AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mail sent

How about a chime or check mark when a reply has been sent

191st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email

When you send out an email, a copy does not go to your send box. It’s annoying do not know if party received it

158th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pictures don’t all com through

All pictures don’t come through in email. I have to go back to IPad email to get them. Basically I don’t need this AOL app.

236th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why has the delete all feature been deleted

The red delete feature has vanished . Not good to delete junk mail individually

69th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Swipe down

Why oh why when I swipe down to read and check a message does the whole reply disappear and unretrievable? It’s so frustrating to the point I’m gonna change my email provider soon! Fix it or I’m gone.!

158th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Reading my email without relinquishing privacy

How about the ability to read my email WITHOUT having to waive my privacy. Every time I log on to read my email I must waive my privacy and, if I don’t, I am not allowed to read my email. What’s the deal with that???

87th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Help I hate the new app

The font is too small.
    The light great font is too light to see even with my glasses
    I had no problem with the old app
    I hate the way you add attachments with that paper clip thing
    And why when I start typing in an address for sender doesn’t it give me choices from past sent email addresses

236th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Link to join MS Teams meeting

On clicking the link to join a MS Teams meeting from an email within the AOL app, nothing happens, it does not take me to MS Teams which I have installed on my device. It works however when using the web based AOL email service.

95th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 236th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow users to darken print to improve contrast.

Right now my old eyes can barely see the very light letters, like the vague numbers on an iPad keyboard.
    Thanks.

108th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fact over Opinion

The app can be improved by not providing editorial opinions disguised as news.

236th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. AOL is horrible

The change in order to see your email is awful. I’m switching to Goggle.

191st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Suggestion

Keep AOL available via my existing iPhone app instead of MAKING me change to the AOL App!

Why change what has worked well for many years !!

191st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Reply subject

When replying to an email include the original subject in the subject line.

191st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Screwed up app

Why are you making us switch to this very annoying app? just leave it as it was, everything worked fine in IOS, people are going to stop using AOL, and get rid of the ads in the mail, i’m paying a monthly subscription, i don’t want ads every time i open my mail,

236th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Let new and old be together

Please allow all Mail just like desktop can have. Not liking old being separate from new.

191st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. When forwarding the subject is blank

When using app to forward an email the subject line is blank. Previous responses are cumbersome and should not be neede to be under taken.

191st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Highlighted subject line

How do I delete this feature? It is harder to distinguish read from unread messages now since all have yellow highlighted subject lines.

138th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 191st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please make the Rename Folders accessible on my iPhone. I don’t have a laptop or pc to do this on.

I don’t use/own a pc or laptop etc, only my iPhone. I want all actions to folders available on my iPhone please.

236th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base