Skip to content

AOL Desktop Gold


This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.



  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

  1. My preferred name is not showing up but my real first name is, and I don't want that.

    Suddenly today my real first name is showing up when I am commenting on News articles, and I don't want that. I want only my user name, also known as my preferred name, to show.

    43rd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When I post something on AOL News my whole email address shows instead of first name

    Why is it when I post something and someone replys to me it shows my whole email address instead of just the first name like everyone else. This is dangerous as if I say something the person does not like they can email directly to me.

    69th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How about letting me comment!

    Your comment on "‘Wheel of Fortune’ Fans Blast Show for ‘Worst Puzzle Ever’ After Cancer Survivor Loses Car - AOL" violates the community guidelines and has been rejected
    publisher's logo
    Chester Sat 19 Sep 2026 06:57:12 PM
    Never heard of that word.
    Learn More
    Please explain what COMMUNITY STANDARDS are being violated here! I have not been able to post a comment for YEARS! I have even posted the word TEST and get the same violating the community standards nonsense! I must have made one of your censors really mad!

    69th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The featured articles in the homepage were unable to pause in order for me to read the specific article. Pause button is not showing.

    Pause button not showing in the articles section. Articles scrolling to the next one automatically.

    69th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Need to change multiple settings which are are not available in software

    I get news from the UK especially "Guardian" I rarely get american news feeds. We need a method to change news feeds, not just language. I use AOL desktop gold. Also how can we change temparture from Celius to Farenheit

    69th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ENOUGH of the fkg Taylor Swift. First view for the last week or so is Taylor.

    ENOUGH of the fkg Taylor Swift. First view for the last week or so is Taylor. Who programs your feed ? Enough with Taylor Swift.

    69th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories