AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add commas to addresses in groups

I send newsletters to 300 people once a month. Addresses often change and I delete my group and create a new one from time to time. Each time I have to add commas to the addresses one by one in step 3 of the Manage Group page. Can this be done automatically?

37th ranked
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Address Book  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • I need the option of selecting email address in address card. That'a one of main reason I use AOL,

I need the option of selecting email address in address card. That'a one of main reason I use AOL,

42nd ranked
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Address Book  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • What happened to our prior ability to select which of the 3 email addresses to use on the contact list address card?

You used to provide an option to select between 3 separate email addresses on the contact list address card. With the latest update, that feature disappeared. What the heck? Why provide three separate email address options if one cannot select between them. This change is going backwards.

42nd ranked
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Address Book  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Feedback and Knowledge Base