AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12719 results found
-
Shameful liberal bias!!!
As a retired journalist, I am appalled at your liberal bias and obvious hatred toward the President. The bedrock principles of Journalism.....Accuracy, Objectivity, Fairness and Balance....have been shredded by AOL. I am seriously considering dumping you people. Your actions are disgusting and shameful. Our public institutions must be held accountable....but your coverage is beyond the pale! So much so, it appears AOL is cheering for the virus!!!!
118th ranked -
You can improve by not being such liberal biased ********. What have you done to help the country?
You are not true journalists. You're just a bunch of American hating hacks. How about you do something to help America? I'm obviously wasting my time here.
2857th ranked -
I asked to cancel my trial on Support?
I asked to cancel my trial on support recovery and was charged 3.99 for it. PLEASE CANCEL AS I DO NOT WANT IT. PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT . AND DO NOT CHARGE ME FOR IT.
2857th ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
There goes another story that i had to stop reading because of the stupid next button
Is AOL trying to push folks to other sights? Sure seems like it
2857th ranked -
Make stories you open run continuous instead of having to keep hitting NEXT after a paragraph. Its a nuisance and TOO SLOW
This requirement makes me opt out of reading the story. Takes too long to get through the story and thus I give up and look for in other venues
5072nd ranked -
Stop with the Fu@#ing next button already!!!
Enough with to next button
1046th ranked -
block "system mechanic" ads after sign off. My computer received a virus from that ad
Block ads from "System Mechanic" after sign off. My computer received a virus when I hit on ad. I ended up replacing my computer rather than pay the ransom
681st ranked -
I HATE YOU ALL WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO CHOOSE MY OWN PERSONAL PASSWORD.
NO IDEA I HATE THAT YOU ALL DO NOT ALLOW ME TO CHOOSE MY OWN PASSWORD .
840th ranked -
A Remove ...
Take off Elizabeth warren's worth we don't care !! its been on there forever
5072nd ranked -
news, weather
why don't you update your news. some of it i have read yesterday
5072nd ranked -
Tell real news!
Liberals!
1046th ranked -
If you dislike or like the President, it is very shameful, disrespectful
If you dislike or like the President, it is very shameful, disrespectful and doing the American people harm by not showing the Daily Briefing on TV, like all the networks are doing except Fox. All the networks should carry the Daily Briefings on TV by the President regardless if you like or dislike the President. I'm a 73 year old Vet and in my day, you would be consider not an American. Shame on the New's Media - same for articles.
1846th ranked -
Stop entering next page on articles. It's very time consuming and irritating.
Put all the ad's at the end of a article instead of using the next page to drive long time customer's away. I've been with AOL from the very first day of it's creation but I've just about reach my limits and NO I'm not going to spend more money to eliminate ads just to read an article I'm paying AOL as a paying member.
483rd ranked -
Pathetic coverarage of our great President
pathetic coverage of our president who is doing a fantastic job, Based on coverage like yous, I will be sure to vote for him
840th ranked -
CANT POST TO ARTICLES
WHY cant i post a comment on the articles ??????? It tells me to sign in and I CANT !!!!!!!! THERE IS NO PLACE .. When i [press the button it takes me to the top of teh page and N O T H I N G happens.
840th ranked -
YOUR LEFT LEANING HEADLINES are disgusting and FAKE NEWS!!!! STOP
Advertising/headline - MAJOR BIAS
681st ranked -
Look at your posts! all asking you to STOP bashing the President. and yet you continue on a daily basis. You make me sick!
Look at these posts! all asking you to stop basing the president and yet you persist in negative headlines. Listen to your subscribers, please
483rd ranked -
Your coverage of the president is simply nauseating. It is so biased and derogatory. I think he is doing a great job. Time to stop the p
Your coverage of the President is nauseating. It is so biased against him. He is showing absolute leadership and doing everything he can. I would like to know what the Democrats are actually doing to help besides criticizing him. They don't mention that. Why don't they actually come up with some ideas to help pitch in and help the country during this crisis? Its time to step up to the plate, not promote their partisan agenda. I didn't vote for him last time, BUT DUE TO YOUR COVERAGE I AM 100% VOTING FOR HIM.
681st ranked -
1846th ranked
- Don't see your idea?