AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12719 results found
-
now
Employees on furlough? Fix your Horoscope page!!!!! It's been stuck on just one sign a day for more than a week now!!!!
1846th ranked -
WTF is a long running script and why does it preclude opening EVERY story?
WTF is a long running script and why does it preclude opening EVERY story? Fix it!
681st ranked -
All your horoscopes are Virgo today 041320
All your horoscopes are VIRGO
2857th ranked -
2857th ranked
-
Sick of your liberal lies about trump,,, and i dont even want to see them when i look at my email.. We all know they're lies.
Hatred and propaganda shouldn't be your main focus.
568th ranked -
2857th ranked
-
Your "news" is always slanted left. I hate even opening my AOL account because I know I'm going to be inundated with false news and bull.
Report real news...not CNN ****. That would be a VAST improvement
1046th ranked -
2857th ranked
-
Bias
It is very discouraging in this hard time for the country to open aol and have to read your one-sided and basically mean reporting on the current administration that half of the country voted for. You are not smarter than the rest of us. You are arrogant and cocky sticking to your personal views of things. For God's sake, didn't you learn in journalism school to report the facts on news stories. Put opinion in opinion pieces. What a sad deterioration of the noble news business. I used to tell my students that one of the best protections we had…
1046th ranked -
Obama are you kidding me??? ha aha how disperte are you?
wake up and give us positive stories!!!
305th ranked -
HE LIED WHILE THOUSANDS DIED !!! READ YOUR NYT TDay AND REPORT ON IT !!
HE LIED WHILE THOUSANDS DIED !!! READ YOUR NYT Today AND REPORT ON IT !!
5072nd ranked -
I want to set a password for my mail. I want to use a specific password. Let me use the password I choose.
Stop telling me a password I choose is too similar to a previous password. Let me use the password I want regardless of how similar it may be to a previous password.
424th ranked -
Dr Marty advertising needs to stop!
The pictures of dead dogs is very upsetting and offensive advertising. It needs to stop. I used to look at AOL throughout the day but no more. I signed off because the dead dogs are on every screen I pull up. I will stop using your service if this doesn't stop
5072nd ranked -
Fix your Horoscope Page!
Fix your Horoscope Page! Has not been working for several days.
1846th ranked -
Fix Tarot.com. You click on your sign and it shows a different sign...Fix it instead of bashing the President.
My idea? Fix the problem that is listed above
5072nd ranked -
Give Trump a break. Why does AOL hate Trump so much ? Can't you ever find anything good about the man.
Find something good to put on the news about Trump, at least once in a while. Is it so hard to do ? Seems like it is.
1378th ranked -
Ads vs Paying customers
Quit charging for paying users since the Welcome Page is coverered with paid ads. This is double dipping. Either paying customers or no ads. Discontinue the Auto play and auto scroll. I prefer to make my own choices.
305th ranked -
2857th ranked
-
Fake news. So bias is disgusting.
Stop being so bias. You are promoting fake news to people who don't know any better.
15th ranked -
joseph goebbels would be proud of aol and yahoo--wonderful propaganda!
TELL THE TRUTH! Joseph Goebbels would be proud of aol and yahoo
for the wonderful propaganda you spew!568th ranked
- Don't see your idea?