AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12719 results found
-
explain why you cant open your mail
trying to get nto mail. page opens but the mail won;t keeps giving me message "Your mail is temporarily unavailable.
Please wait a moment and reload the page." try ahaon later. would be nice to have explanation why can;t get into it.5072nd ranked -
aol aol AOL needs to stop with the Trump hate...just stop printing this blather
STOP the Trump hate stories, most of which are just gossipy and silly.
424th ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
myaccount.aol.com
cannot add card on myaccount website due to error - we`re sorry we are having some technical issues try again later
5072nd ranked -
AOL is a stupid piece of s***
AOL just talks s*** about Donald Trump and tells all the lies the same lies as mainstream media
5072nd ranked -
What happened to the old opening page that had everything on it? Now only the clickable stories and then "Ads" from our partners. I HATE IT!
PLZ BRING BACK THE OLD OPENING PAGE ASAP!!! The new one is terrible!!! If not changed, I'm gone to another provider. John M
5072nd ranked -
"Vintage" means at least 50 years old, not 1995!
Lindsay Lohan's mini-suit may have a "Chanel" label, but it is not "vintage" if it's only from 1995! It's not even Chanel but kitsch Lagerfeld, if that. .Vintage Chanel is maybe from the 1970s.when there were still a few people at Chanel who had known and learned from her.
5072nd ranked -
Why does aol continue to allow scam advertising on its website? Now it's "Walker & Grey".
Why does aol continue to allow scam advertising on its website? Now it's "Walker & Grey".
5072nd ranked -
Unable to locate Wallet
Recently logged on to AOL to update auto pay blll paying information. Log on proceeded normally, but Wallet function could not be located on Home Screen or anywhere else on the site. Customer Service Representative was able to update my payment information manually, but Wallet function is still missing from my account. Problem is being currently researched by Tech Support.
2857th ranked -
Broaden your news coverage-e.g. France and Europe are undergoing heat wave crisis, Venezuela just had TWO earthquakes-no coverage from you
Broaden the scope of your news coverage-e.g., France and Europe are undergoing an unprecedented heat wave that has killed hundreds. Caracas in Venezuela just experienced TWO earthquakes-devastating-buildings flattened-no electricity or water. You choose not to report on these kinds of things-
5072nd ranked -
STOP THE **** PERVERTED SEX ADS!! ALLOW THEM ALL TO BE BLOCKED!
MY ***** IS NOT BOILING OVER FOR AN 18 INCH AFRICIAN ****!!! MY ENTIRE SPAM PAGE IS FILLED WITH THESE PERVERTED SEX ADS TO WHICH I HAVE NEVER... REPEAT... NEVER EVER OPENED! WHEN I TRY TO BLOCK THEM, MANY DO NOT BLOCK, SO THEY KEEP RETURNING AND ALL I CAN DO IS DELETE THEM! DO YOU A-HOLES GET SOME SORT OF SICK PLEASURE FROM SEEING THOSE ADS OR DO YOU GET A KICK BACK FOR ALLOWING THEM TO BE ON PEOPLE'S E-MAIL???
5072nd ranked -
DON’T USE what’s app FOR TWO FACTOR ID
Why would you use What’s App for two factor authentication? Your users are generally over the age of 60 and don’t have What’s App, don’t know what it is, and don’t know how to get it. I’m trying to help my father in law recover his password and we can’t do it. Why not just text the code????? This is so frustrating.
5072nd ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
Remove the ads that are in emails.
Get rid of the ads that are in line with emails. Or at a minimum, allow users to opt.out of ads from specific companies. I would almost pay extra to be able to never see an ad from rocket.mortgage again for as long as I live.
5072nd ranked -
Out of date news items
try updating news items, not leave them on for days.
5072nd ranked -
create a block all & then delete all
i rather scroll through spam to see if something i need went into spam and remove it manually, then with one click, block all spam, then delete all spam, just way too much spam to click each one.
5072nd ranked -
English is my native language. I have many news reports on "Today on Aol" in foreign languages on my
I keep getting news stories in languages I do not speak (German, Spanish, etc.) on my newsfeed. I speak only English. Why is this happening now? I did not get these foreign language reports for many years until just recently.
5072nd ranked -
If you don't have the balls to say you are covering up bad news about the Maga's atleast don't lie and say they don't exist
stop lying about bad news for the Magas i.e. story cannot be found or does not exist
5072nd ranked -
Return the AOL format to it's original system. You did it yesterday, but today you screwed lup.
Return the AOL format to it's original system. You did it yesterday, but today you screwed up. As I've said before this 'NEW' system is difficult to navigate, hard to read, erases messages witth no prompting, doesn't automatically save and is disruptive to continuity. RETURN MY E-MAIL TO THE 'OLD' FORMAT. PLEASE!!!!
2857th ranked -
System deleting email
I just signed into an account I do not use very often to find ALL emails have been deleted! I understand you clear out accounts that aren't being used but there is no reason you can't set up system to send notification that you will be deleting everything if you do not sign in! I had emails that were very important to me on that account and had no warning they would be deleted!!
5072nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?