AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. sending game mods from my aol mail

we should be able to send minecraft game commands to our gmail minecraft account.

85th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. AOL back function

I click the AOL tab to go back to the news articles and once in a while you have a political page it will go to. Today it was the Profiteering vampires at the red cross. I clicked AOL, not some other page.

85th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. why do i have to re-enter my info & if it's C* or F* to see the weather on my page?

allow a save option for the weather so nothing needs to be re-entered every time you sign in!

85th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Gravatar

Gravatar does not work for me. Don't know why and can't seem to get them to fix the problem.. Why can't I put up an avatar directly onto aol? You have more than enough money and server space to spare the few killobytes.

85th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. cell coverage

Every one dose not have cell coverage in their area. Do not send me codes to my phone as I will have to drive 5 miles to get it. If you wish to put up cell towers for everyone to have service, we will welcome it.

64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Spoiler alerts

you need to use spoiler alerts when you are going to tell what happens on AOL before the TV program airs, i.e. Jeopardy

85th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Include news from South America

Hi, I like to read your articles. Maybe they can include news that work in South America thanks

www.cleaninglosangelesca.com

85th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fact Checking

Please correct the headline about the last remaining living Jeffersons star making a cameo appearance. Marla Gibbs is not the only remaining living Jeffersons star. Both Berlinda Tolbert and Damon Evans (who played Jenny Lewis-Jefferson and Lionel Jefferson, respectively) are very much alive, even if they did not participate in last night's revival.

85th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 44th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. LESS HONEST TO PAWS

I love animal story's but you show Honest to Paws and all I get is a page full of ads. In fact it's so bad, I can't get passed the first page. It keeps up loading ads and the article never really appears.

26th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 85th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 37th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ALLOW location

Here is a message I get from a site I visit. I wish to share my location but can not. I have to leave AOL and then go to Explorer. I pay for AOL so think this should be resolved.
    The message is as follows:You have denied sharing of your location in your browser. Please change your browser settings if you want to share location

85th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop playing Bull Bleep with the articles.

Stop your disgusting censoring.

64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. HERE'S AN IDEA

We detected some connectivity issues, therefore, we’re unable to load Conversation HERE'S AN IDEA: FIX THE CONNECTIVITY. YOU'VE BEEN DODGING THIS ISSUE FOR YEARS NOW.

64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop using the home key (the "AOL" button on the top left) for add links. Thats ****!

ALL sites have a home button. Stop using the "AOL" button to link in adds.

64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. AOL GAMES POP UP

STOP UR ANNOYING & HARASSING AOL GAMES POP UP !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'AM FED UP WITH YOU & THE STUPID ADS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE WE DON'T GET ENOUGH OF OF THEM OTHERWISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Quit thinking on the negative

Aol's choice to post a negative story about Laura Bush when she has lost someone close to her truly shows that the media is the true evil of America. If media would quit headlining negatives and go positive we might actually enjoy to get up in the morning

37th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add comment section after article for mobile phones

Add comment section after article for mobile phones

85th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base