AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  49 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 15th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, our Product team is looking into the root cause of the blank stories. In the meantime, can you provide URLs to the stories with blank pages so they can further troubleshoot the issue?

We appreciate your patience!

Sincerely,
    AOL Product Support

3. ADS

I have been an AOL customer for a long time. I am tired of all the ADS. I cannot even browse without an AD interfering with my searches. Get rid of your ADS or maybe it is time for me to get rid of AOL.

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  339 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why is AOL running ads to get rid of the Electoral College? It is mandated by the Constitution.

Do not run politically motivated ads. Why is AOL running ads to get rid of the Electoral College? It is mandated by the Constitution.

13th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  173 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Every time I look at AOL Home page I see Trump on your home page.PLEASE STOP

No paid politics on your home page.Every time I look at your home page I see Trump staring at me &* I don't like it.Please Stop showing his face everyday.We all know what he looks like & we don't need to be reminded of it.Is this going to be going on till 2020 Election.Please say no !!!

11th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why Don't you get rid of this constant old news go back to an AOL that worked

Drop the old news period why do we have to be subjected to a torture by looking at the same stuff over and over

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  133 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get rid of the slide shows. I want to read the full article.

Get rid of slide shows it is a paid to have to click every time to read entire article. Usually the substance of article comes after reading several pieces of story that really don't matter.

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Print your stories on one page. If I have to keep clicking to continue reading, I leave the page and I won't read any further.

AOL lures people into reading a story, only to have to click thru pages and pages to read the entire story. By the time I get 2-3 pages in, I usually quit because this is so time consuming and annoying. If I then see other stories that I may be interested in, I don't even bother, because I know that AOL is going to make me click, click, click.
    ...... Put the articles on one page.

23rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 20th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 19th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 14th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Improve the quality of your editorial

1. Stop with the National Enquirer–type "****" stories ("Kim Kardashian shocks the red carpet in see-through evening dress."

2. Make your headlines direct ("Twisters hit Oklahoma, Kansas," not "Twisters threaten several Great Plains states"). I don;t want to have to open the story to know if I want to read it.

23rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 34th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Where is all the news about Venezuela

Satrt reporting on Venezuela

16th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add a setting to ban CNN feeds from showing up in News feeds.

Add a setting to ban CNN feeds from showing up in News feeds.

8th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. FIX EVERYTHING!!!

AOL= Aggravation On Line.
    I have a great idea. Fix the comments section. For over two weeks when I clicked the box to type a comment the whole comment section disappeared. For the last few days every now and then it lets me type a comment but when I go to another article to type a comment same thing, it disappears.
    How about the "a problem with this web site caused your browser to close and re open the tab"? Then it goes and reloads the page that I'm on. That's been happening for about as long as the problem…

66th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Take your "Donald Trumps Presidency " section down or lose my "Account" !

REMOVE YOUR 'Donald TRUMP presidency " Section , or lose my "AOL" account ! Enough of his "******** Phony " stories ! You are getting like Fox News , "Propaganda" !

41st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. no more kardashians! read the comments we're fed up

how much are these people paying you, aol???

9th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 28th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base