AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Open in internet tab

Need the ability to rerun to mail after opening a link without closing that link!

117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 96th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Font Selection

Allow font choices when composing emails and in the signature.

12th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Display multiple AOL email accounts at same time

Right now you can only view one account at a time.

96th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Thank you AOL!

Please add the ability to create or delete folders in the mail app. Otherwise great app and great, stable service for many years. Thank you AOL!

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 96th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Where are new e-mails in multiple accounts?

I have 3 aol e-mail accounts for various uses. It is really annoying that I know I have new mail from the icon notification but not which account they are in. I have to open each account new mail box from inside the app. Can you not put an indicator by each account when you open app? Would be really helpful.

75th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remember email viewing settings

Remember the users email viewing settings and apply them to all accounts instead of having to reset the viewing preferences for each account and then loosing the sett when the app is closed.

117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Quit blocking email through iPhone Mail app, PLEASE!

The AOL app is too complicated. It has many unnecessary “featured” obstacles: videos, news, a stylus, and a search box. On the iPad half the screen is wasted on a large search box, so that part of the email message is blocked and has to be shifted manually to be read.

Is there an option to revert to the iPhone app and not be blocked? It has worked well for me this past decade.

Perhaps having the app developed by Verizon makes it particularly hostile to AT&T customers.
    I am continually having to jiggle email just to get the delete…

117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. unread

Like my iPhone mail, add a folder that only shows any unread emails so that if you skipped reading an email, you don't have to search thru multiple pages to find that one email that you haven't read and so you can select unread email and mark them as read when they are just junk.

117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Error when scrolling within email for pop-up menu

I’m reading an email. I then want to delete it within the message. I scroll up to make the menu at the bottom appear, which contains the delete button. I see the menu for a second then it disappears. I scroll again. I see the menu for a second then it disappears again before I can use it. IT’S ENRAGING AND IT HAS BEEN THIS WAY FOR YEARS AND NOTHING HAS BEEN CHANGED. A COMPETENT DEVELOPER SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY.

117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Does not work with the new iPhone XS

I’ve been waiting for you to fix the bug with your app so it will work with my iPhone XS. Hope you do SOON! Thank you

70th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Browser

When I click on a link in my email message (when I’m using the aol mail app on my iPhone) it doesn’t open in Safari, it opens in the aol browser. There, my phone won’t remember passwords, I can’t seem to figure out how to go “back” a page on the website, there are no controls to navigate. It’s very frustrating. I just want the links in emails to open in safari. Please.

34th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. AOL v mail app

Why is my mail app faster than the aol app? I receive new mail much faster in another mail aggregator app. What’s up with that?

Is it that aol is clogged by adds and loading other non-mail info?

I stopped using the aol app because of its sluggish mail loading.

15th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Mail

Go back the way it used to be. I’m sooo close to stopping my acct. and pay someone else for what I want, not what they want to give me. Thanks a lot!!

84th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. News

News notifications aren’t working

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 70th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Easier to logon? Face ID?

Could you please make it easier for your users to login and modernize your app to use faceid? Thanks

52nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base