AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

How can we improve AOL?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remember Historical achievements

50th anniversary of Apollo 11 moon landing and page 1 is more Trump hating? One of the United States of America's (and mankind's) greatest achievements is swept under the rug and forgotten.
    Pretty sad...

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keep your political biases off your site.

We agree when we login to AOL to check mail we are offended to see stories attacking Trump from HUFFPO, Geobeat or other leftist opinion sources. If I wanted to see fake news I would go to these sources. I came very close to not updating my account info when we cancelled a credit card we used. If this continues I will stop and BTW I am not alone, many of my independent or republican complain to me about the same frustration.

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop showing Trump stories !

Stop showing Trump Stories!

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Who is the racist?

Absolutely NO ONE ever accused Trump of being a racist UNTIL he ran for president. And to quote "uncle" joe gaffe in a campaign stop just proves what YOU and you buddies do every day. PATHETIC as usual!!!!!!

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop the "lefty" news *****

STOP your fricking "lefty" news *****. Ridiculous!

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Print your stories on one page. If I have to keep clicking to continue reading, I leave the page and I won't read any further.

AOL lures people into reading a story, only to have to click thru pages and pages to read the entire story. By the time I get 2-3 pages in, I usually quit because this is so time consuming and annoying. If I then see other stories that I may be interested in, I don't even bother, because I know that AOL is going to make me click, click, click.
    ...... Put the articles on one page.

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Proposal to improve the presentation of your web page.

I think for everybody's good, members. employees or others I propose.
    Please, please we have seen enough of Hillary Clintons face. She is done. She has no good ideas, comments, input or anything relevant.
    I am a very long time subscriber and you rarely hear from me. Please honor my request for the good of all.

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Development news about Aol

Make a social media account or a blog page on your website about new and upcoming features of what aol is currently doing.

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Improve the quality of your editorial

1. Stop with the National Enquirer–type "****" stories ("Kim Kardashian shocks the red carpet in see-through evening dress."

2. Make your headlines direct ("Twisters hit Oklahoma, Kansas," not "Twisters threaten several Great Plains states"). I don;t want to have to open the story to know if I want to read it.

60th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. more topics

I wish you would have more topics like ABORTION, HOLOCAUST, KENNEDY AND RFK AND MLK ASSASSINATIONS THE VIETNAM WAR NATIVE AMERICANS BIGFOOT UFOS

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Not everything is newsworthy

Enough is enough with Trump headlines. Not everything he does is newsworthy. You're just sensationalizing an individual who wants non-stop attention.

60th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Curbing hatred

Stop allowing comments on stories. You are contributing to hatred and possibly violence.

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Why is it that when I comment on a story there are no likes or dislikes at all?

When I post a comment on a story there are no likes or dislikes???????
    Someone surly has an opinion one way or the other.

60th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why is AOL running ads to get rid of the Electoral College? It is mandated by the Constitution.

Do not run politically motivated ads. Why is AOL running ads to get rid of the Electoral College? It is mandated by the Constitution.

25th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. recycling usernames

In order for others to claim a unique username they desire to have, usernames that have not been active for so long (over 90 days) should automatically be recycled for others to use. This includes those who paid services to AOL. Yahoo and Hotmail recycle usernames, so AOL should do the same.

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 16th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, our Product team is looking into the root cause of the blank stories. In the meantime, can you provide URLs to the stories with blank pages so they can further troubleshoot the issue?

We appreciate your patience!

Sincerely,
    AOL Product Support

17. Get rid of that popup on homepage when on mobile. I stopped coming here because its annoying everytime i visit.

Get rid of that aol app popup on homepage when on mobile. I stopped coming here because its annoying everytime i visit.

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. sending game mods from my aol mail

we should be able to send minecraft game commands to our gmail minecraft account.

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. AOL back function

I click the AOL tab to go back to the news articles and once in a while you have a political page it will go to. Today it was the Profiteering vampires at the red cross. I clicked AOL, not some other page.

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Better News Reporting

You need a better source for news. Yahoo makes up headlines and sensationalizes stories, e.g. Survey: Americans Worse Off..., it was not a survey, Results of the survey, which were buried, state that over 50% of Americans stated tey were better off.

60th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base