AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

How can we improve AOL?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You need to eliminate the Russian trolls.

The Russian trolls have become more active since the release of Mueller's report. They plan to use your site to influence the 2020 election.

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your service is terrible

Get with delivering consistent service. You are something less than ethical.

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. cell coverage

Every one dose not have cell coverage in their area. Do not send me codes to my phone as I will have to drive 5 miles to get it. If you wish to put up cell towers for everyone to have service, we will welcome it.

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. new @mail change could keep account's secure

New @mail change could help secure my identity keep my account up to date options menu could see @mail change this allows multiple changes unlimited amount's new secure way keep account's up to date.

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Set up a spot to print recipes

If you have to run through recipes quickly on the home page, at least set up a niche where these recipes can be printed out and seen.

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Who is AOC??

If AOL wants to do something useful, how about telling us what AOC has accomplished?? So tired of all the TRIVIA!!!!

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Every time I look at AOL Home page I see Trump on your home page.PLEASE STOP

No paid politics on your home page.Every time I look at your home page I see Trump staring at me &* I don't like it.Please Stop showing his face everyday.We all know what he looks like & we don't need to be reminded of it.Is this going to be going on till 2020 Election.Please say no !!!

41st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Editor oversitght of reporter's "news"

Today's front page scrolled news about how closing the border will impact palates, e.g., guacamole, is very petty. Border security for Americans is far more important. Focus on that and move trivial perspectives to most, to a new "Trivia or Other News" interest page and move elsewhere. Stopping illegals, drugs, and human trafficking is more critical! Plenty of food alternatives for those "palates"...

31st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Customizable news articles/sites for the homepage

Let Each Customer Decide. If i want to see nothing from the Washington post.... then i should be able to make that choice. If i want less political sites, more fun or educational sites, and less ad articles on the homepage, i should be able to customize that and have it stay that way the next time i log in... Been an AOL member for over a decade, never seen the homepage be so full of hateful articles ALL the time like it is now.

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Get rid of the junk on your home page. How do you stop all the news feed and other junk

Just have a blank search home page like google. Of give the option to stop all the news feeds, finance, games and editorials. Your home page is to junked up

41st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How about AMERICA on line display the default calendar stating on SUNDAY not Monday

It is AMERICA on line. Why do you start the week on Calendar on Monday. That is European . AMERICA starts their calndat week Sunday Traditionally.
    Please give us the option to change it. NONE now.

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop playing Bull Bleep with the articles.

Stop your disgusting censoring.

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. HERE'S AN IDEA

We detected some connectivity issues, therefore, we’re unable to load Conversation HERE'S AN IDEA: FIX THE CONNECTIVITY. YOU'VE BEEN DODGING THIS ISSUE FOR YEARS NOW.

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 28th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 41st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. stop negative news... its like beating my brains in .. happy postive news will be great

negative news everyone is tired of it.. MOVE on ... I you telling us there arent any Americans that do good things... hate , rage over and over again .. how about filming illegals entering America... really.. aol get your act together,, also how old are your reporters???? what life experience could they possibly have... with article you write... wow ...

31st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base