AOL.com - Frontpage
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
268 results found
-
For about three days I've had a problem receiving replies to my comments on articles. The notifications seems to get stuck.
For about three days I've had a problem receiving replies to my comments on articles. The notifications seems to get stuck.
104th ranked -
For those of us who have been with AOL since the 90's and are now retiring, we need to purge our CONTACTS of business entries.
For those of us who have been with AOL since the 90's and are now retiring, we need to purge our CONTACTS of business entries.
In my case more than 750 of the 1,000 plus folks in my contact list.
According to AOL Live Plus, EACH of those has to be removed INDIVIDUALLY!
Open>edit>delete>yes is the 4 step process.
NO OTHER WAY, according to support, short of deleting my account with no hope of getting my username back?104th ranked -
When commenting in the community,
I no longer receive notification by email of likes or replies.
104th ranked -
104th ranked
-
can't see my comments on my newsfeed
when clicking on reply too button i don.t get to the screen that shows my comment so i can rereply
104th ranked -
The page is automatically reset to page 1 when select all is selected on any other page while trying to delete a number of emails.
The page is automatically reset to page 1 when select all is selected on any other page while trying to delete a number of emails.
104th ranked -
STORY CORRECTION NEEDED
Thank you so much for sharing this sweet story (https://www.aol.com/cheetahs-named-taylor-swift-travis-160000422.html) and bringing attention to wildlife trafficking.
PEOPLE is updating their version as we speak as the information should be attributed to Jenny Lynn Robinson vs. Simon Noel. Thank you in advance for your help!
104th ranked -
I don't understand
"Thank you for your service Ma'am" was my comment that was removed for a community guidelines violation. Why was this a violation?
56th ranked -
Make the AOL logon simpler and easier
Every time I sign on to AOL, you make me go upstairs to my wife's computer, get a 6-digit code, go back downstairs and enter the code on my computer. I am 83 years old. Stairs are a big effort. Why can't I just enter my password, like I used to do? I have opted out of 2-factor verification. Why don't you respect my choice? If I enter my password, then please accept that it's me. I have only one computer, in one location, that I use to log on. If the network says the logon is from a different…
104th ranked -
Keep editorials out of news feeds!
Keep editorials out of news feeds. Even hurricane reporting included editorial comments about how fossil fuel pollution caused warmer oceans. Partially true, but so did Soviet upper atmosphere nuclear testing - and to a much larger degree. So quit pushing you editorial agenda and just report the news
104th ranked -
Crusor keeps jumping out of comments box while typing comment.
While trying to type a new comment after news articles, i keep getting booted out of the comment box while typing. When i get kicked out, the page jumps up. I have to scroll back to the box, click in the box and start typing again, only to have it happen over and over. Started last week, Cleared browser, no pop up blockers, no extensions. Very annoying to say the least !
18th ranked -
Can't type anything in an article comments without getting auto rejected
I literally typed 'aol' in the comments and it was instantly rejected. Just get rid of them if you're going to do this.
104th ranked -
You can improve by allowing people to use freedom of speech to speak out against evil.
Why does AOL post pro POTUS (Pedophile of the United States) messages but block anyone speaking against it? Why does AOL block those that are not for the genocide/starvation in GAZA to steal their homes/land by people that have been kicked out of over 100 countries (historical fact)?
104th ranked -
Bring back more color themes. I like PINK and soft purples. You dont have that now.
Bring back MORE color themes. You removed my pink color theme, and now offer NOTHING pink. I also like soft purples, which you also do not offer now. AOL put out TERRIBLE CHOICES for color themes. OPEN up more flexible choices and a LOT more PINKS and Purples. I dont like blue or orange with my pink.
104th ranked -
Why are you blocking my access and comments?
Freedom of speech
25th ranked -
Is Aol Worthless That is The Question?
Is AOL worthless, That is the question?
56th ranked -
Replace CNN with Fox News
Create option to remove gossip and hate filled CNN
33rd ranked -
HATE THE 'YELLOW' TOP LINER...WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAVE IT ALONE OR GIVE US A CHOICE. IVE BEEN WITH AOL FROM THE BEGINNING....
HATE THE 'YELLOW' TOP LINER...WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAVE IT ALONE OR GIVE US A CHOICE. IVE BEEN WITH AOL FROM THE BEGINNING....
56th ranked -
Please change the icon for the mobile app back to blue and white
A recent update changed the logo from the blue and white that had been standard since the 90s to yellow and black. It's weird and I hate it. Please change it back to blue and white.
33rd ranked -
Need feature to tell me my sent email message has been received and read.
Need feature that tells me my sent email message has been received and read. I have been told this was previously available on AOL, and is available on others like Gmail etc.
104th ranked
- Don't see your idea?