AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve ability of adding new names to group address lists

Use of address book and the method of adding names extremely difficult and time consuming. You removed a very simple process for adding new names to a group address book. Now I have to go through multiple steps in adding names to group lists. We are a home based business and this is not user friendly to either individuals or small businesses. This is just another nail in AOL's coffin. Your support person was not able to resolve my issue at all. I would not recommend AOL to anyone I know. You have probably forced me to look into gmail.…

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Address Book  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. saving saved messages on AOL on a usb stick from relatives passed away

I have many messages where family has sent me jokes and messages of love and caring on my saved mail area. I'd like to save them on USB sticks in case AOL stops or won't save messages for us any more. this way my loved ones care and affection and memories won't be gone forever. Can you folks add that link to save them on A USB or disk option?

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Address Book  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 24th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. AOL Desktop Gold - Autosaving Contacts

I have been a faithful PAYING customer for decades. One of the reasons I pay and don't go through browser is that I NEED THE AUTOSAVING CONTACTS FEATURE ON THE ADDRESS BOOK. I am told by tech support that this has been eliminated and I WANT TO KNOW WHY. THIS IS NOT FAIR. CAN IT BE BROUGHT BACK. I will most probably stop paying if it is not. Kay Kahle

24th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base