AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12719 results found
-
5072nd ranked
-
After 30 years can’t use my AOL Mail.
Not all seniors on fixed incomes can afford new phones to be able to access our email. My email is no longer accessible on my phone with vital medical and other information because my phone can’t load your new app. As a 30 year AOL user this very frustrating and disappointing! You could have left the old app working for us and updated for new and richer users.
5072nd ranked -
I am having trouble with Receiving Email i have accounts with spotify and not showing up with links on Spam or index
Fix the problem
5072nd ranked -
Stop those
Stop those stupid emails in my inbox that I cannot delete. They are clogging up my email and I hate them. I will not respond to any of them so you are wasting my time.
5072nd ranked -
where the **** is the baseball box scores?
need baseball box scores
5072nd ranked -
My name is Christina Kaye Thornton and I requesting the pictures function to be added back to my AOL account. My email account is Tngalncali
I do research and recently when account was restored I lost the function of my pictures in the account. It is years of research which is very important to a project which I assist the bureau with and I am graciously requesting this function to be restored to my AOL account as a customer since 2004. Can you please take them time to thank David for customer service excellence and the attempt to resolve several issues with my account? The restoration of the function is of vital importance to me in the State of Tennessee. I appreciate all your help…
5072nd ranked -
getting all kinds of advertisement everytime I signed in on my AOL account
Im still getting all kinds of advertisement everytime I signed in on my AOL account. I have an ad free AOL subscription.
5072nd ranked -
when I play masque 8-ball in private, i have 2 players spying on my game. how can enter my game without knowing my privacy code?
when I play masque 8-ball in private, i have 2 players spying on my game. how can enter my game without knowing my privacy code?
5072nd ranked -
AOL mail missing email from Aug 3-16
MY AOL mail is missing emails from Aug 3-16 from my inbox. I can find emails from Aug 7 when use the search function but the emails are missing when I go to the inbox.
5072nd ranked -
AOL mail missing emails from Aug 3-16
My AOL mail is missing email from Aug 3-16. I can find specific emails during that timeframe (i.e. Aug 7) by using the search but when I go to my inbox, the emails are missing from the date range.
5072nd ranked -
Who decided to put True Crimes and Lighter Side topics in place of news items like the stock market ticker. The landing page is full of junk
Has AOL become just another social media site with True Crime, Lighter Side, Shopping, etc. yet no stock market ticker. And the stacking of categories on the landing page is a joke. Seems like it isn't taking itself seriously or its users.
5072nd ranked -
AOL.com article link is broken/error and needs to be fixed Case # 34303700
Case # 34303700 - the following website is broken with an error and needs to be fixed: https://www.aol.com/articles/sponsored-mountains-glaciers-british-columbia-195407000.html
5072nd ranked -
unable to change the display name when I leave a comment on the articles from AOL
unable to change the display name when I leave a comment on the articles from AOL
5072nd ranked -
go back to the way you started, show the Market ups and downs on the face page. Show all sport scores on the face page!!!! I
please display stock market results up front and sports scores up front on opening page. why making it so difficult to have to search thru all of the articles. Go back to the previous aol display page
5072nd ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
please put the live update for the stock market back on the Business section
please put the live update for the stock market back on the Business section
1846th ranked -
2-Step Verification
I'm not getting the code for 2 step verification the 1st time. I have to ask to resend the code. It would be better to get the code right away the 1st time. As a result, I've exceeded my limit and my cell phone no longer appears for verification purposes.
5072nd ranked -
EXPOSING MY REAL NAME
WHY did you use my real name instead of my preferred name for posts and comments ??? I pay for your service. How dare you expose my sensitive information including my name without my approval ?
2857th ranked -
Use my preferred name, not my first name.
Use my preferred name when I post on AOL.com, not my first name. I don't know why you switched practices, but this is aminor threat to my online security. Until you switch back I'll only be using AOL to check email.
2857th ranked -
Fix Just Words!
Why dont you have someone working weekends?
5072nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?