AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop Campaigning

How about if you(AOL) stop campaigning for the far left in your "welcome" news articles!

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Welcome  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Annoying Ads in Welcome Box

Here's a new problem for the last month or so......after signing on and being online for 15 or 20 min I have to close the welcome box because the constant changing of ads makes my computer sound like something is running in the background...... When I close the welcome box the sound stops!!! Why does there have to be so many ads running in everything, even our mailboxes!!!

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. World leaders love Biden

Take away their U.S. Treasury checkbooks from Biden, Harris and Kerry and then take a toll to see how much love they have for the new regime

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base