AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12719 results found
-
Improve your spam filters
I've started receiving obscene emails. It's now up to dozens a day. Your spam filter catches them, but the language is so vile your filters should be blocking them completely. What's more, I'm starting to see more obvious spam emails of the usual types in my inbox that your spam filters aren't catching. I can't just delete everything in my spam filter without checking because occasionally, the spam filter catches something that isn't spam.
5072nd ranked -
Stop promoting fraudlent products using deep fake Bill Gates as the deep fake promoter. You have destroyed all cedibilty
On the Start page a few weeks ago, Bill Gates was promoting a powder to stop Dementia. (Mind Boost) He talked for several Minutes. Since it was Bill Gates, I was sold and ordered 24 month's supply. I have recently learned that deep fakes are commonly used. When serious and famous people are used by deep fakes , You should block them, just like you warn when scams are sent on my email.
I am very disappointed with you. Dennis Anderson dennisaza@aol.com 732-772-37625072nd ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
need he ability to block all spam from "gendafilem.nl" I get dozens everyday
need he ability to block all spam from "gendafilem.nl" I get dozens everyday
1378th ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
Milwaukee Brewers
Yesterday in Milwaukee "THE MIZ" pitched the best game in years and not a smidge of mention, YOU SUCK!
5072nd ranked -
stop fingerprint/code every time when signing on
Not gonna use it and it just slows down process of signing on
5072nd ranked -
Follow your own advertising policies, Stop Watt is a SCAM!
Follow your own advertising policies! Stop Watt is a SCAM!
5072nd ranked -
Discrimination
AOL participates in cell discrimination. AOL does not permit you to set up an account unless you have a cell phone. Providing them the number is required so they can send you a text to verify your identity. Millions of people (like me) do not have or want a cell phone and therefore we are barred from setting up an AOL account. AOL is not in the best of shape financially, you would think they would remove obstacles to people interested in setting up accounts with them.
5072nd ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
Upgrade Service
I tried several times to get help adding AOL mail to my android cell. Each time I was told that I had to subscribe to a service and pay an annual feel. The service techs were only sales people and offered no useful info.
5072nd ranked -
Make canceling subscriptions easier to find.
I inherited my AOL account from a previous user who subscribed to the ad-free paid subscription for $4.99/mo. Since I have started using the account, every time I log in to view my emails I get a pop up message stating that I need to update my payment method and that there is a balance due. Since I don't want this service and have not updated my payment method, I figured AOL would cancel the subscription for nonpayment at some point. But here we are two months later and I am still getting the "Update payment method" messages. I have…
5072nd ranked -
GET OVER YOUR TDS
AOL and other news outlets need to get over their TDS. Over half of the country voted for this president and he is doing a fabulous job. We had four years of nothing before that.
5072nd ranked -
Facebook is not working
Facebook is not working. It appears I have been logged out of facebook . When I hit the facebook icon it takes me to a page that has my name and picture but then bars to continue or use another profile, enter a new account or forever meta
5072nd ranked -
the headlines on my nerw stream ar4enot showing up untill I click on 4 or 5 o them
no headline on my news stream till I click in a few
2857th ranked -
Email login changes are irritating
It now takes me five clicks to reach my AOL email. It used to take only 2-3 clicks.
5072nd ranked -
AD free mail
I purchased ad free mail and still ads are popping up on my mailbox. Kindly fix this
2857th ranked -
Spam Limits
Currently, you limit blocked spam addresses to 1,000. This is not enough. Please remove this limit. Also, please allow blocking of domain addresses not just full email addresses. I get hundreds of spam emails from the same domain address but have to block them individually. Please allow blocking of domains.
5072nd ranked -
HARD CORE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND AGAIN, LAST NIGHT 60 AND TONIGHT 40+ HARD CORE **** SITES ON OUR SPAM PG.....WHY WHY WHY IS AOL WELCOMING THIS GARBAGE AND WHY CAN'T I REMOVE THEM ANYMORE?????????????????
5072nd ranked -
Verification code not sent
You've allegedly sent some 20 verification codes to my mobile, but NOT ONE has arrived. Thanks for blocking my access to my account in Firefox and for never responding to my email. Your service is the pits.
5072nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?