AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If you must force us to look at your ads to use AOL, you should use balanced ads rather than bombard us with 100% Liberal ***

If you must force us to look at your ads to use AOL, you should use balanced ads rather than bombard us with 100% Liberal ***

182nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 42nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "recommended for you" links

For many months now I have been seeing the same four links for stories "recommended for you." Change them already.

182nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. DATE of report

Any place to show a date at the beginning (headline) of an article? I start to read and all of a sudden I realize they are reporting about last week's storm. What am I missing???
    Example today Feb 7th - I end up reading about Feb 4th

66th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Provide customer the option of what news propaganda comes up on cover pace when opening up facebook account

Allow facebook customer to choose what news propaganda that comes up when opening up the facebook account. For example ... I am a conservative and like real news such as FOX and OAN, but I am forced to view leftwing fake news ******** on my account.

108th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Lately the web page is marked not secure and several sites on the page are not secure. Please secure your web page and sites on it.

Lately the web page is marked not secure and several sites on the page are not secure. Please secure your web page and the web sites and ads on it.

182nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 30th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. get rid of the shark ad-its a total scam and rip off ..all you get is a plastic mini toy

the shark ad is a scam as is the mini dog one..you dont get what is adveritised and people are getting ripped off

182nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. moving the aol news items

please leave the news items alone and quit making them move on automatically - it is extremely irritating and it is unnecessary
    I can move it along any time I want - why a change for the worse???

108th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. DELETE THE "DONALD TRUMP PRESIDENCY" BLOCK ON YOUR FRONT PAGE.

HOW DO I DELETE THE "DONALD TRUMP PRESIDENCY" BLOCK FROM MY (YOUR) PAGE? I'M NOT A FAN AND I'M A HAIR AWAY FROM ENDING MY YEARS-LONG AOL MEMBERSHIP.

89th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  272 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Toxicity button

Across the board you need to put a button in all the comment sections to press when the conversation is all nasty. Preferably one that will produce a popup or message to everyone who participated to remind them to keep their comments civil. Some are really not paying attention to a simple line of reminder.

182nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Portuguese language

I would like AOL to have the Portuguese language

182nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Have writers that know horseracing write about the Kentucky Derby. Totally misrepresented.

The article on the Kentucky Derby was written off-handedly and totally misrepresented.. Far from "holding off" the favorite,
    Tiz the Law, Bob Baffert's horse Authentic, under one of the most masterful rides in history by the great John Velasquez, after laying back the entire race, powered by and overtook the leader in the last 1/16th to capture the 146th Run for the Roses in Louisvilile.

182nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please take the Lady Gaga off my recommended viewing. It's been on there a month. I can't stand her. If you like fine, don't subject

Stop putting junk on recommended viewing of people I can't stand. In this case, Lady Gaga. You like her, you watch her. Don't subject me to her garbage.

182nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Improve the quality of your editorial

1. Stop with the National Enquirer–type "****" stories ("Kim Kardashian shocks the red carpet in see-through evening dress."

2. Make your headlines direct ("Twisters hit Oklahoma, Kansas," not "Twisters threaten several Great Plains states"). I don;t want to have to open the story to know if I want to read it.

28th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 182nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Shame on you AOL News for making Chadwick Boseman's death third in priority in your headline news.

That Trump's rantings about Biden came first is repugnant. This exemplifies the problem with racism today. Chadwick Boseman's cinematic portrayal of black icons like Jackie Robinson, James Brown, and Thurgood Marshall is reason enough to raise him to the primary level of interest. But his worldwide acclaim as Black Panther, a role that inspired an motivated countless young people of color to work hard to be the best they could be makes his life worth top mention. He was also the star of a movie that made history for being the first superhero movie to get an Oscar nod for…

182nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Improve formatting

Fix formatting in
    https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/08/28/4-people-who-attended-rnc-in-charlotte-test-positive-for-covid-19/24602991/

Few of the delegates wore masks as they stood close together, and some shook hands with one another. President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence both attended in person, making surprise speeches.

5Etfw" columns="1" hidemedia="No"%

182nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 26th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base