AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12719 results found
-
please change my writing emails default and save to melissa.pace@verizon.net
please change my writing emails default and save to melissa.pace@verizon.net
5072nd ranked -
please remove alias email res17y8an@verizon.net created by a hacker
please remove alias email res17y8an@verizon.net created by a hacker
5072nd ranked -
There is a setting in AOL mail for light, medium and dark. But where is the setting for AOL Today?
I had to turn the setting to light mode. Dark mode is now black text on a dark grey background, which makes it totally unreadable. But whenever I click on anything on AOL Today, it's still comes up black text on a dark gray background, and I cannot find any way to change it. WTH?
5072nd ranked -
Stop rejecting comments that are direct quotes
I quoted a Supreme Court Justice yet you thought it was inappropriate, You printed what she said but I can't? You should be put out of business
5072nd ranked -
The stock market report that has always showed on your welcome page has vanished.ed! It showed the DOW, the Nasdq, and the S&P numbers as o
It showed the DOW, the Nasdaq,and the S&P as they fluctuated throughout the day. What happened to that information on your WELCOME page? Please return this information to the welcome page!
1378th ranked -
Please put the market values on your finance page
Please put the market values on your finance page. Check Yahoo's for an example.
1846th ranked -
Bring back the Dow/Nasdk/SP500 daily numbers on the front page!!!
Bring back the Dow/Nasdk/SP500 daily numbers on the front page!!!
1378th ranked -
Where is the Business Sections stock listing?
Stock listings on AOL webpage is missing.
5072nd ranked -
Put back the box under business that had the stocks, DJI, and other please.
Put back the box under business on the home page that had the DJI, S&P, and Nasdaq.
5072nd ranked -
Comment name display problem.
Since 8/17/2026 When I try to comment on a news article, my preferred name, USA PATRIOT, does not show up, but my real first name, Lucinda, is showing which is a definite security issue. The only reason I still keep AOL is the comment sections which I can no longer use while this issue continues.
2857th ranked -
Whenever i try to forward an email to a list from my contacts. The body of the email goes blank. I'm running Windows 11, and i have tried
Whenever i try to forward an email to a list from my contacts. The body of the email goes blank. I'm running Windows 11, and i have tried it on edge, opera, and firefox
5072nd ranked -
Whenever i try to forward an email to a list from my contacts. The body of the email goes blank.
Whenever i try to forward an email to a list from my contacts. The body of the email goes blank. I'm running Windows 11, and i have tried it on edge, opera, and firefox
5072nd ranked -
Bring back the stock market info on landing page
I see where a lot of people requesting the restoration of the stock market info on the Finance Page - How about returning to the landing page too.
1046th ranked -
Having trouble with emails
Please help me...
I have spoken to customer service 3 times in the last month and nothing has been fixed. I am have three problems with emails ONLY.
1) When I type in the body of the email; it does not show the characters as I type them, it waits for me to stop typing and then adds them slowly to the screen one at a time. If I type a bit quicker, it deletes or adds characters where I cannot see where I am at.
2) After I type a sentence and want to highlight a particular part in…
5072nd ranked -
email problem.
Suddenly I cannot send emails from my a72assaf@aol.com
How can it be solved?
assaf benyamini.5072nd ranked -
AOL and Yahoo has gotten so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the **** has AOL and YAHOO search come to??????????????
5072nd ranked -
fix copy & past ,, fix aol report bugs bugs
fix copy & past ,, fix aol report bugs bugs
5072nd ranked -
"Like" vs. "Dislike"
I have noticed that since AOL has recently made it possible for viewers to see who posts "dislikes," some people are hitting the "dislike" button twice. Can this capability be removed?
Second, I would like to suggest that a warning system should go off for those who "like" their own posts. Thank you.
5072nd ranked -
AOL Mail
AOL Mail Subject
- When typing in the subject line it no longer populates . For example I send out zoom invitations and I use the word meeting all I would have to do is start typing in "M" and meeting would populate, and it no longer does this2857th ranked -
How about English speaking/reading comprehensively employees?
How about for starters hire people for the job of moderators that do not block an AOL subscriber for posting something that is not offensive because whoever read it does not have 8th grade ENGLISH reading compression skills?
5072nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?