Font size on MY computer becomes too small or too large, even though I did nothing to change it
When I type an email in Book Antiqua 12 point, the type size changes on me. Now it looks like Book Antique 6 point -- even though the setting are correct (Book Antique 12 point) and I did not to instigate the change.
This has happened multiple times. It has been temporarily "fixed" by reinstalling AOL Desktop Gold. But the problem keep coming back. That is, the typeface size changes on its own -- either becoming too small to read or too large to use.
The recipients of my emails DO get them in the proper size (12 point). The problem is that the typeface is either too large or too small ON MY COMPUTER when I type the emails.
This is clearly a systems issue or "BUG". Please fix it.