AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12719 results found
-
I cannot comment on stories posted on the AOL site. And your tech support offered no solution.
I cannot comment on stories posted on AOL. And your tech support offered no suggestions except put it in the feedback box. Not helpful. Just FIX the issue.
5072nd ranked -
Get rid of the Yahoo search function. It sucks.
It sucks. It lists everything but the website you are looking for. You have to drill down sometimes pages to find the exact website.
5072nd ranked -
Do NOT Allow Scam/Spam ads in AOL Mail Inbox
Today I was deleting emails from my Inbox and clicked on an Ad by mistake (there was a box in the row with the email boxes) It took me to a site that had all sorts of warnings pop up that my computer had been corrupted/taken over/Call this number/Don not shut down etc. It did freeze the screen so I shut down. This is ver dangerous for the unsuspecting person. I can not believe that the ads that AOL is allowing to go into the inbox feed are not scrutinized. I have a screen shot of the post from "Hobart…
5072nd ranked -
"CANNOT SEND MESSAGE IT APPEARS TO BE SPAM ,PLEASE CHANGE THE MESSAGE"
I receive this error message trying to send an email to a group of 3-4 people. "
5072nd ranked -
Why am I blocked from commenting on AOL news?
I would like my ability to comment to be restored.AOL needs to learn about free speech.The algorithm kicks out way too many words that are not at all offensive.
5072nd ranked -
We need a wild card filter for spam auto block/delete. I'm getting way too many from *.*.*.nl
AOL member names must have been hacked! I'm getting scores of spam emails all ending in domain '.nl'. It takes me forever to sort through them all and do delete or block senders.
Can you allow us to enter filters with wildcards that will block certain domains? I've been using aol e-mails since the early days and don't want to change but I will soon have to make a switch.
Please help!1378th ranked -
cannot delete calendar
I need to delete my calendar and it does not give me the choice. Spent 1hour and 30 mins on the phone with different tech.
5072nd ranked -
Request to add Arial Font
I used to have Arial as a font choice when writing emails. It does not have it as an option.
Please add Arial font to the list of available fonts.
I prefer to use it for my work emails- more professional than what is available.Thank You~
5072nd ranked -
Printer issue
I can't print anything from aol mail but I can print from file documents. I get the error "printer paused" everytime
5072nd ranked -
Give a U K number for help and support
We cannot see any comments for some reason. No help available
5072nd ranked -
Stop arbitrary and capticious what you call community standards rejections
I am realy getting sick and tired of your arbitrary and capricious rejections of my comments. I have posted quotes from news articles that aol posted and had them rejected under my comment and I have copied and posted the exact words used against me and only changed the name and been rejected and have had posts directed atTrmp with foul language accepted by aol then copied and posted the SAME comment changing name to Biden and then get rejected. Rejects occure when meerly the word you is inserted directing a comment back to a commentor and that is ridiculous.…
840th ranked -
WHY am I seeing news from other countries? I only want USA news in my feed
I don't care about the news in other countries - for the most part, unless it affects MY country... How do I delete these "feeds" of news from other countries...
5072nd ranked -
Stop with the extra steps to log in
After I logged in, I got a message to complete my login. I already completed my login by inputting in login id and my password. Quit adding extra steps for people to log in.
5072nd ranked -
Stop asking me to complete my signin
When signing in, I now get a message after I've signed in to complete my signin. I already completed my signin by inputting my login id and password. Quit adding steps for people to sign in.
5072nd ranked -
Allow filters to work in SPAM Folder so that highly offensive can be auto deleted.
Get multiple emails successfully moved to SPAM folder but am unable to auto deleted emails with subject line or content that include things like the "F" word.
2857th ranked -
Out of Control Spam
AOL your spam controls are totally broken. I mean, really? They literally don't work at all. There are obscene emails in there that would get these spammers arrested. There is a flood of nonsense baiting with products.
Come on AOL do better. It's not rocket science to figure out who sends this **** - try putting their "domain" into WHOIS.com/WHOIS.
1846th ranked -
I HATE spam, but
I HATE spam, but spammers sending out sexually explicit spam should be permanently blocked!
5072nd ranked -
have a notice states unable to bill your premium subscription to the method of payment on your account. This keeps popping up when i open m
have a notice states unable to bill your premium subscription to the method of payment on your account. This keeps popping up when i open m
2857th ranked -
URGENT On Monday 7-27-27 99% of my email in TOMBUCCI@aol.com was moved to TRASH without my initiation. After 3 calls to support no progress
The tech support agent advised me to post this problem here.
5072nd ranked -
URGENT On Monday 7-27-27 99% of my email in TOMBUCCI@aol.com was moved to TRASH without my initiation. After 3 calls to support no progress
The tech support agent advised me to post this problem here.
5072nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?