When is AOL going to fix the welcome screen problem? Only 5 articles and picture versus story do not match.
When is AOL going to fix the welcome screen problem? Only 5 articles and picture versus story do not match.
-
E Barbara
commented
When I use my Windows laptop to log in, my AOL Welcome screen is a large ad on the left side and the login screen again on the right side, yet I am already logged in. It doesn't have any articles like I get if I use my Windows desktop computer.
-
DAVID COREY
commented
I spend over 5 hours and numerous chat sessions trying to resolve this problem. Even your techs couldn't fix it. I'm very disappointed with AOL! You need to alert people when you have an internal problem.
-
JAMES WEINSTEIN
commented
same thing here please fix
-
Ernie Warren
commented
When is AOL going to fix the welcome screen problem? Only 5 articles and picture versus story do not match.