AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12719 results found
-
How about English speaking/reading comprehensively employees?
How about for starters hire people for the job of moderators that do not block an AOL subscriber for posting something that is not offensive because whoever read it does not have 8th grade ENGLISH reading compression skills?
5072nd ranked -
An email to myself goes directly to my SPAM folder for several months now. Even after indicating NOT SPAM, the email will still go to SPAM
An email to myself goes directly to my SPAM folder for several months now. Even after indicating NOT SPAM, the email will still go to the SPAM folder. Emails sent from the AOL Calendar as reminders also goes to SPAM.
5072nd ranked -
YAHOO Banner
GET RID THE YAHOO BANNER on aol web search
5072nd ranked -
You can improve AOL by returning to the original AOL system. I will AGAIN delineate the drawbacks of this 'new' system.
New AOL is difficult to navigate, deletes messages automatically withour specific command, hard to read on line, NOT USER FRIENDLY. And AOL does NOT respond to my suggestions or improve the system. Please allow use of the old system.
5072nd ranked -
Put a button to remove AOL Top Contacts
Need a button to remove or delete some of the top contacts on the AOL Mail. Been an AOL member for 35 years and badly needed to have that delete or remove button on the Top Searches on the AOL Mail.
5072nd ranked -
When are you going to fix the Backgammon? This "please wait" is pure ********! STOP IIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stoip this "PLEASE WAIT " BULLSHT. pUT OUT YOUR JOINT GET AWAY FROM THE WATER COOLER AND FIX THE ********** BACKGAMMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5072nd ranked -
ewr
Numbers are not sync. Most numbers show within a circle. The only number that is NOT in circle is the number 7.
There must be setting that will fix this...as it has only started not working correctly in the last 2-3 weeks.5072nd ranked -
When I check out of my cs mail you refer me to a commercial and a place that doesn't exist.
When I close my cs.com email, I get a message:
"You are now signed out and will be automatically redirected to CompuServe.com or cs.com. Please take a moment to read this important message." Which is a commercial for some dumb product.
CompuServe.com and cs.com no longer exist. I used to be re-directed to aol news. Please do that again.5072nd ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
AOL requires F5 to open.
The AOL carousel will not open on any of my browsers when I'm done reading a story and return to the carousel unless I hit the F5 key repeatedly. It does this on 3 browsers and on Mozilla it won't open at all.
2857th ranked -
When are you going to respond to my requests? Return the AOL to the original. The one that worked.
When are you going to respond to my requests? Return the AOL to the original. The one that worked. Please pay attention to this post.
5072nd ranked -
I lost my texas holdem poker name and points that I play to gamble
please recoup my tex as holdem
5072nd ranked -
I am so tired of reading your very biased political reporting. I don't even need to say which bias because it is so dishonest.
For example you complained that Trump said he would lower inflation but has not done so However when Trump was campaigning , Biden had a 13.2 % inflation rate in his first 19 months and eventually had a 21% increase in prices . To date Trump has only had a total of 5.1% over his first 19 months. A little more honesty would improve the gloomy outlook you like to portray about this administration. AND THE PROBLEMS IN IRAN ARE THE FAULT OF PRIOR ADMINISTRATIONS
5072nd ranked -
The first thing that you can do to improve AOL is reinstall stationary in the email. I now have to send emails from Google.
Add "Stationary" to the email. Without it, I will send my email through Google.
2857th ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
I want my old user name, but you have locked it up!!
I want my old user name, but you have locked it up!! Please release old user names to their original owners. Boomers like me want to return to their AOL roots. I deactivated my account but you said I could keep my user name forever. NOT, when I try to login I am told that it has been deactivated. When I attempt to create a new account I am told that it is already in use. I am in a loop. I tried talking to a live person, who tried getting into my old account, but none of the phone…
5072nd ranked -
stop asking for a verification code all the time. It is annoying. I do not have a cell phone and have to get the code sent to a neighbors
about once a week I am asked to get a verification code. It is extremely frustrating . I do not have a cell phone and have to ask my neighbor to get the code on his cell phone
2857th ranked -
STOP rejecting my comments on AOL News Stories
unable to comment on news stories as I am rejected 99.9% of the time!
5072nd ranked -
Single click delete of spam messages
Dont use double confirmation to delete spam folder mails.
5072nd ranked -
HIRE GOOD AND FAIR MODERATORS , STOP WITH LOUSY ROBOT BIASED MODERATORS
THEY ARE SADISTIC TROUBLE MAKERS ONE WAY UN LOGICAL BOTS
5072nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?