Skip to content

AOL Mail Nodin

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

24 results found

1. No Settings available in the e-mail menu

No Settings section is available in the e-mail menu. When I choose to go to Settings, I am redirected to the Account information. Please provide an update of the e-mail app where Settings are included.

Moreover, there are no formatting options available when drafting an e-mail. No font options, no option to insert hyperlinks, nothing. Please provide an update of the e-mail app that allows for some formatting.

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. see below

you tell me 2 step sign in is because you are protecting me so you can not turn it off until i buy one of the plans you are pushing is bs i should turn you in to bbb

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Unable to Access New Email in Inbox

Dear AOL

For 2 days now I have been unable to access my New Emails in my Inbox on Standard viewing. No matter how much I tried it has been useless. All what I get is a blank page with endless loading in the middle of the blank page.

I went on line and found out that as at yesterday, AOL had an Outage affecting certain Post codes and the problem had been resolved. My Post Code: SW9 8FE was not involved. Then why am I unable to access my email?

Since the new changes to AOL, there have been…

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Standard Version not working consistently.

Since the classic email was taken, I have had trouble with the "new" standard version. I have Windows 10 and I use Firefox. I have trouble opening new mail and old mail. IT doesn't work in Chrome either. The icons do not work. I can get other folders, like the sent folder, but the entire folder does not appear just the most recent. I cannot send email. I can click send. I have called repeatedly. Jake did something, and everything did work for a couple days. Mia and I tried many things but I had to go. Max suggested shutting…

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?