AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove from "MY" Favorites- Chat Rooms, AOL Bennefits and AOL Premium Services. At least give us the option

Option to delete AOL Premium Services, AOL My Benefits, and Chat Rooms. These are NOT "MY FAVORITES."

115th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Audio confirmation when saving a web site to Favorite Places.

I liked a feature on the old AOL software that gave you an Audio confirmation when you saved a website to a Favorite place folder. Very similar to now (on Gold) when I save an email to a folder on my "PC" you get an Audio sound plus a pop up box confirming the action. I don't need a pop up box but would like an Audio confirmation of my action.

140th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. why can't we print out my favorites list

why cant we print our my favorites list

177th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Importing favorites from a different browser.

I am not able to import into Desktop Gold my favorites (bookmarks) from Chrome or Internet explorer. It seems as if you use a different protocol than the other browsers.

37th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base