AOL Super App for iOS
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
283 results found
-
REMOVE YOUR NEWS AS A HOME SCREEN AND LEAVE MY EMAILS ONLY
REMOVE YOUR NEWS AS A HOME SCREEN AND LEAVE MY EMAILS ONLY
234th ranked -
Enable users to choose those news outlets that they want to remove ie The Express is an awful news group and absolute tripe!
Enable users to choose those news outlets that they want to remove ie The Express is an awful news group and absolute tripe!
234th ranked -
234th ranked
-
Email issues
On my iPhone using the yellow a o l app. My name no longer populates when adding to an email. Can’t delete an email address which actually is incorrect from my contacts. Unable select an alert for my emails defaults to a strange tone.
234th ranked -
AOL Mail
I’m still having problems with my email on your app on both my iPhone and iPad. One of my email addresses (I have two) keeps on logging out and I have to keep logging back in. Never had any of these problems before the update early last week.
234th ranked -
i can't verify my email with the site i opened in your email because i can't exist and re-enter through aol email
i can't verify through opening up an company in your email because i can't exist to check the code and re-enter through aol email it cuts me off i can't even go through search because it takes me back to the app
234th ranked -
AOL App Cache
Have an option within the app which allows users to clear the space taken up by the Documents and Data/App Cache.
Currently only way to release storage is to reinstall the app.
The App itself is 152.1MB on an iPhone. In addition to this more storage is taken up by the “Documents & Data”.
Everything is within the cloud so we loose nothing.
Thank you.
234th ranked -
aol app is slow
aol apl is moving slow
234th ranked -
Don’t raise your monthly rate $10! Especially, without telling anyone about it! $29.95 a month?! Ridiculous!
Your rates for services are vastly non-competitive!
234th ranked -
Get properly trained tech support personnel who actually LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND A PROBLEM! My email will NOT REFRESH after a couple of days
I have to delete my AOL account every couple of days as even though I can get it through my browser (both on laptop and my IPhone). I have to DELETE THE APP AND REINSTALL IT to get it to work. Tech support kept telling me to check my internet connection even when I told her my other apps (I.E. Youtube) worked fine. How frustrating is both your latest updates and your absolutely incompetent support staff?
234th ranked -
Money
$10,999,999,999,999.99
STOP IT AT $45,999,999,999,999.99234th ranked -
With respect i do not know what you’ve done to this app with the update but it has become pretty much unusable now
The app update has now got me using the Apple app for my mail, the AOL app with a massive advertisement in the middle of it is pretty much unusable as it is.
In fact, it doesn’t work as it says check my connection regularly and my connection is fine.
PUT IT BACK HOW IT WAS, PLEASE234th ranked -
AOL App on iPad - Ever since the updated AOL app was launched the functionality on the iPad is not an improvement. Also, when you manage you
AOL App on iPad - Ever since the updated AOL app was launched the functionality on the iPad is not an improvement…it is more cumbersome, go back to the original version. Also, when you manage you Mail on the App on your iPhone, your iPad no longer syncs so old messages remain…..any help with this will be appreciated.
234th ranked -
Might as well get a different email after 25 years
I have had this email for 25 years. It JUST recently stopped opening my emails after the app update. I called tech support and “Ben” said tech support is only allowed for paid subscribers. If you want help, you have to dig for it yourself through your email. I guess I’ll be trying g-mail since I can’t get help.
234th ranked -
Clear the unresponsive loading times
The mail keeps saying the connection isn’t connected
234th ranked -
234th ranked
-
Stories that cannot be read due to license restrictions should not be displayed on the AOL app.
If stories cannot be displayed or read due to license restrictions then the headlines shouldn’t be put up in the first place.
209th ranked -
Give option to automatically Empty spambox daily not every 30 days
Sick to death of vile unwanted unsolicited spam messages from dating agencies and the sex industry, filling my aolspambox daily. Yes, I know exactly how to delete en bloc, but I am still subjected to foul and obscene headers.
209th ranked -
Get “cannot connect” message since the 9/14 update today.
Get cannot connect message since the new update today. My phone is connected. No other app is having issues. iPhone 17. iOS 26.7. I can see the email on a laptop but nothing new on the app. This is the second buggy release in a row
234th ranked -
Add calendar to the i-phone
Add calendar to my iPhone
234th ranked
- Don't see your idea?