AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Do not allow commenting on newsfeeds.

If you've read the comments in the newsfeeds you will see how terrible the postings are.You are creating a dangerous situation by allowing this,

57th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get rid of that popup on homepage when on mobile. I stopped coming here because its annoying everytime i visit.

Get rid of that aol app popup on homepage when on mobile. I stopped coming here because its annoying everytime i visit.

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There is no local news for Kingston, NY 12401 from the Daily Freeman any more. Why not? Original Message: There is no local news for Kingsto

There is no local news for Kingston, NY 12401 from the Daily Freeman any more. Why not?
    Original Message: There is no local news for Kingston, NY 12401 from the Daily Freeman any more. Why not?

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Unfortunately, you will cause great harm to countless animals by headlines like "City overrun by deadly creatues adopts wild plan."

Don't let unsophisticated editors who know nearly nothing about animals write headlines about them. It creates great harm to nature and widens the gap between human and co-creatures even more.

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get the Conversation dialog boxes to display below the news articles.

Get the Conversation dialog boxes to display below the news articles.

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. up dates

How about having an AOL that is matched to microsoft updates without **** the sound ? I updated my microsoft connection and now all sounds sound as if it were on helium with static. AOL does not offer a contact to find sound settings via microsoft as base of of computer connection.

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Who is AOC??

If AOL wants to do something useful, how about telling us what AOC has accomplished?? So tired of all the TRIVIA!!!!

57th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Better News Reporting

You need a better source for news. Yahoo makes up headlines and sensationalizes stories, e.g. Survey: Americans Worse Off..., it was not a survey, Results of the survey, which were buried, state that over 50% of Americans stated tey were better off.

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Show the article that matchs the headline!

Look at this headline " Woah! Rest of Britney's mini dress left little to the imagination." then try to find Britney when you click on it. Everyone else but.

25th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Customizable news articles/sites for the homepage

Let Each Customer Decide. If i want to see nothing from the Washington post.... then i should be able to make that choice. If i want less political sites, more fun or educational sites, and less ad articles on the homepage, i should be able to customize that and have it stay that way the next time i log in... Been an AOL member for over a decade, never seen the homepage be so full of hateful articles ALL the time like it is now.

57th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make the video News clips optional.

Don't automatically start the video clips on a News story. As a rule, the clips say very little about the story and people who are really interested in the article would rather read the facts.

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The sign about sign off from the personal account is too small and unvisible, it is up on the top of the page,after sign off.

The sign about sign off from the personal account is too small and unvisible, it is up on the top of the page,after sign off. To make a sign off and redirection back to the homepage of aol.com bigger, so it is visible. My email is **(underscore) l at aol.com The current key board doesn't registering underscore symble before "l" letter..

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I AM SO TIRED OF THE FOOTBALL SCREEN!!!! How can I change it?

I am NOT a fan of football but my screen is ALWAYS a football screen reference...WHY?

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. What happened to the daily horoscopes?

Why did you remove daily horoscopes? I started out my day reading mine.

43rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why can't you get to the home page from search engine?

getting AOL home page from a search engine not can not reach this page

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. cell coverage

Every one dose not have cell coverage in their area. Do not send me codes to my phone as I will have to drive 5 miles to get it. If you wish to put up cell towers for everyone to have service, we will welcome it.

68th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. New Weather Station Stinks

Your new but junky weather station stinks. You had a good one, this one gives you no details just a bunch of pictures. It must be cheaper. Bring back the old one, it was much better. Thank You

27th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Proposal to improve the presentation of your web page.

I think for everybody's good, members. employees or others I propose.
    Please, please we have seen enough of Hillary Clintons face. She is done. She has no good ideas, comments, input or anything relevant.
    I am a very long time subscriber and you rarely hear from me. Please honor my request for the good of all.

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. new @mail change could keep account's secure

New @mail change could help secure my identity keep my account up to date options menu could see @mail change this allows multiple changes unlimited amount's new secure way keep account's up to date.

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Development news about Aol

Make a social media account or a blog page on your website about new and upcoming features of what aol is currently doing.

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base