AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hire writers with grammar skills!

Hire writers with grammar skills!

96th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stop with the communistic **** stories and your women hating. All the stars have been taken over and are controlled so no one gives a ****

AOL IS FAKE NEWS! stop with the communistic **** stories and your women hating. All the stars have been taken over and are controlled so no one gives a ****

96th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Where are my Favorites? I rely on this daily and it has all just disappeared.

Where are my Favorites? I rely on this daily and it has all just disappeared

96th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Quit making you watch dozens of ads to find the bottom line

You post a question or subject that is interesting, but you have to go through numerous ads hitting NEXT before you get the answer. Most people give up after 2 o 3 NEXTs and delete the whole thing.

96th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Get My Favorites to Work Again!

All of a sudden My Favorites folder is empty. What the heck happened?

70th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Favorites Disappeared

What happened to all of my Favorites. They were there earlier and now they are gone!

70th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Favorites Disappeared

What happened to all of my Favorites. They were there earlier and now they are gone!

70th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want pictures of snakes popping up on home page stopped. I have a phobia about them and they are causing me distress.

I am sick and tired of the snake pictures popping up on the Home Page. They are giving me nightmares. There is no news value in this. It's designed to shock people. If they must use them, put a story line and then post a link for people to click on if they want to see the picture.If AOL doesn't stop this, then I will have to research alternative sites and find one that doesn't do this. Because I can't put up with this. This is my third complaint and nothing has been done.

96th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Your FAVORITES list "management" *******. Can't organize the way I sued to. Can't print to see what I have.

In the old days I could manage/reorganize listings in my favorites list. I could see what I have. Now, what you have sucks. I can't even print the list to see what I have. Suggest you do better!

96th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 96th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Take your "Donald Trumps Presidency " section down or lose my "Account" !

REMOVE YOUR 'Donald TRUMP presidency " Section , or lose my "AOL" account ! Enough of his "******** Phony " stories ! You are getting like Fox News , "Propaganda" !

70th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 70th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. you should do articles about abortion which will be a big issue in the election.

there ,any good articles about the anti abortion laws and how the president is trying to end it....

96th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The algorithms do not work if meant to provide news and ads I'm interested in. Could you place a like/stop checkbox on ad and news feeds?

The algorithms do not work if meant to provide news and ads I'm interested in. Could you place a like/stop checkbox on ad and news feeds?

96th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Go back to America Online. You'll be shocked at how things improve

When you first began, it was America Online. Then for some reason that you don't even know, you chose AOL. When it was America Online, there were very few, if any, problems. Then somebody opened a can of worms when switching to AOL. And now I get problems several times a day, and am on AOL each day.

59th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. NEWS SOURCE OR GOSSIP COLUMN?

You used to be current on news topics but now it's more like Entertainment Tonight or National Enquirer! I don't even read that stuff in the grocery aisle so I really don't need that as "NEWS"!!! If you can't keep up, we go elsewhere. Very simple solution!

59th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 96th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You have allowed a fraudulent site to be the first choice when requesting info about US citizenship. They stole $199 from us. please reply

When we used your search window to get info for US citizenship, the first site to come up was fraudulent and stole $199 from us. This site appears to be the USCIS offiical site. Once I realized the scam, I made the same request to Google and the fraudulent site you have provided to us, your member, that allowed us to be scammed IS NOT listed with Google. I am very upset about this, having been you customer for many years. How can you allow scam artists to be so prominently displayed in your website. I want a reply to…

96th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Get rid of the slide shows. I want to read the full article.

Get rid of slide shows it is a paid to have to click every time to read entire article. Usually the substance of article comes after reading several pieces of story that really don't matter.

35th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. There is no local news for Kingston, NY 12401 from the Daily Freeman any more. Why not? Original Message: There is no local news for Kingsto

There is no local news for Kingston, NY 12401 from the Daily Freeman any more. Why not?
    Original Message: There is no local news for Kingston, NY 12401 from the Daily Freeman any more. Why not?

96th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base