my comments at the end of Articles.l

I have been an AOL customer since 1990 why is AOL attacking conservatives. AOL techs say they cant see my comments at the end of Articles. AOL blocks conservatives comments after articles. BAD SERVER. I need to get rid of Liberal based AOL for attacking conservatives!

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix use of back key.

When looking at all news articles, then opening an individual article, then hitting the back button takes me all the way back to home screen and I have to load up all the news articles each time to get to the next news article after the one that I just opened previously. Hitting back button should take me back to the exact spot that I was at before and not have to reload all the other news articles again to get back to the spot I was before.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. There is something wrong with your website> I keep getting this message.

Your connection is not secure

The owner of s.autoblog.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop disguising ads as content

I absolutely do not begrudge you having ads, but I can't stand the embedded Forbes articles disguised as Autoblog content. It's trickery.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. stop the pop-up ads

Why do I get a pop up ad to buy a car every time I scroll to the bottom of your pages? Why do I lose half my screen each time I open a page because an ad slides down from the top? You already have more ad content than I like but now these pop up ads. Your website is annoying and there is plenty of competition. Please just stop.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Advertisement banner at the top

Your homepage now has a advertisement banner at the top that does not move. Its bad UX. Previously that was something that moved/ minimized. I would recommend considering an alternative that allows more priority for you content rather than the ad.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Junkyard Gems Is AWESOME!

I just wanted to say thanks for your "Junkyard Gems" segments. I am a child of the 80's and one of my favorite pass-times when I was a kid was going with my dad to junk yards just to look at the cars. We very rarely ever purchased anything or were even in the market, I just loved cars and thought junkyards were amazing. The format you all use for the write ups, photos and then end it with a commercial from when the car was new, is just so cool and I have so much fun taking trips down…

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. stop autoplay

You guys had a horrid redesign lately and you fixed it. But now you have autoplay. And I'm cutting you off the my blogroll because of it. You lost audience reach for the 2nd time.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I miss being able to zoom in on mobile app

Bring back zoom on photo gallery

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Carl -

Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, our mobile app is no longer being supported. In fact it is no longer avail in the App Store either. You can continue to use it, but over time it may not always work they way you expect. Have you considered viewing our site via your mobile web browser? It’s a great experience too and one that we still support.

- Ray

11. Keep Junkyard Gem!!! I love it. Brings back a lot of memories

Keep it!! I look forward every week on the new Junkyard Gem posts. It takes me back to a simpler time. I love it! Thanks.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Spotlight Stealth Hitches

Stealth Hitches are completely hidden, easy to use, rust-free components and are a safer version than most after market hitches. BMW, AUDI, VOLVO, PORSCHE, TESLA, ALFA ROMEO owners are our top purchasers. Dealers, installers and car owners love how easy it is to install and that there is no drilling or welding needed. You can keep the factory appearance of your car. WIN!

https://stealthhitches.com/pages/reviews

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow for business owners to correct listing errors.

The phone number for my business listing on your site is incorrect and you are showing as the first natural search result for my business on Google. Please correct my business phone number to (573) 365-7808

https://www.autoblog.com/cheap-gas-prices/328084-w15+mini+mart/

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Historical Research

You ARE aware that Ford built a number of stainless one-offs from in the 1930's through (at least) the '66 Mustang.
    I saw them displayed at the Dearborn Inn in the 1970's when I worked at Ford.
    Maybe somebody at Porsche decided to copy them?

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Research Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ronan Glon article

Re The stainless Porsche.
    Have they looked at the cars the Rat Pack ordered. As I recall, they ordered a few stainless cars including Cadillac's.

66th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How to ask questions for the excellent autoblog podcast? Phone or email? How? Thanks

How do we ask questions for the excellent autoblog podcast?

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop autoplay of podcasts

Stop the autoplay of podcasts. If I want to listen to your podcast, I will hit "play." This is annoying as pop-up ads and the Microsoft paperclip. If efforts like this continue, I'll just not visit your site anymore.

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Better editing in the articles posted

I hate to bring this up, but I work in an industry where simple formatting and grammatical errors are frowned upon. This website has had an alarming number of errors in the articles posted over the last few months. I know there is a rush to get information out to the masses, but take an extra 5 min and clean up the post before it is out for the world to see.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Technological Advancements Aimed at Increasing Productivity drives Forklift Market

The global forklift market is projected to grow at a cagr of 1.93%, during the forecast period, to reach usd 17.61 billion by 2021 from an estimated usd 16.00 billion in 2016. The base year for the report is 2015 and the forecast year is 2021. The increasing trend in e-commerce and warehouse segment and the technological advancements are the major driving factors for the global forklift market.the growing need for warehouses to support hub and spoke model in various sectors, such as e-commerce, automotive component manufacturing, consumable goods, and electronics, is increasing the number of warehouses per country. The…

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Research Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base