Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Attention Murilee Martin

Greetings Murilee Martin, I've been looking for an Audi Fox parts car for 5 years...can you pull me parts? Can you tell me the company who has it?

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When we look behind Trump's victories most of them are Obama's that Trump has taken credit for.

We have more auto industry factories since 2012 and it took some years to get them build so by chance they were finished into Trump's term. Now
    a few of the things that Trump did had effects on one side of the for
    tat but with all of Trump's tariffs and sanctions they washed out all of
    the gains.So, as usual, Trump counts a tariff as a win for him when most of the time its reaction to the US's
    for tat turned out with us on
    the short end of the stick. Plus it caused a lot of chaos…

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Provide correct information

The page is for E-series vans, but all of all of the text refers to F-series trucks, which have HUGELY different specs. https://www.autoblog.com/buy/2012-Ford-E_350+Super+Duty/for-sale/

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. politics on autoblog

RE: Police in Detroit suburb pin black Amazon driver in incident over parking

Wtf does this have to do with automobiles?? Keep your garbage political narrative pushes out of a 'vehicle' website, instead of pandering to the 'woke' mob.

7th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fix the 2018 Honda Fit Crash Test page

Just want to say that your 2018 Honda Fit Crash Test rating page doesn't make sense. It shows really good (green) ratings for everything, then at the bottom the "Overall" rating is RED (poor).......somebody definitely goofed with that !

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Missing gas stations

You are missing gas stations. You should figure out how to let people add stations. I have emailed you guys before you are missing our store. It is not new by any means it has been here since the 1950's....

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Just read an article about the 22 civic looking like an accord in renderings..... Lmao it's a 2022 Crosstour rendering not a civic.

The article about 2022 civic looking like an accord is a good joke. It's a crosstour rendering not a civic. The civics long cousin is coming back with a bang.

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why would you compare the basic Forester to the premium versions of the CX-5 and RAV-4? Looks like blatant $10,000 favoritism.

Why would you compare the lowest priced Subaru Forester to a much higher priced Toyota RAV-4, and the absolute top-of-the-line Mazda CX-5? The $10,000+ difference sure reeks of favoritism.

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Images Fail to Load

Many times when I visit your site (this only happens on Autoblog) the images fail to load. I have to reload the page sometimes several times. Funny enough the Advertisements always load, but your images do not.

Today I have been unable to get the images to load at all.

11th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Greg needs a speech pathologist

Listen back to the latest episode, I’ve never heard anyone say “like” as many times as Greg did in the first three minutes. If your goal is to sound like a 14 year older girl at the beach, mission accomplished.

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ford F150 vs Corvette content

Ford ad not taking into account ALL KINDS of info.
    Where are the number one and two domestic content?
    Toyota Camry and Toyota Sienna.
    Also, the F150 USED to be very high in domestic content until they went to the aluminum bed.
    Please do your research.

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Get rid of the **** black screen at the top .

Get rid of the **** black screen at the top .

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. notification alert window better, but still bugs

The new notification window is much better than the old one, but still has issues. First, you can't make them all as acknowledged/read as you could in the former version. You have to actually click on them to mark it read. Which leads to the second problem. When you click the link to go to the post, it does not acknowledge that you are logged into the site. You can't respond in the pop-up windows because it doesn't think you're logged in (and logging in from that window doesn't work). If you close the popup and scroll down to the…

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I am a content writer and would love to produce content for you.

Hey there,
    My name is Zain and I am a professional content writer in the automotive industry. I recently found your blog on cars and I am interested in producing content for your blog.
    As a writer, I know how important it is to write SEO enhanced articles while providing maximum value in a small number of words. With my writing, you can rest assured that I will write honest and accurate articles in detail.
    Here is a sample article I wrote in the past:

https://medium.com/@zain.usmani10/7-best-sedans-under-26k-in-2020-which-is-the-best-one-for-you-ab987f846782?source=friends_link&sk=8d04ccfa104668cf3eebf4b8c0f15848

Hope to hear back from you soon so we can discuss further.
    Thank you…

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Berkshire Hathaway Automative

Berkshire Hathaway Automotive - Airpark Chrysler Jeep
    NOT A GOOD DEALERSHIP - THIS IS A BAD DEALERSHIP - CAN NOT RECOMMEND!!! In 2016 I bought two cars within in few months of each other at this dealership. You think they would be happy to see me again. (Do not make that assumption when it comes to this dealership.) On 08/24/2020 Matt from the dealership confirmed an appointment with me on 08/26/2020. Matt did not show up, it turned out it was his day off. He did NOT even attempt to call me to provide a heads up, neither did the…

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More metric please...

Hi,
    Love your work but I am continually converting from US-Liberian-Myanman units to Rest-of-World units and that is giving me migraines. Describing a truck as weighting 35,000 pounds sounds seems like lunacy to me. Is that a thing in in the US? Also, every time I see ‘generates 450 horsepower”. I try to imagine how long all those horses are. And foot-pounds sounds like a billing unit for a gumshoe. Please consider doing an editorial check to enforce dual units for your (hopefully) huge international readership.
    Thanks for your excellent stories.
    Russ

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can you find out why Honda is not building any 2.0 turbo Accords with manual transmissions?

So, I just want to buy a 2020 Accord Sport 2.0 with a 6 speed. They claim they make this car, a check at the Hoda website shows zero availability in the entire US, and inquiries at the dealership have not produced results and a inquiry with Honda cars US was of no help. Is there any way to find out why?

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Why are you ripping on the Raptor 3.5 Eco Boost? The regular 3.5 in the F150 is quicker than ****, and the Raptor's is souped up!

Why are you ripping on the Raptor 3.5 Eco Boost? The regular 3.5 in the F150 is quicker than ****, and the Raptor's is souped up!

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base