Skip to content

AOL.com


This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.


12719 results found

  1. STOP THE **** PERVERTED SEX ADS!! ALLOW THEM ALL TO BE BLOCKED!

    MY ***** IS NOT BOILING OVER FOR AN 18 INCH AFRICIAN ****!!! MY ENTIRE SPAM PAGE IS FILLED WITH THESE PERVERTED SEX ADS TO WHICH I HAVE NEVER... REPEAT... NEVER EVER OPENED! WHEN I TRY TO BLOCK THEM, MANY DO NOT BLOCK, SO THEY KEEP RETURNING AND ALL I CAN DO IS DELETE THEM! DO YOU A-HOLES GET SOME SORT OF SICK PLEASURE FROM SEEING THOSE ADS OR DO YOU GET A KICK BACK FOR ALLOWING THEM TO BE ON PEOPLE'S E-MAIL???

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. DON’T USE what’s app FOR TWO FACTOR ID

    Why would you use What’s App for two factor authentication? Your users are generally over the age of 60 and don’t have What’s App, don’t know what it is, and don’t know how to get it. I’m trying to help my father in law recover his password and we can’t do it. Why not just text the code????? This is so frustrating.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Remove the ads that are in emails.

    Get rid of the ads that are in line with emails. Or at a minimum, allow users to opt.out of ads from specific companies. I would almost pay extra to be able to never see an ad from rocket.mortgage again for as long as I live.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. less CNN BS

    Less CNN anti Trump BS from left leaning AOL

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. All my comments are rejected.

    Every comment when I reply to a comment on an article IS REJECTED. There are absolutely no objectionable words in my comment. Example: "I agree". is rejected.

    1846th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. get rid of two factor sign in unless requested

    Your two factor sign in is becoming a major pain. I can't change the options or the order of options. If I sign in five times a day I have to go through the same nonsense five times a day. My password is secure, I don't keep much of a confidential nature in e-mails I don't need this. When I am on the road it makes some sense but, when I am home it is just a pain.

    1846th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow us to block more than 3 domains in spam controls

    Allow us to block more than 3 domains, and full domains .

    1046th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why the monitoring/editing/deleting of my comments ? I AM in compliance.

    Why are you monitoring.editing/deleting my comments ? I AM in compliance.

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If you don't have the balls to say you are covering up bad news about the Maga's atleast don't lie and say they don't exist

    stop lying about bad news for the Magas i.e. story cannot be found or does not exist

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It is really irritating to follow a story with a video included and you can't view the video as a video unless you sign up on another site.

    I don't want to belong to instagram in order to view a video mentioned on aol. Please either don't place the luring video or get instagram to ok viewing it on aol. So irritating! If it was just an occasional thing I could probably ignore it but it occurs on almost ALL the be-cute animal videos.

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. System deleting email

    I just signed into an account I do not use very often to find ALL emails have been deleted! I understand you clear out accounts that aren't being used but there is no reason you can't set up system to send notification that you will be deleting everything if you do not sign in! I had emails that were very important to me on that account and had no warning they would be deleted!!

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I cannot use the tab key to send an email. It goes to the send bar, resulting in emails being sent before they are finished.

    Fix the tab bar so that it works. The tab bar has worked for probably around thirty years. It does not work now.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Name Initials

    When I go to send email to myself on my Desktop using hrhroadrunner.com it comes up with Initials of KP By. My initials should be SMB

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Email lists not functioning properly

    When I received the update of AOL mail today, the function of email list no longer works like it did previously. If I wish to email a list now, it will only have the first name on the list when trying to bcc. I worked with your technical support, and have developed a work around. Please restore email list so that I can bcc directly without having to use the work around Thank you

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make a deal with MSN to permit Outlook to transmit AOL.com messages to MSN.com account holders

    I've received the following messages when I try to send emails to an MSN.com email address via Outlook:

    "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
    550: 5.7.515 Access denied, sending domain VERIZON.NET doesn't meet the required authentication level. The sender's domain in the 5322.From address doesn't meet the authentication requirements defined for the sender. To learn how to fix this see: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?linkid=2319303 Spf= Pass , Dkim= Fail , DMARC= Pass [DS0PR02MB8877.namprd02.prod.outlook.com 2026-02-25T13:42:29.137Z 08DE719836CBC81C] [MW4PR04CA0162.namprd04.prod.outlook.com 2026-02-25T13:42:29.336Z 08DE73A36DF46DF9] [CO1PEPF000066E9.namprd05.prod.outlook.com 2026-02-25T13:42:29.163Z 08DE73D855088C8C]"

    AOL support tried twice to fix this but couldn't. One agent told me AOL considers Outlook…

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Remove Peoasis from advertising

    Please remove a company called Peoasis, a Chinese company from Kow-Loon, from AOL. They are advertising a bogus product and taking advantage of our 250 year anniversary selling a wreath that they show as 3-D and is simply not. I purchased the same last year and received a flat pc of wood painted by a child, 12" wide. I am furious as I could not get my money back lest I pay 10 times the cost for shipping to China. This company advertised that it is located in America and the wreath is painted by a Veteran. It is a…

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. News from FOX or Newsman would be helpful. News and not fluff pieces. Thank you.

    News from all points of view would be great! Fox and Newsmax. And not stories about pets or best plants for your garden.
    Thank you.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. DO A BETTER JOB OF BLOCKING AND REMOVING FILTHY SPAM. NOT HARD TO REMOVE THINGS CONTAINING *** **** ***** ETC. YOU SUCK

    HIRE SOMEONE COMPETENT TO DO A BETTER JOB AT BLOCKING DISGUSTING FILTHY SPAM BEFORE IT HITS PEOPLES EMAIL

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories