AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12719 results found
-
I have been paying to remove ads for a while. All of a sudden they have appeared again. Please remove ads. Agent helped me for 1/2 hour
Please remove ads. I am paying for this service and all of a sudden the ads are back.
5072nd ranked -
STOP PREDICTIVE TYPING IN EMAIL COMPOSING!!!!!!!!
When typing a message predictive words appear and get IN THE WAY so that I cannot always see what I've written! I DO NOT LIKE IT OR APPRECIATE THE INTERFERENCE.
5072nd ranked -
Get rid of Meta requirement to get into FB via AOL.
Get rid of Meta requirement to get into FB via AOL.
5072nd ranked -
Beta Testing Snafu
In the middle of a business day, my entire interface changed (fonts, spacing, my signature, boldness/lightness of texts, etc.). Things were indented in old emails that weren't before. I freaked out and called AOL. After an hour and a half on the phone, Michael, my tech rep, said that this happened because I was randomly selected for Beta Testing! Are you kidding me? What right does AOL have to change everything in my email interface in the middle of a business day. I had to spend half an hour reformatting my signature because all the spacing and fonts were screwed…
5072nd ranked -
return to your old format with the chat and players on the screen
the new format is no good return to the old format
2857th ranked -
Please bring back the AOL Search on line, it seems to have been replaced by Yahoo search
Bring back AOL search, not the Yahoo Search that comes up now
5072nd ranked -
images
Images inside of emails don't load while using the webmail. I tried basic mail version and inprivate windows and is still not working!
5072nd ranked -
locked out
hello i am locked out of 3 of my accounts because my ip changed please help me get them back thanks
5072nd ranked -
Well, to start, how about making your entire AOL website user friendly!!!!! Without calling for help, there is no way you can find things.
I want to change myl contact information but there are no instructions on your website. Very very poor website! Last year you changed it from a good website to a bad website. Why would you do that? Now, I can't find anything. It's so frustrating I want to stop using AOL. I tried to call for help but was told I needed to pay. NOT good!!!!
How can I change my contacts? Terrible website.
2857th ranked -
STOP WITH THE YELLOW BORDER so annoying
GET RID OF YELLOW BORDER AT TOP OF PAGE So annoying
136th ranked -
Unable to see comment under the different article of AOL website and got error message about content was not available
Unable to see comments on article. Please do some action regarding on this. Tried to turn off AdBlocker but still comments is not showing up. I got some error saying " this content is not available due to privacy preference" .
Hope you will fix it as soon as possible. Thankyou.2857th ranked -
Why does aol continue to allow advertising by scam businesses? Case in point today... Harrison & Brooks... unknown on Google.
Stop allowing ads from scam businesses. If I can find out they're not legit in a minute or les, whay can't aol???
5072nd ranked -
What is going on with articles written in German and Spanish...We are in America and we speak English or American.
Second day in a row that my news articles include foreign language articles...Yes, I do know other languages, but this is America and not Germany or Mexico.
5072nd ranked -
stop supporting the radical democrats... get on the correct side of America
aol is supporting libtards and anti america groups... please stop or be prepared for action
5072nd ranked -
Stop allowing fraudulent advertising like FindBest.
Stop allowing known fraudulent advertising like FindBest.
1046th ranked -
Spam
Every day I get email in my spam folder from the same site, using different email accounts, but always from the same site (bronpat.rest, for example). Either don't deliver any email from that site (this is HUNDREDS I've had to delete) or let your filters work on the spam folder as well as my inbox. This is insane.
681st ranked -
when i
When I try to print an aol email I get a message THAT this ap does not support print preview
5072nd ranked -
Customer NON Support
There has to be a way to delete a loved one's account who is passing or has passed away. I keep getting the runaround by CSRs and one, Miguel, was extremely rude and shouted over me as I tried to explain my situation. I will never be using AOL in my lifetime!
5072nd ranked -
Have a live agent on chat
I have a hearing challenge. Phone calls are not good for me and when I did try, no one answered. I was on hold for a very long time. Then was disconnected. Live Chat would be nice.
5072nd ranked -
Pay more attention who is on AOL
For heaven's sake, stop allowing so many spam mails offering Ukranian or Russian women, and those advertising male enhancement and supposed women offering erotic sex. I am a 74 year old woman who does NOT want to have to clear out 50 to 100 (or more) of these emails in my spam folder every day. Sometimes I get a legitimate email from a business associate not in my contacts, so I have to sift through these every day. It is DISGUSTING!!!!
5072nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?